Detective Comics #968 storytime

Future Tim has come back from a dark future with one goal: to kill Batwoman and stop that future from coming to pass.

Other urls found in this thread:

www113.zippyshare.com/v/3gsiOfD2/file.html
www34.zippyshare.com/v/LFDfnexw/file.html
www35.zippyshare.com/v/CygFWmoH/file.html
www26.zippyshare.com/v/g5K6PhAV/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So what did Damian do to Jon, Sup Forums?

Probably something like having to Phantom Zone him due to Red K or Doomsday infection. As much as it happens in possible futures I dont see Damian going evil when he grows up.

Tim is lying..because he wants to kill Jon .

>He even defeated freaking Batman
TYNION

corrupted him to evil. in a future arc of supersons he tries to kill jon

>Your one mistake: You forgot to take over my fleet of fighter jets.

PREPPY TIEM

Like you guys have never heard of the Bat Aircraft carrier that is constantly paroling the waters outside Gotham.

So fucking Tim is back?

Fuck that. Why does Detective Comics have to be such garbage in Rebirth! I just want a fucking Batman book with Batman solving crimes, not dealing with the bullshit melodrama of who cares characters.

>getting double teamed by two Tims
I'm sure that'd knock the gay out of her.

Every one does. "World's greatest detective" adventures my ass.

Hey angry user. You got here early this week.

Considering Future Tim wants to kill Jon in the Titans and Super Sons arc probably this But Future Tim called him "Poor Kent boy" so I dunno.

Is this a Fight Club reference?

That was a fine finale i guess.
Also say what you want but Tim's entrance here was cool af

I normally don't post in Detective Comics threads as I just haven't enjoyed anything about it. I just wanted Tim to stay the fuck away from Bat books.

Go find somewhere else to be a goddamn crybaby.

Turned him gay

>I just wanted Tim to stay the fuck away from Bat books.

>batwing denies tim a fist bump and leaves him hanging
this panel upsets me greatly

>“So, you’re saying the more you... interact... here and now, the faster you’ll go back?”
>Mann gegen Mann starts playing

So he never fucking specified what it is Batwoman does in the future even though he has literally no reason not to?

>So he never fucking specified what it is Batwoman does in the future even though he has literally no reason not to?
Did you forget Tim was trained by Bruce "Bat-God-Knows-Everything-Oh-Theres-3-Jokers?-Ill-Get-The-Answer-Later-Oops-Lost-My-Chair" Wayne

And Connor? Are we going to see him again or was that just Tynion's bait?

He is going to break his heart.

I absolutely fucking loved this arc, but I wish Future Tim would have been a bit more specific about what the fuck it is Kate does. So, you know, they can be prepared?

The whole "she'll fuck things up because of reasons" is so unnecessarily vague.

bait

This book is trash and doesn't deserve the bi-weekly schedule.
Can they please put this collection of nobody-cares characters and timwank into a containment book that isn't Detective Comics? Revive Gotham Knights or something?

Well they had to solve the shit with Tim sooner or latter. It wasn't that bad though it leaves a lot more question than answers.

Second that. Give them a GK book or whatever and free Detective from them.

Future Tim shouldn't have lost this if he was able to solo all the old robins.

Isn't the Jon that Tim knows the evil one? The Harvest Super Boy?

This was trash, top of the line trash.

Doubt it since that Jon doesn't know Damian.

Got him addicted to fancy League of Assassins party drugs.

bruce confirmed a pussy ass bitch who gets upset by emotions

this is just making me hate Tim. Also, I wouldn't take this as gospel because Future!Tim is clearly not above using words to unsettle his opponents. Wouldn't be surprised if he was full of hot air fuelled by his stupid issues with Damian.

titans tomorrow killed damian for turning into 666 batman

>titans tomorrow killed damian for turning into 666 batman
cowardly with a bomb.. not a Man vs Man FIGHT ! -

Tim is a coward and murderer.

Any coward can kill with a bomb.

>I just want a fucking Batman book with Batman solving crimes,

Well congratulations. dispshit, you're the reason why Bendis is getting a Batman book.

Future Tim's a pretty big guy.

