Writing a Conspiracy Theory Essay

First time posting a thread here in Sup Forums, not even sure if this is the right place to ask but whatever.

I have an essay due in couple of days and I have a hard time finding a good topic that is interesting and not a obvious fake.

What are some good topics you guys believe in and why?

For me, I was thinking about writing NWO but I don't know where to even begin with that. I remember George H. W. Bush was talking about it in September 11, 1991 I believe, and I was just thinking if that speech is related to 9/11 because I watched a portion of Zeitgeist movie about 9/11 attack, but that's about it honestly.

I'm actually interested in this but it was difficult. Got anything else that I can write about or possibly give me some ideas on NWO?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Eugene_Corder
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Knights of the Golden Circle. Much of this trouble with Mexico goes back to antebellum America and the "original" democratic party.

MKUltra has a lot of material to work with, but a report on COINTELPRO would be easier to digest.

MKUltra is good but the problem with a lot of this shit is that you will have to go off of declassified docs which may or may not be disinfo to begin with. There's no way to know because the government has been doing shady shit to begin with. I would say your most reputable source of information in the
>current year
is wikileaks. They have a 10 year track record of providing factual content, hell Podesta got hacked AGAIN after the leaks came out because someone found his apple account info in one of the leaked emails. It just depends how much research, time, and effort you want to put into it. Good luck m8

Ecclesiastes 9:11
I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all.

On September 11th, there are 111 days left in the year.

This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of
the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

Dates are often used as a sort of insider trading. A way to communicate without directly communicating.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Eugene_Corder
Frank Eugene Corder (May 26, 1956 – September 12, 1994) was an American truck driver. He stole a Cessna 150 late on September 11, 1994 and crashed the stolen aircraft onto the South Lawn of the White House early on September 12, 1994, apparently trying to hit the building; he was killed, and was the sole casualty.

>First time posting a thread here in Sup Forums

That's pretty difficult to write about since there's not enough to write about other than a secret society.

I had thought about MKUltra but I was skeptical about it, especially after watching some YouTube videos on it. Although I am quite interested in COINTELPRO which I'll look into later.

Ehh sounds alright, but not really interested.

Well, yeah. I'm mostly lurking on /b and not much in /pol.

Is there? Scalia just so happened to die on the disputed territory of the treaty of guadelupe hidalgo.

Huh, well I guess I'll take look at that as well.

>Ehh sounds alright, but not really interested.
well thats all about the significance of 9/11 which you brought up.

Really? Then I'm definitely going to check it out.

that ecclesiastes quote is the opening page of a gerald ford biography I forget but its probably Time to Heal and then ecclesiastes was again referenced during his eulogy by Bush who was the cia director under gerald ford

the magic square works by adding each line to get 111 even the diagonals and then the total of the entire square is 666

I dunno the frank corder thing is super fuckign creepy. I'd probably start there because you can get super specific which I think would be easier than something massively general like the new world order which has probably changed meaning by now anyways. of course you could still reference it in whatever subject might be related.

Alright thanks, I'll read more about this and COINTELPRO and decide which essay I should write about.

As for NWO, it is very general but I don't mind if it relates to Illuminati, or depopulation, I might even put those in for NWO topic as well.

the federal reserve is a good topic because it is legitimate and real, and pretty crazy when you dig into it. It's a private corp not owned by the govt etc. It is basically owned by the NWO - but the NWO is a really broad topic to go into as your subject

Globalism

go nuts kid, fuck your teachers world view in the ass

>Illuminati

III
Illuminati

probably not a coincidence

I still think you should go after the Frank Corder thing and maybe springboard from there.

I was thinking about that as well but I'm a bit superstitious about a topic that goes too far into conspiracy theory like this. Hoping it doesn't get me arrested for something trivial to write about it just for one person to read.

Interesting, I'll look into that as well.

Actually my professor is really into conspiracy theories, and thanks for those images.

Yeah I'll check it out.

Black knight satellite.

>operation northwoods
>project paperclip
>cloward & piven
>agenda 21
>codex alimentarius
>mkultra
>mockingbird
>cointelpro
>smedley butler

there's way too much to cover all at once. better to just focus on one that can be a gateway

marilyn monroe

FYI, New World Order, Globalists, Bilderberg group, Robber barons, Banking elite, Illuminati, all refer to Jews and the white traitors who sell out to them.

elder chronicles of zion