Vince Foster Murder

You fuckin' plebs just don't get it, do you?

Yes Foster was murdered but not by the Clintons. He was Bill's friend. Back when Clinton was governor of Arkansas, a slicklittle op known as the Iran Contra Affair was run by Reagan's CIA. Ollie North was a major player, and Barry Seal, a convicted smuggler, was a huge mule. CIA would fund anticommie separatists of choice in South America in exchange for cocaine, which Seal and Air America would fly back in to the Mena, Arkansas Municipal Airport. What the CIA did with teh coke after that no one knows, some though they distributed it to the inner cities to cull what reagan thought to be "undesirables", much like he chose to delay testing blood donations for Hepatitis to slow teh AIDS epidemic, believing it to be a homosexual-only disease.

But I digress.

Governor Clinton became aware of this and wanted to put a stop to it, but he was warned away by CIA rather harshly after Barry Seal was murdered after being outed as a state asset. Bill looked the other way, to protect his daughter Chelsea, who was allegedly threatened.

Then by some miracle, he was elected President in 1992 and he feels he's untouchable, so he opens a federal investigation into the Mena/CIA drug traficking, but he doesn't trust anyone, because of the previous threat and murders to cover the op. So he thinks "hey, I'll appoint my old Arkansas buddy Vince to investigate, he won't betray me.

Foster was murdered shortly after by entities unknown, probably remnants of Reagan's or Bush Sr.'s CIA. The secret Service found Foster in his car, someone came up on his six with his window down and tapped him in the domepiece, then moved him and draped the gun over his thumb. No one knows who, and that scared Clinton into looking the other way once again, to protect Chelsea (as any father would have).

/redpill

You're welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking#United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Foster#Arkansas_lawyer
youtube.com/watch?v=nmx-GToCZRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So flush out your headgear poltards, Clinton was trying to be the white knight, until he realized who really ran things in this country back then. Presidents come and go, but CIA remains. It's a little better these days because of all the "joint" info sharing and shit after 9/11, but back then shit like this went on all the time, and one hand of the Fed didn't know (or care) what the other was doing, half the time.

So go on and vote for Trump, dumbfucks, and see what the real players end up doing to his infantile egomaniac ass. He won't stand a chance. He'll be played like a fucking violin. At least Hillary knows the players, knows the game, and she's a tough bitch with connections in all the right places an effective President needs them.

And shut yer fuckin' collective traps unless you know what you're talkin' about. You stupid fucks still smell like Similac. I lived through it.

test

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking#United_States

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Foster#Arkansas_lawyer

>Bill was a good boy he dindu nuffin

Sure thing CTR, I'll take the word of an international intelligence company over your poor attempt at deflecting.

Everything you've posted is made up bullshit that proves absolutely nothing. He was killed in his car and that proves the Clinton's had nothing to do with it?

>But muh poor chelsea

Kek, this was some creative shilling I'll give you that

The Clintons had no motive.

Qui Bono, Dick Tracy?

Republican CIA that's who.

bump

bumpitty

>right below the part about Clinton loving Vince
>Carl Bernstein

>>right below the part about Clinton loving Vince
>>Carl Bernstein

So what about Carl Bernstein?

widows fucking xp

>widows fucking xp
Kiss my ass, thanks.

Clinton was trying to be the white knight after JFK was assassinated too but Jackie told Hillary that Bills life could be threatened if he were to try and push JFks plans.

So what you're saying is that the only way of getting to the Clintons is through Chelsea? How does that benefit us?

sage

>tryhard pseudo redpill

>Clinton was trying to be the white knight after JFK was assassinated too but Jackie told Hillary that Bills life could be threatened if he were to try and push JFks plans.

I don't find that hard to believe at all.

JFK was hit by CIA just like Foster, and Jackie Kennedy was still on the scene during Clinton's early years.

Milennials have no clue how compartmentalized shit was before all the intel became "join" and "shared" and electronic after 9/11.

Back in the old days (before 9/11) it was black bag wetwork, and CIA was the king. Everyone feared them, even FBI and DoJ.

>So what you're saying is that the only way of getting to the Clintons is through Chelsea? How does that benefit us?
It doesn't. It explains why Foster's murder was covered by the Clintons even though he was their dear friend: to save their daughter from JFK, Barry Seal, and Vince's fate.

Clinton surprisingly was very brave and had little regard for his own life. Even his wife.

But Chels was his weakness. Allegedly.

>How does that benefit us?
What I mean by "Qui Bono" is, who benefitted most from Vince's death? His dear friends from Arkansas?

Nope.

The people who were covertly moving coke into the US to feed to inner-city negros and murdering anyone who outlived their usefulness?

Yep.

The truth will set you free.

The truth is that pretty much every goddamm president has been a lying, cheating and murdering son of a bitch. If they're all equally bad then what is even the point in fighting any more?

This is how and why Foster died:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmx-GToCZRs

To protect Chelsea Clinton.

Bill and Hillary Clinton had nothing to do with it, even though they did cover it up to protect their daughter.

>The truth is that pretty much every goddamm president has been a lying, cheating and murdering son of a bitch. If they're all equally bad then what is even the point in fighting any more?
There is no point. That's why I left politics.

You have to have a good bit of dirt on you, for anyone to trust you.

White Knights tend to die young.

except that bill was a rhodes scholar and worked for bush sr as an asset since his mid 20s.

bill ran mena through his arkansas economic loan charity thing, which was clinton foundation beta version.

Wait, I thought we were in the Bernstain universe...

Who to believe?

Random LARPing user who loves to roleplay on the internet.

Or.

Leaked insider documents with definitive names and proof.

Hmm. Decisions decisions.

Bill got roped in because he's a whoremongering degenerate
>N I G G E R

>Hmm. Decisions decisions.
It's legit. Factcheck it.