theguardian.com/culture/2004/apr/20/usa.world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibalism
cbsnews.com/news/sketches-show-suspect-in-madeleine-mccann-disappearance/
issuu.com/washingtonlife/docs/wl0615_inside_homes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spirit bump

Dubs check out

Bumped

find which airlines they were on and request a Foia's request im sure something will turn up

FAA flights arent logged to Europe?

Nice dubs fag
Murder suicide

DO NOT BLOW THIS BITCH OUT OF THE WATER UNTIL HARD FOUND IRREFUTABLE PROOF IS FOUND

I've already seen it posted by a couple 100k+ twitter accounts, it's everywhere

Does anyone know when this personal quote was added on IMDB? imdb.com/name/nm0009127/

This,

We need flight records or an email to connect them to Portugal.

Does Podesta have a facebook? Maybe he posted pictures from Portugal at around that time

>Clinton is involved in killing loads of children.
I called this three months ago with the lyrics in this Trump mashup. We've all known for a long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=d39p6kAKNYQ

DIG Sup Forums. END HILLARY CLINTON. HILLARY FOR PRISON.

oh pol get it together
do you not read? the wiki says those are 2 sketches of the same guy not 2 different people

Words are coming out all weird!

who are these "100k+ twitter accounts"

I've heard people asking why the podesta brothers do this themselves? And I can only fathom that it's because they knew they wouldn't get caught. I think this runs pretty deep with a possible coverup.

Hillary murdered Ron Brown

Twitter is offline, forcing the population to once again rely solely on the corrupt mainstream media for information.

This is how democracy dies

5 seconds on wikipedia. These are two sketches of one person.

The witnesses did not believe him to be a foreigner like the Podestas would have been.

I don't mean to ruin your fun, but this just seems so very far fetched to me. Here's a few questions that come to mind:

>why would Podestas manually do presumed kidnapping?
>why bother to kidnap western kids instead of smuggling poor people?
>what were the podestas up to at that time and where?
>do the e-mails support any of this?

Suuuuuuuuuure

Who gives a shit

Spread the meme

>The man was mid-30s
podesta looks like he's in his 60s

You white folks look alike anyway.

>>why would Podestas manually do presumed kidnapping?
>>why bother to kidnap western kids instead of smuggling poor people?

Because this wasn't a kidnapping. The parents let this happen. They may have even been paid. Chances are they knew Maddy and she caught someone's eye.

notice how the article uses singular form words such as "Man" and "He".

There was another man carrying a child with a similar description but he was later identified and cleared of wrongdoing. Those two sketches both belong to same sighting which was one person.

that's going to discredit us and fuck us when we discover something actually true

ever hear the story of the boy who cried wolf?

they're jews, not white.

only good post in this thread.

Link the fucking email or it's fucking bullshit.

twitter is just as cucked unless you bother to dig down the hashtags which is impossible for a normalfag to not get distracted by epic nigger memes

same fag

This is Marina Abramovic's IMDB page. Read her quote, fucking creepy. imdb.com/name/nm0009127/

also trips

Maybe the child wasn't abducted in the way that the parents say.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

allnewspipeline.com/Hildabeast_Things_Just_Got_Much_Creepier.php

I've looked in emails, someone mentions a safe trip days apart from the disappearance. He has also been confirmed to have vacationed in Portugal more recently. His mother died a couple months before the disappearance so it would have been an emotionally stressful time for him (many child molesters do it when triggered by emotional shit like that).

>notice how the article uses singular form words such as "Man" and "He".
>There was another man carrying a child with a similar description but he was later identified and cleared of wrongdoing. Those two sketches both belong to same sighting which was one person.

The investigators could have easily changed that. Who knows just who is involved in all this.

>>why would Podestas manually do presumed kidnapping?
For the thrill. Rich people think they can do anything. Turns out they are right.
>>why bother to kidnap western kids instead of smuggling poor people?
Why would you want to fuck smelly brown children when you can fuck blonde blue eyed children? Plus again, they are rich. They think they can have the best of everything.
>>what were the podestas up to at that time and where?
Abducting kids I bet.
>>do the e-mails support any of this?
Yes, there have been plenty of very dodgy things found.

You think we have any credibility whatsoever?
Spread the meme, it's do or die time

The mainstream media has no compunction about pushing false rape stories to rig the vote, don't be a moralfag

Bump for justice

that's not how FOIA works

best bet is to see if he makes any mention of traveling to portugal. was twitter around back then?

