pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/
>Project Veritas video leaks
youtube.com/channel/UCEE8w-v6Gg4j3ze3oX-urEw/videos

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sup Forums is working!

Hillary 2016

Good

You fucking bunch of WMAF spammers racists

make bumping great again

IS EVERYONE STILL HERE?!?!? ANSWER ME

styx says Trump will win, and called out Cuck Adams for backtracking twice on his prediction

anyone else gonna watch his live stream during election night?

Bump

Xth for Hillary getting raped by a pack of niggers during her concession speech.

Sup Forums IS BACK

Piss off retard.

That picture is comfy as hell.
Except for the monitor, obviously, and the useless houseplant.

Bros

TRUMP WILL WIN

KEK, WITNESS ME

Just let it all end...

Trump has already lost..

fuck you, i like that plant ;-;

SHADILAY

HARVEY WEINSTEIN'S MOTHER DIED

are we alive?

Make Sup Forums great again

>shopping for ammo online
>find nice deal, do a little investigating to make sure it's legit
>come back, add to cart
>out of stock

The panic buying is real.

Is she /ourguy/?

MEDIOCRE

Don't do that, leave the lieberals to be sadistic pricks

FUCK OFF WITH THIS FAGGOT

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016!

Shhhhhhiiiiiiueeeeet

SHUT THE FUCK UP SWEDEN

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD

Viral marketer pls leave

Guys give it to ke straight, can trump win?

I've been having trouble sleeping the last few nights I need to know.

It's getting tough to post in various ways. We're clearly being interfered with. It'll be a miracle if this gets through.

We clearly touched a nerve. The $oro$ thread got deleted shortly after people began complaining about difficulty posting.

Clearly, Kek is still with you.

They're panicking. Whatever Sup Forums stumbled across is the real deal.

Everyone will make fun of us tomorrow..
They'll laugh for 8 more years.. Why even go on..

GIMME FINAL DAY FLORIDA EARLY VOTING STATS REEEEEE

Not matter what happens tomorrow, we must keep digging

there aint a chance in Hell she can win (unless they rig it)

I sincerely love each and every on of you, and no matter what happens tomorrow NOTHING will ever change the history we have made this election. Like I was saying before. I don't really want this hellish election to be over. I know even if Trump wins, the flame we have had inside of us will slowly start to fade off. Things will change and they WILL be for the better if Trump wins. But at the end of the day this sub will Just be a page in a history E-book. It will not be as good as it was while this was happening. It will never be as good as it is RIGHT NOW.

Now. Lets pep talk. We need to try and spread what we can in this short amount of time we have left. Lets be positive, lets GO VOTE, and lets behave. I'm serious. No matter what happens don't flip out, man... Well if he wins flip out all you want, just within moderation and don't drive after. Lol

Trump and ALL OF US has beaten all odds and up until now. Lets push this fucking Trump Train all the way to the fucking WHITE HOUSE!!!

Yes.

Yes he can.

Yes he will.

kayla had a godly ass-to-hip ratio

would make her a Canadian Cock Servicer

They don't understand they're being played by Hillary.

She's not a progressive, she's not against big business, she's not anti-war, she's corrupt as fuck.

We will be vindicated before the end

She will go to prison one way or another

Is LAtimes poll out?

Low energy fin-shill

>tfw outside our echo chamber, literally nobody thinks Trump has a chance of winning

No.

IDK. The cognitive dissonance from leftists knows no bounds. It is why the feminists whining about rape culture (requiring proof to send a man to jail) will say 1000s of excuses when Muslims rape women.

They're too arrogant to consider that they may be wrong, but at least we will be able to say "I told you so" later on when not even they can ignore what is happening.

I've that already happen a lot here

>outside world matters
normie wannabe pls go

It's not rape since Muslims aren't in a position of power. They're forced to do it.

LISTEN TO ME YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

YOU STOP WITH THIS TALK OF LOSING BULLSHIT

TRUMP WOULD BE SO DISAPPOINTED TO HEAR YOU TALKING ABOUT LOSING

WE'RE GONNA WIN

WE'RE GONNA KEEP WINNING

WE'RE GONNA WIN SO MUCH YOU'RE GONNA GET SICK OF WINNING AND THEN WE'RE GONNA WIN SOME MORE

WE WILL TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK

WE WILL MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN

WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

TRUMP / PENCE 2016

Leftist friend of mine thinks Trump will win FL and PA.

No idea how he could possibly come to that conclusion.

Low energy shilling brah.

>see shill
>look at flag
>it's canada

makes you think

Ok, so here's the situation

The polls all universally have him down, although they all have given him a huge surge in the past week. However, most of them have him losing. They say he's losing Florida, and Michigan, and New Hampshire, and North Carolina, and Nevada.....etc.

The thing is, other polls say he's winning. The spread between the polls is enormous, nobody knows who to believe. It's basically rendering polls entirely worthless this election cycle.

As far as early turnout goes, the evidence so far is that Trump is headed towards a crushing victory. He's dominating Florida, Ohio, Iowa, North Carolina....etc.

Unfortunately, he seems to be a little behind pace in Nevada, but it's possible the surge in the Independent vote could carry him. This is very unfortunate because Nevada is one of the states he was counting on to win.

However, early voting is looking good for him in Colorado. This is the first year they've had it so we have nothing to compare it to, but he's only trailing by a fraction of a percent (Democrats usually win early voting big).

