ONE MORE DAY, FRIENDS

One more day and Hillary will win and Sup Forums will cry a river

i'm gonna get my tits out for Trump

this desu. as much as I want trump to win, he cannot defeat the powers that be, hillary will win in a very convincing manner

pol will explode for a few weeks and then things will go back to same old same old

> get exposed for killing 47 confidants
> shut down twitter for 30 mins
> kill Bill's first Attorney General

Jesus Christ, that are handing this to Trump

How would donald be making history? First retard elected president?

Nice one. Is that joke in the CTR handbook?

You gonna kill yourself when Hillary wins by 100+ electoral votes?

Oldest
First Billionaire
Defeated a womyn
First without any previous political experience if i'm not mistaken.

Looks like you're out of a job come tomorrow >:)

How would donald be making history? First lady to walk out of the kitchen barriers?

Mfw I already know whats going to happen with the election. Pic related.

Can't wait for Trump to be buried in Hillary's landslide

>First Billionaire
Kennedy
>Defeated a womyn
true, but 2 woman VPs have been defeated, Palin and Ferraro
>without any previous political experience
I guess if you exclude the generals Grant and Ike. >oldest
You win. Reagan btfo

SLOW AND STEADY DONALD, WHAT DID I TELL YOU?

You really think a corrupt government would go down like this? Don't be naive lads, we can hope but it's impossible. The fix has been through for generations of subverting low-IQ dunning-kruger Democrat voters.

America is lost, rip in piss

well he said he would never drive a bicycle so he took a monobike

I don't think Kennedy was rich when he was president, he was set to inherit 1 billion when his father died.

Hillary will pass much poopoo that day.

when all the paid shill leave?

>landslide

kek.

Imagine you decided to play a video game with some mentally retarded five year old, and let a bunch of people watch. You just sit down to play assuming you're going to win easily, you even think you're being a nice guy just for playing the game with the kid and treating him like a real opponent. Then you start playing, and the kid starts BEATING THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU. Like seriously, you're getting your ass handed to you at this game you've been playing your whole life by some retard who's never even played it before, doesn't even know how the controls work.

After a while you start taking it seriously, pulling out all the stops and throwing everything you have at him. You gain a little, but then he hits some random combination of buttons, yells something about potato salad, and all of a sudden he's winning again. By that time there's a whole crowd standing around watching this, and the only people who are cheering are cheering for the retard kid; some of them want to see him win, others just want to see you lose.

Eventually, at the last possible second, when it's close as it could possibly be, you manage to pull some last-minute cheap trick out of your ass and pull off a win. You're sweating hard, you're breathing, you let out a cry of victory. The kid looks kind of mad and disappointed for a second, then he just kind of shrugs and goes back to playing with his Legos. However, at that point, the fact that you happened to win the game doesn't matter to anyone. People will be remember this game for ages, but they won't remember it because of who won, all they'll remember is how satisfying it was watching you get your ass handed to you by some retard.

Trust me, Clinton may very well win this election, but a Clinton victory is off the table forever.