I'm not going to believe just yet but wouldn't that be ironic if we solved two mysteries at the same time, when Madeline case was hopeless

so you think that multiple witnesses were preemptively bribed and then multiple police officers were also preemptively bribed and all of them have kept their secret for almost a decade for something that can literally only be logically construed as a crime of passion?

Margi Geerlinks is one of Tony's artists...
Mentioned here... no script as WAPA are pedos...
washingtonpost.com/wp-co/hotcontent/index.html?section=nation/states/pa

Excuse me faggot this is a feels topic!
theguardian.com/culture/2004/apr/20/usa.world

Where are you now...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibalism

>Podesta abducted Maddy McCann
>Proof: he's been to Portugal before :^)
Are you fucking serious?

>shilling this shit

its fucking clear as day her parents killed her. They just wont admit it.

I don't know the exact details of the case but those two sketches look nothing a like. And they just so happen to look exactly like the podesta brothers. Something fishy is going on here

Parents must explain yet the cadaver's hedor in their apartment in Praya da Luz and in the rented car.

Those images are extremely different.
In all probability, they saw two completely different people and in the mix of it all didn't process it was two people and instead thought that it was the same person being seen again with a better angle/better focus.
Sorry but the human face is pretty fucking unique and too much adds up to point to these two being the ones who did it.
Also, intimidation is a real fucking thing and it is entirely possible they got to them AFTER the parents gave their statements and then had them lie and say it was just one person.

Myspace was.
Twitter wasn't a big thing if it even existed.
Get his myspace. Their was a huge Myspace info leak in like 2013 and I bet Podesta's info was in that fucking leak.

tell me more user. i've heard the theory but never any details

Is there a readable version of pic

thanks that's creepy. I just wanna know when that quote was put on IMDB. its fucking weird.

"Personal Quote: [2012] They are investigating my brain and finding out about brain function. They are going through the data now and, in November, we will have a huge symposium on the results. I have a brain that functions completely differently from other people's brains. I produce some kind of shooting energy. It's not just some hocus-pocus. It's scientifically proven."

Ignore this. He is trying to distract us.

Someone get on leakedsource and find Podesta's info from Myspace it was the biggest platform in 2005-2009.

Alright fags here's what we do. It's 8:12am in Portugal right now.

This is the resort: Praia da Luz

This is their phone number: 159 4150-274

Call and ask if a John Podesta was there on May 3, 2007.

Do it faggots!

Sorry bud. Her parents did it.

Forgot to add

First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
Next dial 351, the Portugal country code.

Too scared to do it yourself little faglet?

Now I'm going from the pedo shit thinking it was some out of this world too far fetched, to holy shit.
The sketches are "too" accurate! This is insane.
Arrest them NOW!

We need soemone with a burner phone so we don't get lynched by the CF.

I mean, seriously, did someone fake the sketches on wikipedia? You see em, instantly: well, that's the Podestas!

key facts to consider:

>mother ran to party screaming "THEY'VE TAKEN HER"

How did she know she'd been taken? That alone screams to me that she had devised that story prior to the disappearance.

>the window to the bedroom was open but could only be opened from the inside

Beyond that, parents said to police the door could be opened from the outside.

>sleeping pills without prescription were in the children's room

>dogs trained to detect cadavers were alerted both in the parent's apartment and in their car

The worst part about that is that hair was collected from the areas that the dogs reacted to and this DNA was analyzed in Britain and concluded to be Madeleine's.

It's really almost impossible that some pedos from another continent just broke in and took the girl. Her parents are almost certainly a guilty party in some way.

Yeah and how many 60 year old did you know on myspace. Not saying its impossible he was a fag and all but don't get your hopes up.

I think all myspace accounts had detales leaked so we should be able to see if he was there. If you find that he was you then have to hope you can find it still there or in an archive. Not a simple task.

>At first the Portuguese police seemed to accept that it was an abduction, but after misinterpreting a British DNA analysis they came to believe that Madeleine had died in the apartment.[n 1] The McCanns were declared arguidos (suspects) in September 2007 but were cleared when Portugal's attorney-general archived the case in July 2008.[7]
>but were cleared when Portugal's attorney-general archived the case in July 2008.[7]

And the video i saw said they were "completely exonerated"

So kill yourself you victim blaming fag. Why would those nice parents do such a thing to their daughter.

You don't get it. The parents sold a night with Madeline to some very affluent American buyers and she won't remember anything. They've done this before and it's paying very very well!

her twitter is creepy. she is creepy. she literally looks like the devil

>Why would those nice parents do such a thing to their daughter.

