krosmoz.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/790565-wakfunding-year-later
brotherhoodoftofuv2.tumblr.com/extras
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also a reminder

Noice!

Post more Joris

sure thing

Dofus is dubbed and on VRV and it will be available on Netflix together with the Movie this April.

Also, Solar and Bethel were bought back to life by Raval to impress the Siblings.

dofus.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/790888-solar-bethel-back-beyond-grave

>never ever Ogrest Manga translated

Someone blew up Iop's statue in Astrub

SHITSTORM INCOMING IN THE DECEMBER UPDATE

>Dofus is dubbed and on VRV
Anywhere else to watch it?

Nowhere so far. Someone already ripped and streamed them on twitch a few days ago for us. But he keeps a hold of them and the netflix logoless rips for S3 :)

damn

I started reading a translation I found somewhere in the pastebin for Book 1, but it was a really bad one so I didn't get past the first few pages. The dialogue was just so awkward.

The one with only 8-12 pages translated?

I didn't even get that far.

Grabbed one at random out of the folder.

Full comic is in this pastebin (french only). That's an unfinished piece.

pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

Taking a few art reqs!

Flopin unleashing his fantasies and shooting Elely in the ass with an arrow like in pic related.

What kinda fantasies?

To bully her by shooting her ass with arrows

Toxine wearing Voldos SC4 costume (also his Katars coloured green)

Can december hurry up?

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY 5 EPISODES BOUFBALL ARC??

This is fucking insanity!

I was expecting a boufbowl arena on the tower

How is the sub quality for you guys?

A few of us are curious.

Very good, mulțam /coc/. I can't wait for the final episode where we can finally confirm from both /coc/ and blyatguy that S3 takes place YEARS after the OVAs.

I tried but i just couldn't get the perspective right

Are fine.

>that S3 takes place YEARS after the OVAs.
They clearly say its months since Ad dissapeared, not years.

>They clearly say its months since Ad dissapeared, not years.

Jorislady delivered. Thank you.

Thank you people from /coc/ for this season, other series, Dofus movie and the comics.

no worries!

Here ya go~

Reorganizing the pastebin since it's a disaster. Also making backups for the comic scans since the ones from the tumblr page start to disappear.

Man, I need to catch up. I'm still in season 2 somewhere.

Lore question:

Which war between Bonta and Brakmar was it that was so destructive it took Sacrier fucking with Xelor's clock to undo the damage?

And how long before the Chaos did it occur?

>Year 11 : Ascension of the Goddess Sacrier in Inglorium, she causes an anomaly in Xelor’s Clock. The planet is named World of Eleven. / Silvosse finally defeats Djaul, putting and end to the Endless Winter.

>Year 26 : Hyrkul the Tendencious leads the Brakmarian army against Bonta for the first time. He is defeated by Ulgrude during the first battle of the “Crimson Dawn”. Both cities are in ruins but an anomaly (caused by Sacrier in the year 11) in Xelor’s clock causes the cities to return to their previous state. Ulgrude becomes the new protector of the month of Martello, replacing the previous one : Menalt.

Is this it?

Daily reminder that we will never get to see how Iop raped Lacrima and unintentionally caused Ogrest's Chaos in the shows because the targeted audience are toddlers. Fuck this.

I don't understand why sadida didn't stop him.

He was absent. After he came back, he ripped the rapebaby from Lacrima's womb and dismembered it (but he came back stronger and killed Iop in a 1v1). I don't think he found out who raped her.

>We will never get an animated Maskemane

god bless.

Where is this from?

Upgraded the Krosmoz pastebin to be more eye-friendly. I will add backups and direct links for the comics tomorrow.

pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

Dofus MMO. You can find him in front of his statue in Astrub.

Hows the dub? does Kerub and Luis have the same VAs?

>Wakfu tomes 2 & 4
thank you

Pretty decent. Kerub has the same VA as he did in the Wakfu OVAs. I think it's the same for Luis too. Indie has a chad VA and Simone has the most boner inducing voice I've heard in my life.

>your gf will never cosplay as Echo for you

>Indie has a chad VA
kek I cant wait to see this.

Stop watching Echo

Bump!

tbqh I'd have an orgy with the entire cast, men included

is there a stream I only have phone

>ywn have a sweet cuddle with Oropo and Dathura

>my otp
>for being most cancerous classes to date in wakfu the mmo
>perfect for eachother

I think you got it wrong user but every woman in the siblings belongs to Oropo.

