When i registered...

when i registered, they said everything i put on the ballot (besides my SS#) is public domain and can be viewed by anyone online
where can i see that?
i'd like to find out which of my friends secretly want to MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

sos.state.tx.us/Elections/earlyvoting/2016/nov4.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They can use address, and who you voted for. Actual names are illegal to publish. If they weren't, it wouldn't be a "secret" ballot. And by addresses, it's not even "1234 main St voted x", it's "these number of people in your area voted x or didn't vote". Representatives frequently send out fliers with our tax dollars with this info during mid terms in my experience.

bump

>and who you voted for.
wtf no they can't

It most certainly is legal to publish what a community voted for, like I said, combining that info directly with the name or address isn't because the ballot would no longer be secret. As to OP question of where to find this info, obviously not correlated to who voted what, it's usually kept by county or city level clerks.

Have you never gotten one of those political fliers telling you what addresses did and didn't vote in previous elections? They don't print their name, or who directly voted for whom, but what op is referring to is likely a notice that all of that info, in specific combinations, is public.

Your name and address are public info, whether or not you voted is, who your community voted for is, who you directly voted for isn't.

no and so far I'm finding this information is kept by the secretary of state

sos.state.tx.us/Elections/earlyvoting/2016/nov4.shtml

My problem is your lack of understanding of data privacy laws and how public info from separate sources can be correlated. You can't directly look up who voted for who, of course, you can however know if they voted, and have a good guess based on how a ward, district, or whatever deleniation of area voted.

Then that's an issue in your state specifically, many states allow whether or not an address voted to be public and it's info kept at county levels for jury pools.

FL here
still interesting to know, even if it's not specific
so what's the site?

what state?

>i'd like to find out which of my friends secretly want to MAGA
you can probably see their party affiliation which will give you a pretty good idea the best of which will be if they did not vote for him. Only a very small percentage of registered democrats will vote for trump compared to many more registered republicans who are voting for her.

your vote is totally secret. your party registration is not.

>go to vote
>ladies want my id
>ask if they mean my card or id
>the take the card
>copy my voter registration id
>enter it into the computer
>write it on a piece of paper
>send me to a specific numbered machine
>vote
>my vote is printed off on a receipt paper that gets fed back into the machine

>they know the order of votes at that machine, and who voted on it, and in what order

SUUUUURRRREEE totally secret.

Not sure about FL. And like other poster in TX, I'm imagining most of dixieland is a bit more restrictive on releasing info from old anti Klan laws. I'm in mw, former wi now mn fag, every election since I've started voting the dems send you a flyer of what addresses didn't vote so you can harass them to vote blue. Again, who exactly a particular person voted for, kept secret. If they did and their party, and how the community did, not. Check the county clerk's website to start. Say you're interested due to the disclaimer about info being public.

Not sure about FL. And like other poster in TX, I'm imagining most of dixieland is a bit more restrictive on releasing info from old anti Klan laws. I'm in mw, former wi now mn fag, every election since I've started voting the dems send you a flyer of what addresses didn't vote so you can harass them to vote blue. Again, who exactly a particular person voted for, kept secret. If they did and their party, and how the community did, not. Check the county clerk's website to start. Say you're interested due to the disclaimer about info being public.

That information is certainly kept somewhere, it's just not (((legal))) to see it. I totally agree with a secret ballot, but the way we currently do it isn't truly secret.

you can probably see their party affiliation which will give you a pretty good idea the best of which will be if they did not vote for her. Only a very small percentage of registered republicans will vote for her compared to many more registered democrats who are voting for trump

>(You
sure would be crazy if they found out all 400 million citizens voted

Lmfao, u kiddin me famalam?

T. Alberto Barbosa

That 400 million would be including the "visitors" from down south considering there's only about 350 million citizens, maybe less. Sure would be fucked up if that many "voted".

I have no illusion that we have a real choice; like many, for me this is the last attempt at changing it in a totally peaceful manner. I'm not advocating outright rwds just yet, but it may be needed and I certainly won't allow a legislature to further erode my rights for people against my interests.

and the dead people and the ones they bussed everywhere, and the mail in voter fraud

I fully agree, the system is broken, and like all broken systems something needs to be done.

Likkrit??

>compared to many more registered republicans who are voting for her.
that's exactly what i want to know
repubs (specifically the original 16 candidates) are saying they aren't voting for him because it makes themselves look good
but as long as their vote is secret, they can still vote for GOP