They most likely accidentally killed her with the sedatives and used the abduction story as a cover-up.

It's already been explained to you why they were exonerated in the previous thread.

>So kill yourself you victim blaming fag.

This is an emotional argument. You need to look at criminal cases logically, not emotionally.

liar

OMG. I am usually very skeptical on conspiracy theories; but this is real!!!
cbsnews.com/news/sketches-show-suspect-in-madeleine-mccann-disappearance/
The sketches, aka portraits of the Podestas (!!!), are real!!!

Come on Sup Forums, you can't possibly be that dumb. The sketch KIND OF resembles the Podestas but really besides that you got nothing. And the whole premise that two politicians would kidnap a random child by themselves while on vaction is dumb as fuck. When you were searching for pedo clues in those ping pong pizza posters or whatever that was I thought that was retarded but this is a new level. Stop it.

Do you get $0.05 for that? You nasty Heeb?
I've been told this in person. I thought that they were Israelis because the conversation started with another nasty anti-Semite. After I saw the blow up of Prince Andrew etc. I thought that the buyers were English.....

The parents got $100k cash and $150k quiet fee via donations. The parents are on video conspiring to sell nights with Madeline for $75k if she was unconscious.

The dog spray is a pig extract.

The chief inspector at the time said (and printed a book on it) the McCanns killed their daughter by mistake.

What got them out of jail was heavy political connections which resulted in internal and external police pressure.

The Mccanns were so politically entrenched that It would have acidified Portugal-Britain relations. So our judiciary dropped the case.

The chief inspector at the time said (and printed a book on it) the McCanns killed their daughter by mistake.

What got them out of jail was heavy political connections which resulted in internal and external police pressure.

The Mccanns were so politically entrenched that It would have acidified Portugal-Britain relations. So our judiciary dropped the case.

Btw this has nothing to do with podesta

Check people from Clinton command and her foundation, I'm sure you will find others.

Thanks for your informative post!

thank you for correcting the record.

>killed their daughter by mistake

t.budget hue

guys, what the fuck does he have in his house

issuu.com/washingtonlife/docs/wl0615_inside_homes

They were horrible parents.

They were off by the beach having a party.

How do rich doctors get child-free time for a beach party with their adult friends when their kids are a nuisance?

They sedate them and lock them up.

One theory is, the kid woke up , still mildly sedated and fell down the window.

The parents account is that they would check on her by travelling like 300m to and fro. There's plenty of time for the kid to wake up disoriented and trapped (locked door) then she attempted to climb the window and escape etc .

No one really knows how she died for real. Her parents are guilty in the court of public opinion , tho.

DONT LET THIS SLIDE

J-Just a coincidence right??

Fuck off Finski or sit down and shut up!

Madeleine here. Don't worry I'm fine

Sure. They sold their fucking kids to the Podesta's dumbfuck.

CTR gonna CTR, never worked before why start now?

Yeah she's looking pretty good for being 8 or 9 years old here.

All eye witness accounts support the theory that what happened was a beach party gone wrong due to heavy parental neglect.

They didn't mean to kill the child but involuntary did so.

Were you a cop on the day Portugal? Interview some Americans did you? A little regret?

The podestas lobby for Azerbaijan - and Matthew Freud, does PR for Azerbaijan. He is former son in law if Murdoch. He is son of creepy artist Lucian Freud-whose work is in same museums that Posdestas donate to. He is also the nephew of disgraced pedophile Clement Freud whose house was next door to the resort where Madeleine was kidnapped.

The most recent perp sketches were released in October 2013 after a lawyer said he saw her on an island in Med. totally different sketches than in 2007. His computers were raided later.

Someone tell me what the fuck the point of a (((mod))) locking a 200-post thread would be?

Why did the old one die so soon (it was active).

Old schlomo/CTR bought out Sup Forums and put in "janitors" that think they can get away with locking info not deemed acceptable?

wtf lol, im madeleine

This isn't /x/ lad

Slide it Schlomo!

Better yet, let's increase the locking of threads 1 day before the election.

Mother fuckers

yea ok CTR

>The parents are on video conspiring to sell nights with Madeline for $75k if she was unconscious.

Wheres da broofs

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

top 5 includes marina abramovic... satanist confirmed

Damn, all the polls and shit lately are so convincing I think you guys don't even have to go out and vote. Just stay at home, eat some pizza and be /comfy/. Really awesome.

Post more polls like this, please.

See if you can match up the other faces to others in the Clinton circle.