Nate (((Silver))): Clinton one state away from losing Electoral College

NATE RECYCLED PAPER BTFO AND LOSING HAIR

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHHHAHHAAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/304551-nate-silver-clinton-one-state-away-from-losing-electoral

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH HIS HAIR

he's only btfo because he's giving drumpf a chance at all. drumpf's support is crumbling and he has zero chance of winning.

That lad has a killer reverse mohawk going on

Nate Quark BTFO

it's called a reversed mohawk

N A T E F E C E S

early balding, nigga

his face would prolly look better with a bald head, imo

>Damage control

We know who you are.

>nate rubbish

JUST

This. Flumpf, Drumpf, Blump, Munch, etc. is completely cooked.

>"Democrats have a larger voter base"

>still going with the "Trump is a Republican" meme

they still don't get it. Trump isn't Romney, he isn't Guac Bush, he isn't "the republican representative of current year". Trump doesn't rely on the Republican base to vote for him in a general election.

the majority of what will be Trump's vote, are not even considered, during polling. the never have voted, the independents. these people will give Trump the White House

>the majority of what will be Trump's vote, are not even considered, during polling. the never have voted, the independents. these people will give Trump the White House

Based britfagbong.

I do miss London, though. Used to live there until the Paki invasion.

Looks like a decent list of people to begin with. time to refresh that tree.

Reminder that he's the only statistician who thinks Trump can win.

>JUST

Me on the left.

JUST

I've seen some polls that show too many of those voters going 3rd party. johnson voters could make a difference in a lot of places.

>implying I'm on a payroll
I do it for free :^)

JUST

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

FUCK

NATE SILVER IS A TRUMP SHILL IGNORE HIM

I'm feeling my energy go guys

I'm sorry

IF MICHIGAN GOES BLUE
THEN CLINTON SUCKS YOU

how can this guy be wrong SO MANY times and people still listen to what he has to say?

>nate spit

Not even once

50 fucking stars and 13 fucking stripes

>I do it for free :^)
No one supports Clinton for free.

Faggot. Kys.

Nate Silver has kept this election more interesting than Realclearpolitics.

Trump really needs 2 states to win. New Hampshire and Nevada would be good.

Don't think he'll flip PA with all the ''''men of african-american persuasion''''' in Philly but if turnout doesn't bust records then none of this matters.

>Special projects
>No picture

What kind of special projects?

He was shilling hard against Trump and was wrong every step of the way, after being revered for his accuracy last election cycle. He's either trying to save his reputation or he thinks he's become a jinx and is trying to cause Trump to lose.

Apparently he's the only statistician who would like to have credibility next election cycle.

Need bigger pictures. Can't really tell if any of them are qt.

The whole Cubs thing broke him, he's been reborn.

JUST for men

BRUH

LOOK AT THIS DUUDE

So N8 lost his last bit of credibility. Very good, time for him to make an harakiri

Or, just a thought here, he is doing his job as a statistician and reporting exactly what he sees in the statistics, which is that its 60-30, realistic 50-50 on election day.

I know Nips don't really get much free time with all the work, but every american election is like this. Every single one. In 2012 Obama was up by 25% just a month before Election, as it got closer the numbers shrank until it was 60-30, 50-50.

IE: Nate didn't flip he is just saying he can win, which he can, but realistically, and going by statistics, he already lost.

Trump will win all the swing states and california but lose texas. Praise kek

somebody on here said the poor guy loses a hair follicle every time he gets a prediction wrong
sad

Who has the webm?

Remember, there's one faithless voter in Washington confirmed already.

It just takes one to overturn that Clinton victory.

Also
>PA blue
>VA blue
>NM blue
>CO blue

He is bound to win at least one of those states, and that is all that it takes.

Fucking amazing. That's higher than Romney and McCain albeit they were running against the magic negro.

But Republicans will be getting Florida.

VA NM CO are already Dem held

Trump can flip PA and he will win NV

The non-Silverblatt forecasters are a who's who of shills though

Ive been telling you for weeks:

BREXIT SITUATION

Democrats always lead in early voting

It's not really a good indicator in swing states

MY

Hair in a can get washed away?

Early voters vs Election date ratio?

POLLS

You're still posting this shit?

Nate Silver was never wrong on anything, its that the numbers were wrong, that is why he is so admired by his peers because hes so intellectual.

>VA NM CO are already Dem held
NM and CO are both on the fence, NM is dangerously red, and CO does not want Clinton. Many of the pot voters are diehard Bernouts who feel they got robbed.

There have also been no good polls in VA since the FBI fiasco. VA loves the FBI and armed services, they won't let Clinton slide.