>a bomb.
???

a result of the bombing tens of thousands may have died because of Tim Drake..How many people did Tim Stalin kill? |

You now remember Tim reminding everyone that he's the smartest before "dying". At this point I want Bendis to get Tec.

what a coward"

Timwank is worse than Batwank.

Tynion's great master plan for Tim has crumbled under the weight of his own obnoxious fanboyism. I hate to break it to Tim fans but this was not Tim's second coming like Grayson and Robin Rises were for Dick,Jason and Damian after their respective deaths. Nothing's changed we're just back to square one, Tim might as well have gone to college if his absence was supposed to be so pointless. Tim isn't my favorite Robin but I legit feel sorry for the character. This was a rare opportunity to get the character back in to prominence but this opportunity was squandered. Who knows when he'll get another shot. Tynion failed Tim Drake big time, some fan he turned out to be.

It should've been old batmobiles from the 60s, what a waste

While I kind of like this event, the timwank is suffering. Being a timfag has been suffering since Beechen and Willingham

Detective Comics 965 (2017) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www113.zippyshare.com/v/3gsiOfD2/file.html

Detective Comics 966 (2017) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www34.zippyshare.com/v/LFDfnexw/file.html

Detective Comics 967 (2017) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www35.zippyshare.com/v/CygFWmoH/file.html

Detective Comics 968 (2018) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www26.zippyshare.com/v/g5K6PhAV/file.html

Fucking pathetic Tim.

>four fighting jets shotting rockets in one tall building in the middle of Gotham
I'm sure this won't be investigated by authorities.

The Harvest Superboy is Kon, just one letter off

Tim doesn't like school anyway.

>that smile

For Bruce?

>First the victim syndicate and now this

Does Tynion hate Bruce?

Yup.

>You think Kate is your Ally
>I born in her; molded by her

Sill better than King's batman.

Clearly Kate is better than Dick, Jason, and Damian combined.

This is stupid.

Synder King Tynion >>shit.

>Wanting Detective Comics to be about detective stories instead of giant FATE OF GOTHAM bullshit is the reason for Bendis

Are you retarded?

The only thing gained from this event was the return of Tim's original origin.

Bruce gets in the way of Tim being the most important bat family member, so yes Tynion hates him. In his mind with Bruce out if the way Tim will clearly become the next Batman; he probably had the panel of Ra's calling Tim detective framed on his wall

>Sill better than King's batman.

Amen. But that's not really that hard, is it?

Man, shut the fuck up, this was very nice fan service and a callback to better times for Tim. At least a writer gives a shit about him now.

Every character in Tec got their own arc, and this was Tim's.

It's been great and even has ties to the whole Rebirth thing and Batman myth/curse. This story is relevant as fuck.

Just because the writer likes Tim doesn't mean that the story is good, nor does calling back to better stories

>Hrm
Future Drake becomes the new Rorschach. Calling it.

Totally agree with you. I didn't really believe that "Tim is so important to rebirth!!" lie, but I at least expected Tim's absence for a year would actually be meaningful for his character and that Tynion would have a good plan for him. I guess I was wrong.

Why does Tynion keep making Batman a bitch

I almost forgot he was in this run.

>Red Robin
>wears 75% green

the New 52 Robin costumes are a tragedy, not a single good one in the bunch.

And Bette is back

>the New 52 Robin costumes are a tragedy, not a single good one in the bunch.

Nightwing and Red Hood looks great, i like the black hood for Damian but overall it could have been better.
The only shitty one is Tim's.
Hey, maybe next time Tynion will change it!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Was she gone?

Well, she was basically out of continuity (if it wasn't for Morrison) so yeah she was gone, now it looks like she will be taking her Flamebird identity back

I laughed a lot at Red Hood and Damian's exchange

They should really do more with them as a duo. Even under writers who have been putting out mediocre Bat stuff like King and Tynion anytime the two interact its great.

Personally I enjoy the fact that there's at least one small part of the DCU where we can find anti-Batwank.

Although this is still a kind of Batwank, with a future Batman out batwanking Batman.

It was better during the Victim Syndacate, here it's just Timwank

Future Connor is supposed to appear in an upcoming Supersons arc alongside Future Tim with a new suit.