youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
martamanhattan.com/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52920
instagram.com/p/s8QGTbI1Sk/
instagram.com/p/XBDBe4o1eT/
instagram.com/p/BME9FTDge5E/
imgur.com/gallery/vzemV
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9364
newnownext.com/chris-bradley-ohio-weatherman-gay-wedding-photo/10/2014/.
abcnews.go.com/International/maddy-mccann-cops-release-sketches-kidnap-suspects/story?id=20563026
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Frawley_Bagley
irishcentral.com/news/irish-couple-key-witnesses-as-british-police-launch-new-enquiry-into-madeleine-mccann-case-227647711-237782841)
independent.ie/irish-news/irish-couple-could-hold-the-key-to-solving-madeleine-mccann-case-29396720.html
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bk3t6/what_the_fucking_fuck_is_someone_playing_a/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bko5i/not_a_drill_reddit_censored_this_thread_on_our/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543
linkedin.com/in/norah-cox-peled-91449337
fhi360.org/projects/international-visitor-leadership-program-ivlp
eca.state.gov/ivlp/about-ivlp/questions-about-ivlp#question-1253
hillsides.org
hrw.org/join-us/human-rights-watch-council
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

remember to sage or not post in these threads

they are a CTR tactic

This is getting slided hard.

What the fuck is happening?

All of a sudden there are dozens of fake news / fake wikileaks threads.

It's getting censored on reddit too

You're just trying to distract us from the DNC leaks.

Bump this thread guys, it's legit.

The police sketches are on the wiki page.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann

You'll also find them on old news articles about mcann.

Fucking CTR.

These guys looking exactly like the described kidnappers, the e-mails being wiped a few days after the kidnapping and them sending e-mails wishing a safe trip a day after is BIGGER NEWS than anything else in the DNC leaks.

Please tell me what else is in the recent DNC leaks that would deserve more attention.

If this is genuine send it off to the UK and Portugese police, FBI won't get involved unless one of those two say as it was their case

tl;dr: it's nothing.

Watchout for CTR disinfo

disinfo = psyops

disinfo = psyops

disinfo = psyops

Focus on DNC leaks

Focus on DNC leaks

Focus on DNC leaks

It is genuine.

It COULD be a coincidence but what a crazy and rare coincidence would it be that two brothers look exactly like two alleged kidnappers?

WHICH LEAKS ARE MORE IMPORTANT?
NAME SOMETHING SPECIFIC SHILL.

i thought they were linked to pedo island?

bmup

And look at how much bullshit and nonsense is at the top of the catalogue.

If you care about the DNC leaks getting slided...

Fuck then complain about the other threads that have nothing to do with the current election, DNC leaks or podesta.

youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

ITS FUCKING VIDEO OF A PIZZA PARTY AND MORE

it apparently is

Do you have any idea what the odds are of not one but both of those efit police sketches matching these two brothers?

its astronomical

It looks EXACTLY like John, but either way I'm pretty sure the case hasn't been closed, just her parents made a fuck ton of money off of it and they never seemed a single bit distraught about their child going missing, I've always said they Maybe killed her or just buried her or something but either way I've always known they'd be involved, why the fuck would you write a book and take paid interviews about your fucking missing child?

martamanhattan.com/

this is what the email is referring to. nothing more.

what in the fucking fuck

well I'm not going to feel guilty about voting for her because of this

GUYS

THE EFITS WERE HIDDEN

MAYBE BECAUSE THEY KNEW

Speculating of course, but they possibly sold her and the donations were a way to cover the blood money.

>It looks EXACTLY like John
and both of them

the odds are literally astronomical

in addition to all this other information

Parents killed her just like the Ramsey's did their daughter

This is what I mean

The efits were found FIVE YEARS after the case by private detectives

So maybe the police were paid off to keep it silent?

yeah dude this shit is getting to be too much to just be a trick to distract from the DNC/other leaks.
The code in podesta's emails, the symbolism in the logos, the fundraisers in the pizza place, etc.

No they aren't.

these thread keep getting deleted by pedo Admins
WARNING !!!

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52920

How about we focus on both?