Even better evidence that Trump is doing better than the media says is that Hillary's campaign team is holding rallies in states usually considered safe Democrat strongholds. She's spending money on an ad blitz in Wisconsin, Obama is holding events in Michigan to rile up the blacks, she's all but given up on North Carolina.

It's looking pretty good. The only issue is how much voter fraud there will be. The largest precinct in Florida is run by a black woman who met with Hillary before the election. There have been anonymous reports by employees of mass ballot destruction, and 4 people locked in a room mass forging absentee ballots.

I will say this, if actual rape culture by Muslims ever arrives to Finland, I will not lift a finger to help feminists who suddenly don't love tolerant Muslims anymore.

We'll be so tired of winning:

"Mr. Trump, I can't take all of this winning! It's too much!"

And then we'll win more and more

We'll be wealthy again
We'll be safe again
We'll be GREAT again

Is it worth watching CNN just to see the butthurt from Blitzer/Cooper/Mr. "That Sucks"?

You know if the polls showing the high (relatively for a republican candidate) Latino and Black support carry over nation wide, he's guaranteed to win this election. Why so much concern shilling but nobody looking on the bright side?

Did you just fucking meme absentee ballot returns being updated?

I'd be impressed, but it's a Sunday so no mail.

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

I'm being serious.

Everyone I talk to thinks Trump is going to get blown out on Tuesday.

Honestly, I'm inclined to believe them at this point. No way in hell Trump manages to hit 270

thank you for comfy sweater styx

OUTDOING THE DEMOCRATS IN VOTE BY MAIL

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Without them rigging the election, Trump is guaranteed to win.

Unfortunately, they ARE rigging the election. Just take a look at the situation in Broward County, FL. And you can be assured that they Florida isn't the only state that they are rigging. If they manage to rig a couple swing states (Florida may even be enough), then it's game over.

Trump would win if it was a fair game but with all the skullduggery taking place, who knows.

can you feel the energy, pol!?

>tfw Twitter removes #DNCLeaks2 from trending

we are SO FUCKED lads, assange was right Trump won't be permitted to win

This election has fucked with me so hard

Comey cucking out really weakened me mentally. And the NYPD being silent as well.

I just have no faith in justice anymore.. I'm sad

>look at all these trump voters vandalizing private property.
Let trump do the talking m8

I feel it brother.

concern shills helicoptered first imo

They have made the election a referendum on political corruption.

Drain the swamp.

Also will Trump fire Comey?

He seriously needs to be replaced, what a piece of shit.

What the fuck is this kikery?

>non-college educated white
>70% R
>college educated white
>62% R
delusional and laughable

REDPILL me on Bernie, I can't figure him out.
Was he just cucked by Obama and Clinton and accepted it like the beta he is?
Or was he corrupt all along and only tricked the bernouts out of their money?

>person does their job
>he's a real piece of shit

???

>Trump wins with over 300 electoral votes
>It's like a modern-day version of The Great Gatsby
>A second golden age of America

Check 'em.

It's more real than you think.

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

last day to spread this on hispanic twitter

What if you removed liberal arts colleges

>reopen case week before election
>2 days before say it's looking A-OK
>just a coincidence, goy vote Hillary

We're gonna make it

Clinton plant, read Wikileaks. They made a deal with him and expected him to drop out by Super Tuesday. They were planning unity events with O'Malley and Sanders in December.

I think at some point he got carried away and realized he had a shot and decided to say fuck it. Then he realized he was fucked and cucked out to support her by the DNC. He would have mysteriously died had he not.

>doesn't indict Clinton for being a criminal
He deserves the fucking rope.

Was Sup Forums actually down? I was just checking other boards during the last hour (found pic related on Sup Forums) and came back.
I think after the election I'm going to take a long break from the site.

62% of white college educated women are not going to vote for Donald Trump, I don't know how far you've buried your head in the sand but that is not going to happen

What did that la times poll say

So add #Stein'16

I have an 8 inch dick will Hillary let me live?

I'm going to just harass liberals for the next week every chance I get when Trump wins. I'm the only vocal Trump supporter at my uni and one of two who can actually vote (Most of our Republicans are foreign).

I'll come to celebrate with /tg/ and then I'm taking a LONG break from this shithole. I've been here too long.

>I think at some point he got carried away and realized he had a shot and decided to say fuck it. Then he realized he was fucked and cucked out to support her by the DNC
oooh that makes sense. What a lying piece of shit. How much money did he steal from his supporters?

>for being a criminal

he's still investigating the foundation

he just found nothing criminal about the way she handled her email server. I get that you're stupid and hate Hillary, but you've got to actually convict her of a crime if you want her to go down

How do you even manage to come up with that number.

mishandling classified information is criminal dipshit

only if there's intent to do so.

no reasonable prosecutor would make a case about her handling of classified information

you don't want to seem unreasonable, do you?

Bump. Was the LA times poll good news?

>only if there's intent to do so.
not him but it's Hillary. ofcourse there was intent.

I do however realise the FBI has to be able to prove it

I think he really wanted to have a movement, but he never would have succeeded if Hillary hadn't installed him as a plant. She would have crushed him with the media machine if he was truly an outsider. Once he decided to run with it, Hillary was clearly annoyed and pissed. As soon as he went past Super Tuesday, she started getting tough on him. Once it was clear he couldn't win, I don't think he could face losing and just rode it out until the DNC. If he didn't support her at the DNC, it would have been the end for him.

You can see the pain in his face. He's a truly troubled man. I think he had the country's best interest at heart, but he had no spine or honor.

Regardless, a waste of 200 million dollars.