ELECTION CLOSING IN

so how are non-burgerbros feeling about this election?
now that it is finishing up are you more invested in it then ever are or do you just want it to be over?

i just want hill-dog to win and fix this god forsaken earth.

>fix
That's an odd way of saying
>fill with shitskins

The asspain on this board on election day will keep me sustained for the next 6 months.

>didn't give a fuck about the election leading up to and during the early stages
Complete u-turn now, I blame Sup Forums

i feel nothing

I had hope in our greatest ally, but it's only gonna go downhill from now on

I cant sleep and its fucking 3:09am(texas) and I have to go to work in a few hours FUCK!

Right there with you tex bro..

Hillary will be better for global stability, Trump will be better for watching butthurt liberals for the next four years.

I'm in the process of migrating, fiancee lives in the U.S.

I don't know if I feel comfortable living under a Clinton regime if she somehow wins. I hope Trump does.

I hope Trump will win so there won't be a war with Russia.
But if Clinton wins and goes to war and somehow loses it, that would be even better.

You will probably be able to keep yourself awake if you continue to think about the election all throughout the day; this feeling you have...

This feeling we all have tends to be stronger than any caffeine ever could be.

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

Are you retarded? More drone striking and war isnt good for anyone, and you will be the ones taking all the imigrants

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

Trump will win.
Check these numbers.

>Hillary is innocent
I don't know what to tell you, but
they never said that.

I don't even know.

Thank god my school is STEM oriented, I don't want to deal with the shitstorm aftermath.

the world needs a leader who tells muslims to fuck off with their shit.

yo can anyone someone who's fairly ignorant about the american election process how this thing is scheduled?
does voting start tomorrow is is it tallied up that day, or both?

>If trump wins
>if trump loses

Trump will win