"Another sighting of a man carrying a child that night was reported by Martin and Mary Smith, on holiday from Ireland.[50] Scotland Yard concluded in 2013 that the Smith sighting offered the approximate time of Madeleine's kidnap.[50]

The Smiths saw the man at around 22:00 on Rua da Escola Primária, 500 yards (457 m) from the McCanns' apartment, walking toward Rua 25 de Abril and the beach. He was carrying a girl aged 3–4 years. She had blonde hair and pale skin, was wearing light-coloured pyjamas and had bare feet. The man was mid-30s, 5 ft 7 in – 5 ft 9 in (1.75–1.80 m), slim-to-normal build, with short brown hair, wearing cream or beige trousers. He did not look like a tourist, according to the Smiths, and had seemed uncomfortable carrying the child."

The two portraits are not portraits of two different men, but they are two different portraits of the same person, since the witness wasn't sure how he looks like

So please quit your tin foiling

God you people are stupid. Show that Podesta was in Portugal during that time and then it's worth looking into. Until then it's just desperate reaching.

If you browse the people that answer/like the Pingpong instagrab, you find out that most of them are gays, artists and posting strange pictures with childrens like these

It is actually crazy.

quads confirm - kek want us on all fronts - multitask habbeningnow!

Nice buttlerfly pendant.

ctr start to project
imgur.com/gallery/vzemV

get the info out!

>yeah dude this shit is getting to be too much to just be a trick to distract from the DNC/other leaks.

Not only that, but why would it be in the DNCs interest to distract in this manner?

"Oh, we need to distract the public. Better spend huge efforts to frame our board chairman as a kidnapper pedophile in the most famous child missing case".

Come on, like that's worse than anything ever came out of wikileaks or project veritas so far. People fucking hate pedophiles, despite what salon claims.

No way would they use this as a distraction shortly before the election.

Shills and CTR think we are retarded.

what in the fuck

The shills are trying so hard to discredit that I think something is up here.
FBI user even said to focus on missing persons, so this could be the one (or one of many).

because to a normie it just sounds far to absurd

she's alive

The "two" guys on the sketch are actually two representations of the same guy

Image fuckin related.

I know you ctr shills are degenerates but for normal people pedophilia and kidnapping are serious issues.

NOTHING in the leaks, not the betrayal of bernie, the dressing up homeless people as bernie sanders supporters and sending them to trump rallies to provoke violence, the corruption, NOTHING would compare to this.

And two men, brothers that is, looking almost
identical to two kidnappers a few years ago? What are the odds?

The Clintons got Laura Silsby off for child snatching+trafficking in haiti as well, and the Clintons+Obamas have direct ties to this pizzeria.
Podesta's weird art doesn't help the situation, and he has a basement where he displays the most disturbed stuff.
There is so much going on contextually here that it would take enormous effort to fake this, and it's not like we're grasping at straws.

I want this to be tinfoil bullshit, but it really looks like they are hurting these kids.

maybe but they probably used some legal mumbo jumbo to supress it since they're all lawyers and shit

maybe that's the official story

Yeah that's the worst of all this, they can almost get away with this in plain sight because everyone assumes it's to depraved to be happening at all, let alone on this scale for decades.

Okay, I was a little skeptical about the pedo shit but this is getting fucking crazy.

Before this is through we may be sorry we pulled on this thread, because the whole fucking rug could start unraveling.

Just checked the handkerchief code. The white does NOT mean "underage", but "beat my meat". If your handkerchief is black with white checks, it means "safe sexe". The one which means "underage" is the one with a kewpie doll on it.

Get off, lyar.

but seriously does this mean she's alive?

If you browse the people that answer/like the Pingpong instagrab, you find out that most of them are gays, artists and posting strange pictures with childrens like these

It is actually crazy.

And the guy who "lends his kids" as models in the Instagram is this guy newnownext.com/chris-bradley-ohio-weatherman-gay-wedding-photo/10/2014/.

THey are a bif cercle ring of Gay-pedos with adopted children and other stuff.

Look it up how they talk about childs on the instagrams... Even a mother saying look, my childs: they are so attractive. ....

Had a thought, has anyone cross referenced the pieces of child art they have with missing children when possible? Would be easy to pass off as 'art' but also serve as their own memory lane. Especially true if its a ring and they pass them around. Sick way to make even more money off of them.

