I've been thinking about censorship lately so I have a question for you /co. Should cartoons...

I've been thinking about censorship lately so I have a question for you /co. Should cartoons, or just individual characters be removed because they're "too sexualized" such as pic-related? Best example I can think of.

Literally nobody on this board is going to reply yes.

NO, FUCK OFF

>implying some bitter retard won't want to bait everyone by saying yes
where the fuck do you think you are?

This

No, nothing is too aexualized, and only self consious pussys on tumblr think so, and there opinions should be ignored

I have to agree with the majority on this topic. The people who got really pissed about scenes like the one OP posted are really just pathetic, especially since the "offending" images only lasted for a few seconds and you usually had to be looking for them to find them.

Even with much longer sequences like the one from Sym-Bionic Titan the answer is to simply not watch the show or actually do your job as a parent rather than have something banned just because you don't like it.

actually
i would say yes.
Because those character can interfere with the story of a good cartoon. See Star Vs. for example nothing but shipping. With an only male lead of characters who are not sexualized this wouldn't happend. And the story is really great but it gets forgotten between all this cuck posting and shipping shit.
So yes to censorship if it means to enhance the story aspects of a cartoon.

Oh! Aren't you such a special snowflake?

Fuck off i explained it very detailed why i hold my opinion. And you just come along with your shitty snowflake meme and think you could beat my argument with it. Get a job or conter my post with actual arguments

>conter
Do I even need to explain why no one is going to take your shit contrarian opinion seriously?

creators choosing not to do something=/=censorship

>Star Vs
>the story is really great

I dont think you actually know what censorship means.......

>See Star Vs. for example nothing but shipping
Glad to know my favorite show has become sufficiently popular to attract bait like this

Prudish faggots like you deserve to be skinned alive

So you want a-romantic cartons with mono-sex casts... because shippers make discussion on Sup Forums shitty?
You do know we would just ship the male characters right?

But shipping can and still will occur even without blatant sexualization, even in shows with very simple art styles. Sexualized characters can also be very important to the story, or the story itself can revolve around the sexualized character without problem.
Realistically, any problems with a story in a show will stem from the choices of those that produce it, not the elements of the story itself, i.e. a sexy character can be a major character and still have a plot follow through while on the other hand the show could focus on the sexiness of a character to the detriment of the plot, which goes to show that sexual nature of certain things isn't the problem while directive choice is.
Also, the fandom of a show doesn't change the quality of a show, it only changes one's perspective because one let it.

its obvious english is not his primary language, but that isnt what makes his opinion wrong.

Yes. Remove all slutty females.

It depends on what you mean by "too sexualized".

In terms of character design, I would say no because there are women that have bodacious bodies. Removing them would tell girls to be ashamed of what some of them grow up to be. Example being Ms. Bellum being removed from latest iteration of PPG because she was considered "too sexy". However, she was a capable and smart character. It's low-hanging fruit but an example nonetheless.

In terms of behavior/how they're written? Eeeeh. That's where I'm still on the fence...

Every time I see this "sexualized" word, I laugh or cringe.

This is just too much. Western media should just stop being that virgin.

I mean, they are afraid of showing boobs, fucking boobs! And I am not talking about nude boobs. Compretely clothed boobs. Just the shape over the clothes makes them go full prudes.