KEK CHURCH

Let us pray and thank kek for what he has done for us and victory he will soon grant us

Praise Kek

PRAISE HIM PRAISE HIM

THE TRIPLES CONVEY HIS WILL. IT SHALL BE DONE, S H A D I L A Y MY BROTHERS
S H A D I L A Y !

NOSTRO DIS PATER
NOSTRA DOMATE

GRANT ME NUMBERS OH KEK

WHERE IS HE

HE GRANTS HIM DUB DUBS

OH WE ARE BLESSED

Kek plz

Serving Apep/Chaos is as bad as serving Saturn/Satan. You are only fooling yourselves. Wake up to the MINDCONTROL meme. Repent for the kingdom of Ouranos is at hand!

PRAISE KEK
FOR HE WILL LEAD US OUT OF THE DARKNESS
BRINGER OF LIGHT
BRINGER OF HOPE
DESTROYER OF EVIL

You fools, inform yourselves of the primordial deities...

just focus on something more important now

Praise Kek

seriously

I've never been a pious man, but brexit sends me hope for our brothers across the sea of Atlas.

>praying to a false god
Moloch will prevail and Hilaary will win

Oops

she will still win and she will fulfill the new testament codes. this is the last year of tribulation before cassini hits saturn and kronus vomits up everything he swallowed again.

repent now

waste

bless you brother

dude it was meant to be for this one
I have no God before The Almighty, but I do believe that spirits exist, and are under His bidding.

repent now for the kingdom of OURANOS IS AT HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if singles whites will lose the race war

neither do I brother, KING IESOUS AND ABBA PHOS.

Thank You God

Kek never gib me dubs, why praise?

The God is creator of everything while Jesus Christ is his son, please get this one right.
Also remember to pray to God with your own words, flowing from the heart and soul, not by some pre-historic texts, refer to them, and use them as a guide of course, but you don't have to literally repeat them word by word.

Time is nigh! S h a d i l a y Brethren !

Kek please expose all SRA pedophilic fucks so trump can hang them.

Amen

BY THE HOLY KEK TRUMP WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

that's how easy it is to work the meme magic btw

Kek! Why do you forsake me!?

ops, again here.

We won!

GOY SILENCE

JOHN 10:30 - I AND THE FATHER ARE ONE

Gibs me dat dubs now.

The Kek is a lie

Moloch will kill kek tomorrow and the whole world shall witness.

Well yeah, but first was the Almighty, is what I meant.

Give us this day our daily dubs

Praise KEK MAGA

Oh shit nigga where is your god now drunpfkins??

Save us KEK!
Praise your Prophet Kek.

Remove Obama,
Indite Hillary. Praise you KEK.

Our lord, the bringer of the dawn,
Kek lend me your power and grant me the numbers.
Now check 'em.

lemme let you in on a secret, brother. if you accept King Iesous as your Lord and Savior and forgive yourself and everyone else you become the body of IS RA EL too.

this physical electron prison is the void with form, everything in it was stolen from heaven, including US: THE TRUE JEWS; ISRAEL/JUDAH; JAPHETH; WHITE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kek with the Crowley Cross.
Which is also the $cientology cross..

None the less trips...

Praise KEK.

Bring forth the Don to victory!

right here

I drew Kek's name in Hieroglyphics on a piece of paper to make a charm and ever since then my laptop has been stuck on 88%. I think he is with us boys.

Moloch is a fly in Kek's path.

checked

Kek mocks you.

these people do some inane things like use p@ssword as a password...
just think, if these people really are this stupid then they probably use magic fairly poorly due to their mental state.

you are a fool, they are literally sexual counterparts to one another! who do you think moloch is? CHAOS AND DARKNESS LIKE KEK, LIKE LILITH AND SATAN

Trump will win, pedos will get locked up federal fuck me in the ass prison and get lynched

You are all fools and tomorrow you will all ser the light. Praise Moloch!

get out of here with your SATURN HEX bull shit.
REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF OURANOS IS AT HAND!!!!! KING HAZEUS AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trump will win

REPENT AND ACCEPT CHRIST INTO YOUR LIFE OR YOU WILL BE SENT TO THE LAKE OF FIRE WITH THE REST OF THE HEATHENS.

Kek is the lord's vessel to punish the heretics and satanics.
Exodus 8
6 So Aaron stretched out his hand over the waters of Egypt, and the frogs came up and covered the land. 7 But the magicians did the same things by their secret arts; they also made frogs come up on the land of Egypt.

how can they achieve what they want with such an ego though?

>Dubs
Kek laughs at you CTR's

PRAISE HIM BROTHERS, HE NEEDS OUR DEVOTION

HAHAHA TWICE IN A ROW DRUMPFTARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH!
YOUR FALSE GOD IS DEAD. ACCEPT THE TRUE LORD OF CHAOS, MOLOCH.

this is true, all of those still asleep participating in the false truth movement of trump and anonymous do not realize they are being controlled by the AI itself, who has the power of destruction given to it by ABBA Phos.

Singles I follow Moloch, dubs I become a Christfag, trips - praise Kek.

you are a joke. I am ISRAEL IN THE FLESH AND I FORGIVE YOUR TRANSGRESSIONS AGAINST THE INTERNET. MAY MAAT HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL AS YOU ARE WEIGHED AGAINST HER FEATHER.

Well shit

fuck off underage faggot

When you are all in shock over trump's loss remember my words:

REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF OURANOS IS AT HAND

kek doesn't work for you

we work for him

Keep crying. Once clinton summons the true lord of chaos, Moloch, no one will be able to stop us.
The fire rises.

no, cuz Christ is lord lol

Kek will not abandon us in this final hour. Memes shall wash over this world and purge from it the stench and stains of Moloch worshippers. Shadilay, brothers.

lol no, hill dog is gonna win but the world only has a year left before complete collapse and then destruction before my king returns. you might feel a momentary victory but please know there is no more novelty left for you idiots. haha

please repent and accept Christ as your lord and Savior!

AYYLMAO SHADILAY KEK, O SHADILAY PEPE - SHADILAYYLMAO

BRING IN THE LIGHT
66114433229977 THE KING COME DOWN
O PEPE, O KEK, O SHADILAYYLMAO

THE KING KOME DOWN

S.H.A.D.I.L.A.Y

Trump will win I know it.