Sup Forums IS BEING SHUT DOWN ***ALERT***:

ITS FUCKING REAL

IF YOU CAN READ THIS, GO TO THE CATALOG AND SORT THREADS BY CREATION DATE. NOTICE HOW ALMOST EVERY NEW THREAD HAS 0 REPLIES AND RESULTS IN 404, YET IS SINKING IN PAGES? YOU CAN MAKE NEW THREADS BUT YOU CAN'T REPLY TO

k den

Wat

Successful reply

Seems to be working now. Must have been a glitch

I'm getting connection problems all over the site. Maybe they are just updating the servers or something? Sup Forums is acting up.

test

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

if you can read this OP is a faggot

The catalog has been changed to update much more slowly, it's the same on other boards and has been since Hiro made his appeal.

(((a glitch)))

Shhhheeeiiit

i hope so, tho its been glitched for a while now

OH NO
THAT SUCKS

test

oh well back to lemonparty.org I go...

I'm a big guy for you

seems like we're more or less back to normal

there was some fucky shit going on though, no other boards were effected I don't think

Just bump tg I guess

why is (((Sup Forums))) so shit all of a sudden

why do they take this website so serious. are we making that much of an impact?

nice trips

My connection to Sup Forums has been shit the last week. Whats the contingency if they shut down all the chans?

I'm seeing a lot of 404's

Nah /r9k/ was effected. I was trying to make the same post for literally a half hour and kept getting connection errors.

Mine too. I wonder if the ads have anything to do with it? Or increased traffic for Sup Forums because of the elections?

I am too

nothing is happening lol

Follow OP's instructions and see, they are sliding like fucking crazy

Just like that glitch a few hours ago where Sup Forums specifically, wikileaks and twitter went down all within minutes of eachother? Something going i'd say.

STRAY STRONG Sup Forums

VOTE BURGERS

so a conspiracy theory is cooking now that it became obvious your meme candidate lost

Hiroshimamoot is running out of money.

This the last thread in Sup Forums

Good bye!

Go Hillary!

I 404'ed your mom last night

>your mom last night

she was more like 200.

where to escape? what chan will not be down?

Yeah it's just a bunch of useless fucking threads as always though. Just a lot of them.

I use to go to this site all the time! Thanks for reminding me user.