TTG robin is unironically among my top 3 favorite Robins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OdoZbwfGc78
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Favorite part about ttg is that the Nolan Bane is canon to it.

All Robins suck, so who cares which one is the top of The garbage pile

You have shit taste and should consider suicide

You first.

>Has multiple forms all of which are designed better than 99% of the content on CN now
>Trashes the "beta white male" trope animation currently has by either winning or savagely beating the female titans and Tyrone (Cyborg)
>even /r9k/ can sympathize with him
>Trashing the butt monkey trope by also deserving some of the stuff that happens to him
>Almost won against Slade in the span of a movie and 3 episodes
Is Robin /ourguy/?

What? Robin is the most beta character of the show.

Even Beast Boy has more dignity.

youtube.com/watch?v=OdoZbwfGc78

I like TTG Robin because he is the most realistic take on the psychology of the character.

That's the thing. In some episodes he's a beta in others he makes everyone else BTFO. No other beta or butt monkey in modern animation gets as many wins as him.

i can see that. he's pretty different from every other robin incarnation, while the others blend together a lot.

Its all part of his character of being a screamer obssessive for control that nobody takes seriosuly. He is also insane, so he will beat you if you dont do what he says, it all is born of the fact that he is insecure.

this is kino

Why are you being so mean!

What? how?

Because he's a biiiiitch.

This show really grew on me.

Casual reminder that, in just 2 minutes, TTG thoroughly developed a villain that trumped any antagonist CN has had for the past 3 years.

He's a canon guy

It's TTG. They managed to sneak cut-off face joker in there.

They can do most anything.

I'm certain if they wanted to they could sneak more stuff in, considering they own the ratings right now.

When is Damian going to replace him

>I grew up a strange boy not like the rest. It wasn't easy. I wanted a normal life.
Went to college, got married, had kids, you know. But these days, my wife is always on my case about something or the other. My daughter moved to Colorado with her boyfriend. Said she couldn't live another day in my house. My son isn't working or going to school. He just sits in his room on the computer all day. I don't even know what he's doing in there. On top of all this, I was turned down for term life insurance because of my high cholesterol. So, I suppose all of this end of the human race stuff is really just a reflection of my desire to put an end to my own misery.
No show should be this based. Modern CN hasn't made me feel like this in a while.

>TTG makes more references to the greater DC Universe than the original Teen Titans cartoon ever did

But why?

Why is Robin such a cuck?

what episode?

say,if ttg robin,suddenly woke up in dc comics dick,how different would dick in the comics be?

Got cucked by
>Starfire
>Her hand
>His hand
>The own voice in his head
>Raven
>Cyborg
>Beastboy
>silkie
>a pot of chili
>sea monster
>Flash
>Aquaman
>a scratching post
>His other hand
>Bizzaro him/Nibor
>Damien

Am I the only one that finds this funny?

TTGo canon is that Robin is a huge loser and Star is some sort of massive whore.

Bane?

And lets not forget the fact that he is among the many robins that were abu- I mean trained by a Batman that was more realistic when you think about a oddball millionaire vigilante training an orphan

>Many Robins
I almost forgot to post this

Who's the robot looking fellow in red?

Jason Todd/Red Hood

Because in the grand scheme of the show it doesn't matter.
TT
>Develop sinister and mysterious villians that that the fight in dramatic and emotional sequences
TTG
>Introduce and kill Weird Al Darkseid, while arguing about whether parody is scummy way to make a living or not, in a single episode .

Is that fucking Joker Tim?

>We want the memes audience

That's TAWOG.

for us

He is based on the kind of person that says "cuck" all the time.

>gave him a shitty backstory that in no way makes the episode or situation more interesting
>implies that old cartoons would be better if they did it
>still a boring strawman the writers use to inflate their ego
Normal shit writing. Developing a character for no reason is shit writing.

Go back to bed Control Freak.

It's sad that he literally exist as nothing but a strawman now.

>I assumed my date would be paying so I didn't bring my wallet
I actually laughed

Also I didn't realise this raven had such a sexy voice in this, I may watch it

It's the same voice actor.