What's your plan for tomorrow when Trump loses?

What's your plan for tomorrow when Trump loses?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Jazeera
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Laugh at retards from the whole political spectrum

use my umbrella to fly to the top of a bell tower and cackle madly whilst drinking tea and wearing a top hat and monocle

CTR is up early.
I plan on drinking myself into a coma whoever wins.

I'm banking on this. Really hope Sup Forums drinks itself to death. It's over. You all got cucked.

>CNN
lel

Watch the pound go up against the Euro and the Dollar with the FTSE100 going up, just in time for my trip to France this weekend where I shall be buying a fuck tonne of wine.

That's my resolve for a Clinton win.

>That time when bongs voted for Brexit and got cucked out of it
You don't get to laugh Mr. Chuckold

>rt
every time

Just wait for the nuke to wipe us all out.

Learn to timezone dipshit.

Wait til' Brexit actually occurs and then hire a barrister to get me acceptance into the UK.

Do you know who your PM is?

Obviously not, Mr. C16 faggot loving leaf.

Nothing.

Individually nothing can be done, we're ants compared to these men.

I just hope brothers unite and don't take Hillary's shit.

Obama has done enough.

We need to keep our families safe, we need to fight for the future, the way it's looking right now there won't be one.

I shall hope and pray for the best, it's all I can do, just cling to a false sense of hope.

>Gehrman visits Odeon chapel

This. Haven't drank in 8 months but tommrow all that will be undone.

Activate the device

Kill everybody starting with myself.

Trump supporter that can't control himself, surprise surprise.

>What's your plan for tomorrow when Trump loses?
come here to shit post and trigger burgers even more.

Who said I'm a Trump supporter? Dipshit. And I'd say 8 months of not a drink is control enough, some drinks on election night isn't awful.

You don't really think Trump will go down meekly with his tail between his legs, do you? Even if he loses he'll claim rigging and cause a great deal of tension & asspain.

I hope to God if they rig it or he loses there's a military coup and Trump reigns supreme.

Clinton's the alcoholic, retard.

>al jazeera
>a qatari propaganda network
yeah nah

Not give a shit because I'm not American. *shrugs*

I did, dipshit. Any excuse is still an excuse, not matter the circumstance. You're justifying drinking to yourself. I could maaaybe get it if you're upset, hence why I think you're a Trump supporter. Otherwise you're forcing an excuse to drink bro.

nothing, i would be gloating and posting pro-Hillary threads and laughing at Trump supporters on irc but after the satanic pedo stuff about Hillary came out, I cant even troll for her anymore.
just doesnt feel right, it's too much
just fyi, I support Trump but I used to post pro Hillary stuff for fun

>What's your plan for tomorrow when Trump loses?

The moment Trump loses, I'm going to be at an Earth Wind and Fire concert, celebrating with all the other educated, worldly, successful, non-whiny americans who voted to make him a footnote for future generations.

I don't think he definitively loses until some time Wednesday morning, He doesn't officially lose until 6 January.

nice try shill en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Jazeera

>being this autistic
Kys faggot

No literally that dude said he was going to drink for the first time in 9 months, which means he has a problem, and you faggots enabled it.

Our PM is occasionally likable. TheresaMay is literally who

Solid argument dood

Accept that the world is fucked

Laugh at Americans for their poor choices