Drumpf is banned from his own Twitter account

>Drumpf is banned from his own Twitter account

and you guys want to give him the nuclear codes?

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
marketwatch.com/story/donald-trumps-own-aides-have-banned-him-from-twitter-report-says-2016-11-06
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mommy and daddy took his toys away from him

poor drumpf

why are your memes always so weak? cant you put a bit more effort in?

Not memes, just fact. Baby got his toys taken away, awww poor wiwwle dwumpkin awww

this is kinda funny, and this board is cancer, so bump

He just posted about Iowa a few minutes ago retard.

I feel bad for you

His team is tweeting for him, you absolute fucking autistic piece of fuck, kill yourself

Kekked

conservative media is so good at brainwashing that tens of millions of voters are trying to get an overgrown 5 year old elected. it's scary to me that disinformation peddling can get someone like that even remotely close to the oval office.

>they're physically restraining him from using twatter so only his team can use it

you're one of those unironically retarded people aren't you?

By Carol Morello October 13

Ten former nuclear launch control officers who once held the keys needed to fire on the president’s order have signed an open letter saying they think Donald Trump should not be entrusted with the nation’s nuclear codes.

I knew you nerd virgins were amoral and unethical. Didn't know you were so fucking stupid
HERE EVERYONE, CHECK PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD J TRUMP'S TWITTER:
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

And you have no idea how a nuclear strike is actually launched do you?

>trump can't be trusted
>10 people you've never heard of can be trusted.

Ok then

So... grunts who sit in a silo waiting for an order, all day, every day...

why should anyone give a shit what they think?

>Only 6'2
Jesus why are non-Holland natives such manlets?

>literally begging to be a part of ćele kula 2

>His team is tweeting for him, you absolute fucking autistic piece of fuck, kill yourself

OK m8

Pretty funny watching Hillshills scramble as hard as they can to cover up the fact that they're getting totally BTFO by exit polls. They're enjoying the last few hours of trolling they can before they get humiliated on a global scale.

we gave em to a kenyan that though there were 57 states, and the world didnt end

why bring up nuclear codes when hillary is clearly the warhawk candidate who openly speaks of war with nuclear powers?

all it does is make you appear retarded.

she wants a no fly zone in syria after the syrian government invited russia. so what happens when the russians do what they've been doing? shoot down some russian jets?

openly speak about going to war with russia over false pretences of them apparently being involved in the election.

It's clear of her intentions with russia. A nation with plenty of nukes. not just some shitty middle eastern state.

war with russia means war with china. and china won't be contained due to it's surrounding nations now hate you as well.

Aus won't help because whats the fucking point. America will become a pariah state and be on borrowed time.

kek wills it

Guys did you just hear that explosion?

>tfw 6'4

his team manages handles his account, stupid drumpfkin

Will he ever come back to twitter?

marketwatch.com/story/donald-trumps-own-aides-have-banned-him-from-twitter-report-says-2016-11-06

i can't wait to enjoy their 100% grade pure salt

i got a bunch of halloween candy leftover and I'm thinking of buying pizzas

shills make bad memes

how much did she pay?

This right here.

You ready for the assange to drip a few more drops busting out the floodgates
You faggots must be real scared I havnt ever seen CTR in full panic mode like this

Also tell wolf Blitzer that his career was a joke anyways we won't miss him

for Trump's landslide*

Drumpfags are so delusional they can't even accept facts. He has had his twitter account taken away from him. It's blatantly obvious if you look at his twitter account. Notice how there's no tweet yesterday saying that the email scandal is rigged.

Nordic race masterrace feels

It hurts to watch ctr post, cringe is hitting hard

> exit polls.

Yeah, it's good b8 though, triggers me so bad - Not the content, just the sheer lack of meme skills - FUCK! Must not interact with them when they're on such a desperate nose dive. Hope they make it out alive though, I'm still human, clintons have enough blood on their hands already.