SOROS LINKED TO COMET PING PONG

bump

GAS THE KIKE

Do they support other small hipster joints like this?

IT JUST DOESNT END

THE LIES

THE HORROR

WE JUST KEEP GOING DEEPER

SHUT IT D O W N

only billionaire money can buy sweet virgin pussy

BUMP

Now why in the fuck would a PAC be sending 20k to a ping pong place?

It's not a good thing to ask questions like that

really Sup Forums ur just gonna let this slide

B U M P
U
M
P

What's Comet Ping-Pong ?

What's Comet Ping-Pong?

A shitty pizza place that serves aborted baby arms disguised as chicken wings doesn't make anyone rich.
Aflantis got rich real quick. He's a front.
Very transparent
Idk how you give a pizza place $21 grand and not be illegal?
It's not a politcal group or charity...

u have my bow cunt

You fuckers are full retard now. Good luck with that.

That's big

>Absolutely
>Demonic

you are a globalist piece of waste

well FUCK me sideways, I guess I was wrong about that place

test

I can't fucking believe all this shit. It's literally unbelievable. Are we being rused by ayy lmaos or something?

A "pizza place."

But why someone just doesnt kill Soros?

At first I was thinking that Sup Forums was starting to look crazy pushing this, the evidence seemed circumstantial.
But now I'm thinking Sup Forums might be on to something, why else would Soros of all people deal with some shitty little pizza place, and it's not like it's some politician hang out. On the other hand it might be some money laundering scheme, although there are easier ways to do this with far more money.

Either way, something weird is going on there.

that's huge

This is fucking insane, and we need to go farther. Only kek can save us from this madness.

it's a popular independant restaurant, he can help support local color

ATTENTION: Sup Forums IS BEING SHUT DOWN

>kill
>elite
good one. those faggots have guards around them day and night.

gone. explain yourself

thread is down!

What the fuck is a europe?

Explain how thats retarded? Its more concrete than that spirit cooking shit. Its serious money from a corrupt globalist billionaire being funneled into a fucking pizza place with links to Tony Podesta and the clinton foundation.
How fucking dense are you dickweed?

>the collective autism of Sup Forums takes on the Clinton Machine, Soros, and the Pedo-Illuminati in a high-stakes contest that determines who becomes president, and tries to solve the Madeline McCann case in doing so
>Pepe is hate speech now
>Wikileaks confirming and leaking information gathered by Sup Forums
>Sup Forums trying to doxx pedos again, but this time they're True Detective-tier pedos
>FBI agents possibly going rogue
>if HRC wins, Sup Forums will probably go down
>Obama signs over the internet, CTR, etc.; battle for the fate of information, the narrative, and the internet itself

having posting errors

I just ate a pizza does that make me a globalist

Can't see the thread

THAT'S BECAUSE ALL NEW THREADS ARE 404ING.

Sup Forums IS BEING SHUT DOWN ***ALERT***: IF YOU CAN READ THIS, GO TO THE CATALOG AND SORT THREADS BY CREATION DATE. NOTICE HOW ALMOST EVERY NEW THREAD HAS 0 REPLIES AND RESULTS IN 404, YET IS SINKING IN PAGES? YOU CAN MAKE NEW THREADS BUT YOU CAN'T REPLY TO THEM. EVENTUALLY YOU WILL HAVE THE FRONT PAGE FULL OF 0 REPLY THREADS. THIS ONLY HAPPENS ON THIS BOARD. Sup Forums IS BEING SHUT DOWN, SPREAD THIS SHIT IN ACTIVE THREADS WHILE YOU CAN

MOTHER OF GOD

GET ME OFF THIS FUCKING RIDE

Its past your bed time kid.

wow it's fucking nothing
drumpf lost, get over it

sounds more like a ddos

now that's what I call sliding

i'm having problems posting

hit post button, usually says 'sending' then it counts through 100% and says post successful

now it gets stuck on sending

JUST
COOK
MY
SPIRIT
UP

>good one. those faggots have guards around them day and night.
I'm sure jfk did to, they bank on the illusion of being untouchable to act as a deterrent but the truth is no one is untouchable.

some DDOSn 4sure

same

getting stuck at 100%

same for me

holy shit you're right
checked a few other board and none of their new threads are getting 404'd

me too, just hangs at 100% if it does post.

This joint?

holy shit

we back?

Good to know this is a common thing.

The solution is simple. Make a thread on another board and mask it as non-pol on the OP, or use IRC

they trying to finesse us

We've got them cornered, Navy Seals Green Berets need to step in and arrest these people, nobody else will. Podesta is going down. Soros in his death throes.

well, i cant fucking post ever i get connection errors

Maybe the load is too much for the servers. At least thats what I hope

Not to mention he has 5 offspring. Apples don't fall far from the tree

sorry newfags can't into crossboard posting

You forget Kek and our meme magic?

Can't let this thread slide...

I like this guy

I think different boards are on different servers.

When Sup Forums has server issues usually Sup Forums does too, while other boards are OK.

I kind of doubt we're being shut down.

You can't make this shit up. This is some anime tier shit.

I've enhanced it as far as I could.
Please do something better.

This image is also being deleted on other boards, even when the text is on topic.

Had it happen three times already

wait

enhance the license plate, the jew is in the reflection!

My numbers will destroy you!
Check 'em.

My digits reign supreme, by the power of kek guide my numbers

Keep spamming it we need to twitter with this shit make it trend! These guys are done.

I never thought the meme wars would get this intense fampai...

what's the goal here? Why not just post the note?

he is here...

bless me kek!

>it's not like it's some politician hang out

No no, of course not :) No relations to politics at all

bump

any anons visit it yet?

So um... what is Ping Pong?

No one wants to acknowledge these satanic trips? KEK has slain Moloch and is demanding George Soros head as a sacrifice! Praise Kek! Slaughter Soros confirmed

Did you know that sweet potato is a remarkable plant. It’s a staple food of many traditional cultures. NASA has considered it a potential crop to be grown on spaceships for long term missions. In terms of energy production it’s only 3rd behind sugar cane and cassava. It produces the most food value (a combination of edible energy and nutrition) of any crop per unit space and time. A study of Fijian farms using manual labour showed that ratio of energy put into farming vs yield of energy was 1:17 for rice and 1:60 for sweet potato. It grows on marginal soil and doesn’t require much nitrogen to grow. It takes a relatively short growth period of 3-4 months to yield. All parts of the plant can be eaten including the leaves which provide additional protein and nutrients.

Praise Kek

Get this to Hannity.

user, that's not weird at all

>ancient egyptian god of chaos is aiding the autists to bettle corrupt govrerment so future god emperor can build a wall to protect his people from evil orcs
>we anime now

>Stolen meme

You guys are really pathetic, has there been an original shill meme all election? Is it because the indoctrination has stopped you from having independent thoughts?

nice try merkel

Guys they all are linked: FBI, CIA, White House, Top Business companies and some other powerfull personalities. And you are just doing good job covering their asses.

"Nice"

- John Podesta

Either these niggas are literal pedophiles or they have a pizza fetishes.

Guess who arranged the death of JFK?