twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/status/928025305989578752
www8.zippyshare.com/v/ctCHqTLb/file.html
www113.zippyshare.com/v/VRYPOjLB/file.html
www11.zippyshare.com/v/k93XLNmZ/file.html
www102.zippyshare.com/v/wpHenVmA/file.html
www94.zippyshare.com/v/nOomB2df/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thx for doing this!

Speaking of, planning a Doomsday Clock primer, similar to the Superman Reborn Primer a while back.

Taking suggestions for books to cover...

rebirth, button, this arc. maybe the hal issue where he stops hope from coming back.

Flashpoint seems most relevant to Doomsday Clock

Oh, Jurgens.... never change! What is it, the 100100024 time he uses him in one of his stories?!!!

He's writing AC#1k.

Obviously Watchmen itself, Flashpoint, Superman Reborn, this and the current 'Tec arcs, and The Button seem like all that's really necessary.

This actually hit me a bit.

What about Convergence and Lois and Clark?

I guess just the Convergence: Superman issues and the final issue of Convergence, then Lois and Clark.

superman reborn retconned them out

makes sense

yeah but if you're retelling Lois and Clark and get to Reborn you need Convergence or it won't make sense.

doomsday clock better end with superman putting on a blue ring

The recent JLA arc, Panic in the Microverse, revealed Manhattan's tampering left an impression in the fabric of reality.

That's nice.

Manhattan did basically the same thing to Bruce and his father, why???

To be fair this is still the same story

Bane Conquest: Batman Lost: Cyborg: Detective Comics: Hal Jordan/GLC: JLA: The End is Here. Return in two weeks for "The Oz Effect" Epilogue, and the beginning of Doomsday Clock!

to make the heroes give up and lose hope

so we can get a Brave and The Old ongoing when this is all over

He wants the heroes to give up and lose hope. Best way to do that is to remove the biggest players. It's had the opposite effect though. Batman's still Batman but he's getting married. Superman saying he's going back to work at the end of this shows Manhattan's failed to prove that mankind's not worth Superman's trouble.

stop invincible son

And to think he hears this everyday and can't stop every single crime hapenning in the world.

>Back to work.

Manhatten is really autistic

Jesus this art

>Laughed as he stabbed

Good to see they aren't all "real world" references.

Thanks Norrin. You're still the best thing coming out of DC Rebirth.

That's why Superman is my favourite hero

Manhattan Altered Jor El to use his own Weakness as a weapon

What bothers me is that Bruce's dad wasn't "evil" like Clark's one : I really don't get what was the point for Bruce to meet his father.

it put a lot of doubt in him, made him think about retiring, which left him distracted

>blue ring
>not red trunks

Nothing will top the
>Autism rates skyrocketing
from Fear Itself

No Kal, I'm pretty sure Kryptonite is NOT the most lethal weapon in the world. Even Doomsday in the next room has a better track record of killing you than that green rock, which your father has shown to be controllable.

HATE SPEECHHHHHHHH

Of course Sup Forums would get triggered by 1 out of 100 speech bubbles

Even funner because LOSING FREEDOM OF SPEECH is front and centre, so their feeble excuse is covered anyway.

Both Jor-El and Thomas Wayne challenged their sons very reason for being heroes. Bruce does what he does because of his parents, but its the last thing he parents would want for him. Clark is shown just how precarious society is - put it under strain and the survival instincts come out.

No one should be forced or allowed to storytime that mess again though

I was expecting some reference to JSA or LSH, but it seems like we'll get around to that in DC instead.

post yfw Doomsday Clock is two weeks away

This made me feel something.

>last second death bed redemption
boo. what a copout

Everybody Poops

So when are they gonna switch writers?

Fair point
nigga is the one who invented all his phantom tech anyway

Give it up, man. Nobody except super autists care about the trunks.

This two pages are great.

live action adaptation of Metal with Emily Jean playing Barbatos FUCKING WHEN?!

Though I haven't read a mainstream DC book in over 2 decades, that felt surreal yet Big Blue is gonna try his best to bring hope.

nice first words to Manhattan Kal El

We need an edit of this with a big blue dick on the screen.

You're right, if by autists you mean people who understand the fundamentals of comics and artistic expression.

This arc was pretty mediocre but these bits were great. I guess it's confirmed that Manhattan wanted Clark and Bruce to meet their fathers and have their fathers discourage them from further heroics.

You really want Bendis replacing Jurgens?

>yfw Bendis moved to DC to write AC1000
>reveals that Kal never actually had powers and was a regular human imbued with powers for the true Superperson, a black transqueer muslim that was raised in Mexico who

twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/status/928025305989578752

Reminded me of the page where he's in the fortress depressed with all the death counts on the monitor, anyone has that page?

Hopefully Soon

Love you Big Blue

>IT WAS ME KAL: The Issue

The Oz Effect story arc:

Action Comics 987 (2017) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www8.zippyshare.com/v/ctCHqTLb/file.html

Action Comics 988 (2017) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www113.zippyshare.com/v/VRYPOjLB/file.html

Action Comics 989 (2017) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www11.zippyshare.com/v/k93XLNmZ/file.html

Action Comics 990 (2017) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www102.zippyshare.com/v/wpHenVmA/file.html

>do I fit in here yet: the post

Action Comics 991 (2018) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www94.zippyshare.com/v/nOomB2df/file.html

Eh I liked the issue, just reminded me of Zoom

>Kryptonite Laser Vision
Wew Jor El

You just punched your dad in the face Clark, I don't think familial ties matter much any more

>I'm not responsible
>But I did give them the means to do all this

Everyone says who watches the Watchmen
But who saves the Superman?

This needs a Sup Forums edit with things like
>this is bait
>smug anime girls
>frog posting
>wojak
>implying
>what did he mean by this?
Etc.

>You're right, if by autists you mean people who understand the fundamentals of comics and artistic expression.
Get over yourself. It’s just red undies.

Superman doesn't need a blue ring to suggest or imply hope.

I mean, if Waid's origin is still canon for this version of Clark (and given that the vegetarianism has been mooted AFAIR), especially since it was used in the movie, his symbol means hope in the language of his people, although I suspect that it will be brought back to being his family crest, especially with Krypton (the SyFy series, even if the same idiot did the story by work on both).

Thanks Superman.
I know that one day i'll see this portrayal of Supes in the movies done just right, i just have to wait.

Watchman would be absurd to story time - and it's hard to know (especially with our Cereal Lord) how much of it will be really necessary to do.

You could probably streamline Convergence and the 8 issues of Lois & Clark. All the stuff with the publisher and most of the stuff with Intergang (save a few pages before if it's necessary to show Jon getting his powers, but the discussion the three of them have afterwards covers that, and nothing is lost by dumping those intergang hoodlum panels. Likewise, the alien woman looking for the Oblivion stone can get cut until Jurgens figures out what dumb thing he wants to do with them, probably all the Henshaw stuff and the Blanque stuff as well.

Do we really need a movie Superman if the comic Superman is already fine?