Why are Christians so fucking stupid?

Why are Christians so fucking stupid?

christianity is the red pill, man.

Aborting babies suck man. Killing a fetus and having it forcefully ripped out from inside of you isn't a pleasant feeling.

Why are atheists such cry baby faggots?

The only thing unintelligent in that post is you forgot to redact an instance of "Jude."

Its called faith fool , god can heal this baby

The child might live. Fuck a roo and think about your failed life while you do it.

Fuck you are a dumb cunt. Are you a gook?

Nice shitpost I like it. Good form.

>false flagging
Don't do this, user. God won't like it.

Christianity is the ultimate blue pill.
How deranged do you you need to be to warp reality around you enough to believe in space magic for the sake of feels. They're on par with liberals, literally cancer.

>We know at this time that medically the outlook for Jude is not good.

Also it gives power to Moloch

The elites WANT you to abort your babies

Hahahahahahahahaa

religion isn't real you dumb fuck, it's a source of metaphors, moral codes, stories, ancient wisdom and history. Not a literal promise of a fucking fairy magic. God damn you fucks are stupid. I don't hate religion, it's good, but too bad retards interpret it literally.

Why dont more people get this?
Religion is a natural source of morals and ideals, and has been a great solace in dark times

Osterreich Yes!

Because OP IS a faggot, and God isn't keen on faggotry.

This makes OP hate God and His Word, and think Christians are stupid.

Stupid is denying Jesus is Lord when he has worked miracles in your life. He has the power to destroy the body and the spirit. Beware.

They seem like really sweet people, I can't say anything negative here.

Most people are not capable of coming to morality without Religion. For the sheep to follow Christ is a much better fate for them than to try and fail to think for themselves and be battered by the evils of the world they are naive to. If you look at the majority of Hillary's supporters you see they are ignorant not only of her evil, but of all evil in general saying shit like "everyone's expression is valid including human sacrifcing Aztecs".

Not only that but the blue-pill Jesus you have in your head is a heresy. Jesus was not nice, he was loving, but utterly intolerant of evil and injustice. He flipped tables and whipped bankers and sacrifice sellers, denounced people and made them uncomfortable.

Matthew 10:34
Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Tru

>Edgy kiwi calling other people stupid

>Why are Christians so fucking stupid?

It's not even about the child or the foetus or whatever.

It's a totally selfish and amoral exercise, in which Christians are interested in keeping their belief system together, specifically the idea that their God is good and in charge. They don't give a rat's ass about anything but themselves and maintaining their own fragile psychological integrity.