Clinton's chances just increased 2% since yesterday...

Clinton's chances just increased 2% since yesterday, and that's based on polls taken before the FBI dropped the investigation a second time. Possibly bad for Trump, in the polls themselves Clinton has risen above the margin of error. Speculating now, any last minute shift is bad because the time for opinions to change again is getting shorter and shorter, and Trump's just had a peak which is always followed by a significant dip.

Of course 33% is still very significant, and the polls might be inaccurate. Those predictions of an overwhelming Clinton win are unrealistic.

Yes, Remain will certainly win. At this point the result will be obvious, after the Jo Cox incident no one in their right minds would vote for Leave. In fact I just saw a poll this morning that had Leave down 10 points, no chance in Hell they're able to make up that margin in a day.

Updates on the FBI case aren't going to change anything. It's the bombshell that does the polling damage, not the aftershock.

And the cubs had a smaller chance of winning the world series according to that same source.

>because polls are always correct

Trump's odds are better than brexit's odds, and Trump is going to see a Shy Tory Effect like never before.

This. Remain has this in the bag.

The EU referendum was totally unprecedented so there were no previous results to compare to. There was no electoral college system to make it more predictable either. Nate Nickel even said the UK polls were a mess and decided not to make a projection for the vote.

Trump's going to lose Florida.

I miss 66% shots in xcom all the time. Nothing to worry about here. Trump's got this.

Nope I live there trump everywhere here but retarded Miami aka spic ville

Who was 0.1%

if 3, trump wins

I doubt that the FBI dropping the case really helps Hillary much. Nobody is going to say "oh, I guess she's a moral person now because the second FBI investigation closed."

How is it broken down? I've only heard of Independents mentioned once during evening news.

YOOOOOOOO, DIDN'T EVEN CHEAT, FIRST TRY, PRAISE KEK

This

Clinton hasn't even talked about the FBI today or the past week.

if this post ends in a number 1,2 or 3 it's gonna be trump. 4 is unknown, all else is hillary

That change was literally just Nate Silver's personal opinion.

hmmm so you think they called Nate Silver and threatened him over the phone or banged down his door at 2 am?

Globalists look out!

oooohh yeahhh

>Possibly bad for Trump
>Possibly

Kek

I am so excited to be here with Sup Forums as you fucks get crushed.

They don't need to. Nate polonium has his own agenda.

yea lads, so when will we be able to see the results?

K.... KEEP ME POSTED.

Globalists HATE HIM

>dropped the investigation

Nothing ever got dropped. Not in July, not now.

If that were the case he'd put Clinton at 98% like the other models, because he obviously dislikes Trump. Nate Copper is more concerned about his reputation than influencing the vote, he's probably one of the more reasonable predictors and has repeatedly said a Trump victory is totally on the cards.

Double repeating digits and Clinton wins, Triple repeating digits and Clinton wins + impeached in first 100 days.

nate just crammed in a bunch of stale polls that are bullshit with silly things like assuming 50%+ of the population has college degrees. And even then it's only a few percent.

name ONE other presidential candidate like Trump

name ONE other presidential candidate as distrusted as Hilldog

this election is equally as unprecedented