Burgers: When will the results for the election be decided? (Roughly)

US EST

Depends on how close the race is in some states. If a big state like Florida gets contested and the results of that state are crucial to the race, we might not know till late at night or next day.

When CNN calls for it.

I lold

Depends... but since everything thinks it will be close as fuck, it will likely be called later than most, so 4ish AM EST to 5am with absolute certainty.

>late at night
What night? Tuesday or Wednesday night? US EST.

polls start closing at 9PM EST typically, they may start calling it around 1-2AM EST, depends on way too many things given the fuckery of this election

also this

I am not going to get sleep that night.

Tuesday night into wednesday morning

DNC Leak 2

Get in here. Damning emails need tweeting\

>Tuesday night into wednesday morning
ok thanks. So about 3PM onwards in Australia. Nice.

I hope my hours per day trolling on Twitter helped.

Assuming they successful rig it, I doubt Trump would ever give a concession speech and go down meekly. I hope they try to steal it, then there's a military coup and Trump is installed as dear Leader.

probably by midnight at the latest on the day of the election. this won't even be close, hillary has this sewn up.

2am** thursday?

>implying it hasn't already been decided
fucking normalfags actually believing America is still a democracy

>can't stay up for election
>wake up and check who won
>nobody yet

If it's so close that you don't even know until next day, you know it's going to be rigged for Clinton

Probably 9 or 10 pm. All you need to know is if he got NH or not.

several months ago

>the excruciating agony of trying to get americans to tell you a date and time

The states that matter will have their polls closed by 8pm est. So I'd say no later than midnight. If Trump wins PA, he already won. If Hillary wins FL or OH, shes already won.

YOU ARE MY BROTHERS; EACH ONE I WOULD I DIE FOR!

What states are typically called first? East or west coast?

polls close in California 8 PM Pacific Time, 11 pm East Coast Time. Then the real counting begins, although vital swing states will also report results by 11 PM, some media could call the election right then.
So basically 11 PM Tues to 2 AM Wed East Coast Time

Celsius base 10 time is fucking retarded and you know it.

East.

east of course since voting ends and counting starts earlier there.

Fuck off. It's a big country with several time zones. It can take a while...especially it close. If it's a blow out, we will probably know by 11 or 12 EST.

East

december after the recount

7:30 PM Tuesday to 12:00 AM Wednesday, maybe an hour or two later

Every state is going to be closing at different times depending on various factors like which time zone they're in, how many people actually show up to vote (in my state if you're in line by 7:30 PM you get to vote regardless of what time you actually start the voting process), and maybe recounts, though recounts might push it even later than early Wednesday. I don't remember how long they took in 2000.

1 AM eastern Time on Wednesday will have enough counts in the East coast including Pensylvania North Carolina Ohio Florida Virginia etc to know who will win CNN and Fox would call it by then

Can anyone explain to me why people can't just drive in between different states and vote Trump numerous times? Seeing as you stupid Seppos don't have voter ID laws and all...

It depends on how close it is whether they feel comfortable enough to call it. The news channels will probably announce by midnight EST, possibly sooner if it's overwhelming. AND official counts will be reported the next morning.

It depends on the area. Where I am you do need an ID and the voting location has a big binder full of names of people who are allowed to vote there.

the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

voter registration.

2000 election wasn't decided until december 12th

I dunno how it's done in burgerland but we get a letter with your designated polling station next to your residence they look up your name and address and look at your ID here in burgerland it's probably enough to tell them your name and address.

you still have to register with the state and provide proof of residency prior to election day.

Oi mate.

The results start coming through Wednesday morning our time. The big states come through at midday, hopefully the Trumpening has been called by then.

For me? 9PM.

You can expect it all to be closed by midnight EST in the latest.

Counting will pretty much be through the afternoon of Wednesday for us Aussies.
If it finishes at around 2am EST (US), then it'll be around 6 AEDT.

>probably by midnight at the latest on the day of the election. this won't even be close, trump has this sewn up
Over 330 electoral votes incoming.

The minute the jews are finished counting them.

You fuckers wont have i so easy on the east coast. I'll see to it that people are exposed for the shady good for notings they are.

How many hours left now until the results are in, roughly?

I you're not careful, I'll become the next Hitler.