Hey Sup Forums. What's the first thing that comes to mind when see this image?

Hey Sup Forums. What's the first thing that comes to mind when see this image?

monkeys

I can't wait for the Day of the Rope

I wouldn't even rape her

At least she's wiping.

uppity nigger

Irony. She's welcome to go back to aidsistan.

B T F O
T
F
O

Never change.

Usually get mad at shit like this but honestly I felt nothing. She has the mindset of a 3 year old and it's hard to get mad at toddlers.

A weave and the McDonalds drive thru

I don't understand why they say this shit but don't leave.

Poopy butts and checked digits

Cultural Marxism is the worst thing to happen to black America aside from the welfare state.

keep smiling when trump shuts off your obama phone.

It's just retarded shit people do for attention. Send this bitch to the middle east for a week and then ask her if she wants to apologize for wiping her ass with the american flag.

Deep down they know anywhere outside the West is fucking terrible.

>>>out>>>

Reminds me how great abortion is, since black women abort their kids at a higher rate than any other racial group

Think how many more niggers committing crime and on foodstamps/section 8, without it.

Nigs gonna nog.

Poor her

>that screen name

Her latin is the shittiest thing about that pic to be honest famalamadingdong

Putin at his boyfriend Blumpf's house with Bibi and Epstein

dindu niggin

That's pretty disrespectful.

Kek

I personally find it distasteful but it is her right under the first amendment.

In Russia she would get 2-4 years in prison for that.
There is no excuse for violating national flags. I hate it when people burn/defile symbols of national pride and history.
Even if you loathe current government/politics which that flag represents, it's vile and deplorable to act like this.
History must be preserved and cherished, good and bad. Not defiled.

That gif is amazing. Laughing way too much at 3 AM

Americans deserve great misfortune for selling out their country to Jews and corporations. Corrupt to the core and you cucks just sit and wait for a based Dorner type nigga to do the clean-up.

This is glorious.
If cuckservatives are going to claim the USA as a white nation then anything that shits on the USA is shitting on anything that is white and that is GLORIOUS.
FUCK you genetic dead end virgins!
WHITE GENOCIDE WORLD WIDE!
I'll piss on the American flag.
I'll piss on your mother.
I'll piss on white fuccbois.
GET BLACKED!

Africa; send them back

Please do not have children

Nigger learns how to clean her crust-infested ass crack in the most offensive way possible. Well, offensive to burgerfats only.

Cant wait till Pencite Death Squads start slaughtering these apes

Is this before or after Clumpf made out with him

This is why I have so much respect for Russia. You guys also don't take shit from Muslims whatsoever.

Well first, I register a hoe of indeterminate gender wiping her ass with the flag that represents my Nation. Next, my eye catches the twig arm that leads to further disrespect.

Then I think about how I hope it's actually a man so, in the unlikely event that I were to come upon this image in situ, I would feel free to lump it up commensurate with the insult being done me.

She's an ignorant cunt, but desecrating the US flag is free speech. I support the right to do it as much as I support the rights of someone to say something racist.

you can wipe your ass with my face if you want

Nocturnus libertus
with
>nocturnus libertus

She's not even making an argument so it's impossible to tell if she's actually ignorant, but it doesn't look good.

Well, we've been cucked by one of our muslim republics pretty hard. They DO fight for us in our proxy wars though and they keep their region somewhat stable and free of terrorist influence. In exchange for huge piles of money and political support.

Also, not every Russian thinks like that. Maybe i don't like current Ukrainian government, but it's not a reason to insult their national pride and burn their flags.
And then those who do that get butthurt from other side doing the same. It never ends.

deported to the ocean

Better to be a genetic dead end than part of the welfare royalty that spits out countless niglets to achieve a personal top score in the taxpayer-funded gibs system.

FUCK YALL RACISS ASS OH WAIT SHIT NOOO WHO GON PAY FOR MY WELFARE SHEEEIT

>libertarian
Fuck these savages. Why should these apes have the same rights as you and I? They obviously can't handle them. What you see as an exercise of free speech I see as an obscene act that a strong and Unified nation can't allow if we wish to survive on a cruel and unforgiving world. Degeneracy and hedonism will devour the world. Virtue and self sacrifice will feed it.

I wish that flag was my face.

Im thinking of the thousands of people this she-ape has pushed further to the right

she might have even made some vote Trump

Misdirected angst from being poor.

you wanna get shot in the face? because thats what happens to statists who get too statist. you gotta boil us like a frog

Poorly educated people with no concept of history bother the fuck out of me.

60 years ago black people couldn't walk on the same sidewalk as whites in certain parts of the country and could get the shit beaten out of them for not addressing white people as sir/ma'am. Now they're free to go around berating whites, saying, and doing whatever the fuck they want, with no repercussions. They have the gall to claim that this country is horribly racist while the supposedly bigoted white people nod in agreement, but refuse to leave.