I miss the White Australia Policy

I miss the White Australia Policy

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/01/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-continues/
discord.gg/xxE6YVw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_Equality_Proposal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I do as well.

>Germans stopped the our plan of exporting our greatest asset, the white man, far and wide around the globe
Ah yes, tell me again how good Germans are

Me too, white people have so much flavour, fucking snow niggers be dancing better than us too kek.

should have stayed as the Anglo Australian policy because you let in wogs

No they didnt.

>Fight to the very last man to stop the Japanese
>Sure chinks you can have our cities

Really makes you think.

Japanese will kill all the whales tho

Chinese will eat all the fish.

If you let in non Anglos you never had a a white only policy

Somalian here. I should just kill myself I guess

Your monkey friends will do that for you when you step on his J's

Redpilled me on the White Australia Policy

true everybody hates on anglos. however its usa krauts that fucked everything up after ww1 with liberalism etc

You wouldn't be allowed in for a start

The Jewish war on White Australia

''In my extended essay ‘The War on White Australia,’ I explored how Jewish intellectual movements and ethno-political activism were pivotal in ending the White Australia policy — a policy change opposed by the vast majority of the Australian population. Australian Jews take enormous pride in this achievement. For instance, the national editor of the Australian Jewish News, Dan Goldberg proudly acknowledges that: “In addition to their activism on Aboriginal issues, Jews were instrumental in leading the crusade against the White Australia policy, a series of laws from 1901 to 1973 that restricted non-White immigration to Australia.” The Jewish promotion of non-White immigration and multiculturalism in Australia has been (and continues to be) a form of ethnic warfare aimed at destroying Australia’s traditional White racial homogeneity — and with it supposedly any potential for a mass movement of anti-Semitism in Australia.''

theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/01/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-continues/

>White Australia Policy
what? since when? thats the craziest thing

Abos have been in Australia for eons

and Abe Saffron from the 1880s

>Jewish intellectuals

they are just made that that in the 50s immigration documents slipped saying that Australia only wanted full blooded members of the aryan race to immigrate and would check for signs of blackness

I fully support this as a Chinaman. Australia will fall to us.

actually it was the US ))military(( that commanded to repeal the laws in the 70s. the US official reason was that non-Whites serving in US military stationed there need access to baggy Roo pussy

they tried the same thing in Japan, but Japan enforced even more racist policies against non-Japanese and expelled US forces multiple times for pussy stomping

tl;dr free US military protection aint free, comes with social revolution

Embarrassing to be perfectly honest.

After fighting to defend our land we now sell it wholesale to the new colonisers for the modern equivalent of shiny beads.

I guess they do say that history is cyclical

tfw chinese in australia.
Tfw we cant get kicked out.

Its okay my white aussies. We'll take good care of your cats and dogs.

eternal anglo spreading lies again

Germans are the Jews
You ever wonder why Jews and Germans have the same names?
You ever wonder why Jews and Germans both hate Anglos?
You ever wonder why Germans started the holocaust which is the only thing that give Jews the power they have today?
Germans are the Jews
Dresden 2.0 can't come soon enough

... and the germans were the only one's to do anything about the joos

>let's take a billion years to kill the Jews
>uh oh we lost the war again oh well
>oy vey I was in the holocaust you can never say anything bad about me
Okay shneider whatever you say

Try not to eat them mate

Basically an immigration policy basically barring anyone except british nationals from migrating to australia

i dont mind having east asians around. they commit less violent crime than even white people and make good, quiet neighbours. all the arabs, on the other hand, can fuck right off. and im pretty neutral towards indians. ive never had any trouble with them.

I knew Abe Saffron IRL. He loved his Asian whores.

They are a 5th column

Parasites the lot of them

yes cunt, or we'll do it for you when we reinstate that fucken policy for good

Nah, don't do that. You're welcome here. It's the racists who should fuck off.

yeah if we ever went to war with china whole suburbs would be instantly lost to them in sydney including the city centre because they are already chinese suburbs. but i think war is an impossibility for at least 20 years because of trade.

nice try CTR, really made me think

just dont commit crime or force yourself onto women and people will like you.

Are you off your chops cunt?
all fucking niggers should fucking hang

You can think? But can you read without moving your lips?

Get in here ausbros discord.gg/xxE6YVw

ive actually never met a somalian. are they muslims?

It wasn't a single law that said "whites only", it was a series of complicated immigration laws.

The main thing was having to pass a language test if you wanted to immigrate. The language test could be in any European language the immigration officers wanted, so if you didn't look white they'd just give you one they knew you'd fail.

It was mainly used to keep out non-whites, but also blocked Southern and Eastern Europeans. Pretty much only people allowed in Australia were British, Irish, Germans and Scandinavians, and even then there was a lot of (understandable) German resentment in the early 20th century.

Keep in mind it was't iron clad, very small communities of southern Europeans and white passing Middle Easterners have been coming to Australia since the 19th century.

The system was put in place by the Labor state Governments prior to federation in the late 19th century to prevent non-whites coming in (mostly chinese) and lowering white wages.

Mostly

Oath.

do it negerprins :P

No but you might consider fucking off back home.

not a fan of muslims being in australia even if theyre blonde bosnians.

If it weren't for Australia's "White Australia" policy, the racial equality amendment to the treaty of Versailles put forth by Japan would have been passed, and WWII would have never happened, or, if it did happen, Japan would have conquered Asia and your precious man in the high tower wet dream would be a reality. You racist fuckhead Aussies are to blame for today's world.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_Equality_Proposal

I miss the Empire.

Nipfag. If I go to Australia, I get to slay all the overweight white women? Do I have to eat flaps of their meat too? Do I get to fight faggy vegans dressed up as pirates?

>Sup Forums could have had dozens of Union jacks posting everyday

Why did you get rid of it, leaf?

>Do I get to fight faggy vegans dressed up as pirates?

yes, of course you do.

Quebec, the move was extremely controversial pretty much nobody supported it, Ontario and Manitoba made their provincial flags into red ensigns to protest the change. Unlike New Zealand our liberals don't understand the concept of democracy so we never got a vote
Our flag became a Peruvian flag
Dominion day became Canada day
And the Royal Mail became Canada post
Stephan Harper restored the Royal Navy and Royal Air Force thankfully and he tried to get dominion day restored but this didn't go through.

That sucks dude.
I like that the left is ok with destroying heritage if its European. But if you tell those trashbags to show their face you are a bigot.

Fuck off Jew

If you can remember it, you're too old to be here. Go clean your false teeth, gramps.