PA is the safest state to play russian roulette with. Who knows what's happening there. But if it does go blue, it will be fractions of a percent.

All traitorous scum.

>democrats getting nevada and florida

The only state he can even try and flip is PA. Its firmly democrat and public transportation strikes Trump was planning to exploit are solved as of like 20 minutes ago, atleast for election day so RIP PA.

He lost NV when they confirmed a 13.7% Dem lead in Clark County buddy. You cannot realistically win a state with a double digit Dem lead in the only populated county. You just can't.

>literally down to just NH, closest the race has been this cycle
>Trump still at 35%

what a joke

Romney's Mormonism put off more Americans than Hillary's Spirit Cooking ever will.

I know diehard #NeverTrumpers who were more disgusted with his heretical Christianity than they were with Trump's potty mouth.

DRUMPF
TRUMPF
TRIUMPF
TRIUMPH

DRUMPF
DRIUMPF
DRIUMPH
TRIUMPH

Thanks for CTR.

>VA will suddenly go red
I was born in raised in Richmond VA, you're full of shit.
Unless you're talking about WV

>CBS

>The only state he can even try and flip is PA
What are you talking about? Clinton's spread is well within the margin of error in both states, and Trump has a better chance in CO based on numbers alone.

Let alone the speculation that NM is in the bag with Arizona.

theres literally nothing wrong with being Mormon

waito piggu go homo

>blue states can turn red
>red states cannot turn blue

>Remember, there's one faithless voter in Washington confirmed already.

Why do you think I said 60-30 instead of 60-40?

>Romney's Mormonism put off more Americans than Hillary's Spirit Cooking ever will.

Romney lost, though

local man(?) sick of being wrong all the time... seeks to vindicate himself

N A T E
J U S T

Heh, yeah its me, John Newman. I just got done letting Tyrone turn out my wife real good, whew boy is my right arm tired

Maybe because Romney himself is actually a Mormon, not some guy who works for him.

DELET THIS

FUCK YOU WHITE PEOPLE WE ARE THE CHOSEN

PA will go red. I feel like Im posting this 50 times today, so Im not going into the whole analysis, but the 'expert' analysts are missing major factors.

Here's two they are ignoring COMPLETELY and are going to get BTFO

1) 100k dems switched to repub for the primaries. They did that so they could vote for Trump. And they did.

2) 350k NEW voter registrations have flooded into PA -since the summer-. The offices are getting 7500 per day and can't keep up. These are not, I repeat, not of any benefit to Philadelphia, but are coming in from the rest of the state...which votes red.

There is to a majority of Christian Americans

NM is majority Mexican
We all know how they'll be voting

And in addition to CO being flooded with DUDEs recently it's been flooded with calishitters even more

VA vote is controlled by Fairfax and Arlington and Henrico counties which are all overwhelmingly Dem

He deserves much much more credit than he is usually given. His only major mistake was thinking the GOP would be too stubborn to nominate Trump. Now it's all in the numbers.

Check the map you fucking idiot, the states that are red are likely to stay red and the states that are blue are likely to stay blue

flipping CAN happen but the race is fucking close and yet he still puts trump at 35% for no real reason.

JUST

Yeah except the samples he's basing his assumptions off are garbage. In a lot of cases in the past he's gone through and further slanted his data sets. All of the sudden it's looking like early voting data is blowing him the fuck out so he has to hastily revise his predictions effectively undoing all his previous "corrections" and attempting to unfuck the sampling errors in his data going forward. Luckily his "model" weighs data sets closer to the election heavier so he's already got a built in mechanism to use to hand waive off criticism.

This dude is just selling snake oil made by a Rube Goldberg spreadsheet he put together.

SOON

No state that went red in 2012 will flip this year

Not really. Nevada and Florida have a better chance at turning blue than NH does of turning red.

i know this isn't genuine but my god every time i see hillshills use Drumpf i can't help but laugh. mental midgets.

Yeah I remember when his maps were totally off during the last 2 elections.
Oh wait, they weren't.

It's true. That's when he broke. He realized the error of his ways.

>50/50 favoring red
>a better chance of turning blue

no shit, they're 50/50
they'll still be red though, this is all because early voting is a fucking meme

>What happened previously will continue to happen
>I know because I'm so good at statistics

You're a clown.

Exactly this. He mobilizes the disenfranchised and will have higher black & hispanic vote than Romney did. Not to mention Democratic cross over you'd never get with a Bush or a Cruz.

I'm not saying he's a sure-thing, it's so hard to tell with all the media and internet manipulation, but this isn't an election you can really judge by past metrics.

I'm talking about swing states that are currently in the red.