OFFICIAL HILLARY WILL BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT CELEBRATION THREAD

I KNOW ITS NOT NOVEMBER 9TH BUT GET THE FUCK IN HERE HILLDAWGS, WE FUCKING DID IT . WE STOPPED THE ALT RIGHT WING COUP FROM TAKING OVER

Other urls found in this thread:

spacenewsmag.com/feature/u-s-election-2016-hillary-clinton-and-donald-trump-weigh-in-on-u-s-space-policy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who /madamepresident/ here?

9/10 chance to win is... incredible. I don't know any election like that in Europe. This is soviet Russia level.

Republikek logic: "All empirical evidence and historical data shows republicans are shitty for the economy. but they say they are good for the economy, so they must be good :'D"

It's clearly rigged, but the globalists, rothschilds, and cultural nihilists have already won decades ago.

GET HER DEWEY'D

Nice try, Drumpfkin. I see what you're trying to do here. You can't fool us. Lmao. Nice try, but you're finished Drumpftard.

saged

T. Koch sucker

anyone get their deposits yet?> my bank account is still at $8

eternal tears of americans. bring it on kek. thats for suplying cccp you cucks :) thanks for destruction of white race lads.

I KNOW ITS NOT NOVEMBER 9TH BUT GET THE FUCK IN HERE HILLDAWGS, WE FUCKING DID IT . WE STOPPED THE ALT RIGHT WING COUP FROM TAKING OVER

The current chance of winning is 66.7%

no one that isn't with the devil already.

>Chart shows Presidential administrations
>Not control of Congress

Cyкa блядь. Where's my 5 roubles?

>E40 in ID
DAS IT MANE

Nice try, Drumpfkin. I see what you're trying to do here. You can't fool us. Lmao. Nice try, but you're finished Drumpftard.

saged

IM BLUE BA DEE BO BA DE BA

Oh I see, so your argument is that only time Republicans are effective is when Democrats are running the country?

>This kills the shills
Even Nate (((Silver))) is becoming increasingly nervous, Trump will win in a landslide

saged

>E40 in ID
DAS IT MANE

I GOT THAT WHITE GURL

Failed my driving test today and now I get to see Hillary as president...

>Be OP
>Contract HIV
>Die

Confermed.

>33

(TRIGGERED )

It's rigged, and you're a shill. Same shit each and every day.

spacenewsmag.com/feature/u-s-election-2016-hillary-clinton-and-donald-trump-weigh-in-on-u-s-space-policy/

Look at the difference between these answers between drumpf and Clinton. This is your decision on Thursday, people.

How can people honestly believe that drumpf will take an intelligent approach to any issue as president? How can they even believe for a second that this man is capable, temperamental, and rational, let alone intent on acting with our interests in mind?

90%? Wow if it were 91% I would think that was rigged. But 90% actually shows what we've been seing from her rallys and her support online with many great ideas for the future. And a plan to save america and restore peace in the middle east.
She has shown so much compassion for our friends all around the world. And many people think so highly of her and her family!! Look at the great things they've done! They didnt make any money from politics or other people's money!! no WAY!
They leave like humble people, are always present in the worst parts of the US because they feel the need to help their own people! That is what Clinton cares the most! Not money. You dont know how much she suffers when people say bad things about her.
I bet if you elect her president she will do what she always have done. Spreading peace across the globe.
LEAVE CLINTON ALONEEE ;(

Intelligent people see the difference. That's wht she's going to win tomorrow. Simple as that.

So how does this actually go down then. Are they slowly going to reveal state by state what colour they have gone or is it all at once and then we wait for electoral to vote

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!

CTR shills comfy thread.

saged

TRUMP ONLY NEEDS FLORIDA. GO FUCK YOURSELVES SHILLS

>Even Nate (((Silver))) is becoming increasingly nervous, von Clownstick will win in a landslide
No one is winning in a landslide, and we're going to be stuck talking about this fucking nightmare of an election for another month because of ballot recounts in Florida. If Clinton wins and it's close, Trumps sues for recounts. If Clintons wins and it's not close, Trump sues for recounts because then it's CLEARLY faked, riiiiiight?

This election is literally not going to end until the electoral college actually votes. Welcome to the darkest timeline. I hope you're happy with yourselves.