>not having an orgy only with the men

You're pretty gay user

probably.

Oh wow, if Oropo wasn't revealed to be evil, Amalia would just go with him and forget that Yugo is gone.

>Osamodas can extend their bodies to fuck knows how long

What did Osa mean by this?

Yugo should just genocide her shit kingdom and move the Elia children there (if he can find a way to get to them now that the Eliacube is gone). They still owe him.

Toxine a hoe

Yeah, that's it. Thanks. Where'd you get the info from?

Krosmos' timeline is available on both Method Wakfu and the Krosmoz wiki.

methodwakfu.com/en/timeline/
krosmoz.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline

wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/790565-wakfunding-year-later

>To thank you for your trust and loyalty, we have decided to put all of the Wakfunding items on sale.

What the fuck was Flopin thinking? He could've scored Toxine's fat ass but instead he chose to save the Iop garage.

It's Pinpin's Iop cum influencing his brain in a bad way

This general makes me happy. Glad to see you all anons back

I was happy to host every general during the season's airing.

bim

Welp, looks like the World of Twelve is going to be vastly destroyed in Dofus Cube after the events of seasons 3 and 4. A war on a krosmoc scare.

Who vs. who?

Is Yugo going to find a way to liberate his people just in time to get attacked by the Mechasms because Oropo destroyed the Eliacube?

So I've downloaded all these episodes from your pastebins and sorted them a bit. Now I need some help.
- What's the proper order? I'm a bit stupid and have trouble understanding lists I've seen already.
- Where can I get Goultard le barbare, Wakfu Mini and Maxi-Mini in decent quality? Right now I have those only in 240-360p with hardsub from YouTube, except for Goultard, which I don't have at all.

from memory, the watch order is roughly
- Goultard the Barbarian
- Wakfu 1
- Noximilian
- Wakfu 2
- Dofus series
- Ogrest
- Wakfu OAVs
- Wakfu S3

I don't know about the Dofus specials, I've never watched that series.

The chronological order is:
>Goultard the Barbarian
>Dofus Series
>Dofus Book I: Julith
>Ogrest Special
>Noximilian Special
>Wakfu Season 1
>Wakfu Season 2
>Wakfu OVAs
>Wakfu Season 3

There is also the Wakfu Manga which takes place in between S2 and the OVAs.

>Where can I get Goultard le barbare, Wakfu Mini and Maxi-Mini in decent quality?
The only place where I could find them is Youtube.

Where did you find the subbed Maxi-Mini?

> Where did you find the subbed Maxi-Mini?
brotherhoodoftofuv2.tumblr.com/extras at the bottom. Also Goultard is there, but the quality of both in awful, imo.

Thanks

There is a 1080p Bluray for Mini Wakfu.

Any links?

No public ones, as far as I know.

Did we even get the Goultard short in the blu-ray?

Nope.

Yeah I just check the booklet that came with the blu-rays.

I'm still glad I have that, I don't know how many were produced.

does this mean tot actually has the budget he wants

Probably few good thousands, though I don't remember how many backed the one with the bluray as reward.

Goultard was released as an apology to the fans after the TV channel messed up the scheduling of the show, delaying episodes by weeks/a month. I don't know if it was ever released beyond that, especially since it is the earliest animation they ever did, and is different both in quality and tone than their later works.

I wouldn't be surprised if they omitted it from other compilations for that reason.

Didn't Netflix gave them some money for this season? And now they wait for the netflix feedback to know if they can sign for a 4th season.

about 4689 pledges were made above $40, the minimum for the blu-ray

And then there are 15 people who backed the Qilby tier, no Blu-ray but came with a limited box set for the artbooks.

And then there are a few hundred people who paid extra for extra blu-rays.

some didn't get there blu-rays.

so somewhere over 4674+ blurays out of 5707 people

Does anyone know who is making the english dub of the Dofus movie and if it's going to be web only or will they be selling a bluray of it somewhere?

maybe web only, who knows.

My guess is the same studio that did the Dofus series. They also did the OVA dubs.

Wouldn't that be the same guys that did season 1 and 2, too?

Yes. They sure made a progress since wakfu.

Is it good?

The subs? The series?

The cuck factor.

even better

French tier in terms of greatness. Boys are cucks, girls are whores.