Insider here

Insider here.

"Spider-Man" Netflix series will be announced today at roughly 2pm. EST.

Characters such as Daredevil will make appearances, not played by Charlie Cox.

The series will be based mostly on the ultimate comics, first season will have eight episodes to test the waters for Spidey Fatigue.

The series will not be connected to the MCU in any way, but will have it's own world built around Marvel characters "Nick Fury, Tony Stark, Harry Osborn".

Nah.

I just came here to say you're retarded and sage.

2:00pm

Teenage pete?

We totally believe you OP

bump

>be based mostly on the ultimate comics
>Implying even Netflix would bet their money on Bendis over tried & true Ditko

>Implying Netflix would not use the cinematic universe model to promote its other shows.
Nice try.

Yes, rough plans are that only two seasons with teenage Parker, then a time skip will happen to the period where he is married, or he will be replaced with Miles.

Random Facts:

I've seen some drawn concept art, suit has no tech or anything. It's skin tight and like in the comic it is in several pieces, a mask, shirt, gloves, pants and boots. It should look pretty good I think, and it's more real looking than the MCU version.

Tony Stark will have some camoes with Nick Fury, if he is ever in his suit it will probably be just a quick pure cg shot of him floating in the air, probably far away or blurred out even. Maybe flying fast enough to the point they wouldn't need to work hard on cg for budget reasons.

>"Spider-Man" Netflix series
>Netflix
You just gave yourself away with that, M8. Disney's pulling all their stuff off Netflix and moving it to their new streaming service. They'll keep the live-action Marvel shows since Netflix co-produced them, but I doubt they'll get anything else Marvel from now on.

Who'd be playing Tony and Nick? RDJR and Sammy Jackson? Cause that's just gonna be all sorts of confusing.

I mean, it already will be for people not in the know, but this is a bad idea anyways.

From what I've seen Daredevil, in concept art mind you, has a skin tight bright red suit. Maybe this will change, but it leads me to believe that Charlie Cox won't be playing him. If he is, that means all the Netflix shows aren't actually in the MCU and are in a television universe standalone. (Which honestly I'm hoping for) There won't be any other shows about other characters if this Spidey show is in it's own universe, it's supposed to feel like a huge world with tons of cameos and fun, comicy stuff.

Nick- literal Sam Jackson ripoff, acts more like Sam than nick fury.

Tony- literal who with very short black hair, he's muscular and has blue eyes. Looks nothing like rdj. Acts more suave and an asshole.

>Sony directly dealing with Netflix

[laughter intensifies]

Sony doesn't have the TV animation rights for Spider-Man, Marvel has complete control over them.

What about Peter? An actual teenager that looks and acts the part?

It's Drake Bell

Jk, he's a 19 yr playing 15 yr Peter. He has long hair in the style Peter has in Ultimate. His nose is pretty big too.

Wake me up when we get a Ditko adaptation.

The Netflix shows have mentioned the MCU events and characters already, retard.

Like I said, it isn't certain. But the show mentioning events doesn't make it official. A shitty show called fear the walking dead had a song from Breaking Bad in it that was made for that show. Does that mean it's cannon that it's the same world? No. I'm not saying it isn't or is canon, I'm not exactly sure yet.

Spectacular or bust.

>"Spider-Man" Netflix series will be announced today at roughly 2pm. EST.
I wish but nah

This.

>or he will be replaced with Miles.
God, they really love to suck Miles coc do n't they?

Not much longer now

That's a big claim. You must be a big guy

>Disney's pulling all their stuff off Netflix and moving it to their new streaming service.
Sony probably has a say in it.

Hey my Switch has a bug, can you ask your dad when they’re going to fix it?

from the creator of "Superman the game" comes "Spider-Man the television series"

disinformation and lies.

one hour

I always wonder what the purpose of these things are, especially when there's no logic put into them

What's really baffling to me is why would OP make such a specific lie, and say that it would be revealed on the same day as his post? A truly baffling shitpost

Hey, guys, it's me again. Just wanted to say that I sure got you good.

What evidence suggests that it isn’t? Referencing the movies is enough to show that it is indeed canon

Breaking news:
OP is either a fuck or lives in the wrong time zone

And nothing

>Sony probably has a say in it.
See

You are a fuck, disgusting man

BUMP

The most obviously bullshit thing I've seen on this site in ages. Thanks for wasting time I could have spent fapping, OP.