No way, this isn't true

abcnews.go.com/International/maddy-mccann-cops-release-sketches-kidnap-suspects/story?id=20563026

"The focus of previous investigations had centered on a man seen walking away from the crime scene with a child in his arms. British detectives now believe they have identified that man, and have ruled him out of their enquiries."

They revised and decided that it could have been multiple men.

thanks - was wondering why I haven't seen it already

I swear to God. If you braindead retards dropped spiritcooking, which we know with 100% certainty was affecting minority voters, for this stupid shit on pizza instead you deserve your upcoming losss. You deserve the declining birthrates. You deserve the attacks on whites.

Because if you did drop spiritcooking you'd be actual idiots.

My interpretation:

>You going to threaten me? I'll threaten you with what you did to Madeleine.

So she's probably dead, if it refers to her.

haha kikes never dissapoint

This is a good idea, except there a fuckloads of missing children.

Is this an AI? It thinks spiritcooking and pedesta are unrelated? What the fuck?

>Literally defending child abductors.
I've got a special place for you in my ash tray oven dodger.

yeah I guess that makes more sense

unfortunately

THIS IS A DISTRACTION. FOCUS ON THE EMAILS TALKING ABOUT HILLARY BLATANTLY HAVING PEOPLE KILLED AND HER DAUGHTER LIVING OFF OF CLINTON FOUNDATION FUNDS!!!!

Spirit bump

I find it hard to believe too but you can verify the existing information.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann (check version history if you're sceptical, it's been there for years)

It's unreal. It's like a movie, and a very bad written one. But there it is, right in front of our eyes.

no this is just what I deserve for early voting

This might not be the only high profile abduction.
If the Podestas got away with this while under investigation for years, then it could mean that they got away with other stuff too.

Why did this case receive so much funding?
Did the higher ups making the calls on this know something but didn't have enough proof?
Is it possible they were trying to uncover this podesta operation through investigative channels?

That code is too far fetched, truth is easy:

Handkerchief is memento from the atrocities performed by those people. Mixed with sperm and blood of children, thus "pizza map" (perhaps including DNA for future tracking?), kind of trophy, like hunter keeps the horns of deer he fell.

These powerful images from one victim are shocking: They have this small detail, handerkchiefs placed under children. They serve as mementos from eldritch beings done by these ... "humans".

Why would anyone bother to return 10$ tops piece of cloth, or track down the owner, especially people with wealth, unless it is important memento?

>HER DAUGHTER LIVING OFF OF CLINTON FOUNDATION FUNDS!!!!
big whoop let the horse face have her fun

>elizabeth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Frawley_Bagley

She payed the clintons millions for child trafficking

lol how is this a CTR tactic?

are YOU CTR?

HELLO?

That's already pretty clear cut, we still need to look into this because it is much more sinister and still uncertain.

B I D E N

Why not talk about both?

Why not bump another thread instead user (implying you're not desperate CTR)? Why not complain about all the other shit threads about fucking nothing instead?

If you want to see a distraction look at all the defeatist threads your brothers are posting.

Also this is not any more far stretched than murder accusations and people don't give a fuck about benign corruption like financing your daughters wedding. Politicians being corrupt is the new normal and not shocking. But

if you voted you actually did something useful dropping satanism was a mistake

too late

MONARCH confirmed.

Well, its why I said when possible. I know it would be a herculean task unto itself. Does anyone have access to PhotoDNA or Netclean by chance?

These are two e-fits from the Smith sighting. Here is the story:

A couple from Ireland on holiday in Portugal spotted the suspect. Both the husband and the wife worked with police to create independent e-fits of the suspect, that is, they both said they saw ONE person. These two pictures are just how their memories differ (A Scotland Yard police spokesman said: “It’s two different people’s version of the same suspect.”--irishcentral.com/news/irish-couple-key-witnesses-as-british-police-launch-new-enquiry-into-madeleine-mccann-case-227647711-237782841)

Another article about the sighting--independent.ie/irish-news/irish-couple-could-hold-the-key-to-solving-madeleine-mccann-case-29396720.html

Reminder that this "Podestas go to Portugal to abduct a child themselves for whatever reason" angle is a CTR diversion method.

>benign corruption like financing your daughters wedding.
and I'd suggest that marrying chelsea falls under charity

Janet Reno just died... hmmmm

Getting slid, deleted from /r/the_donald

Sup Forums..... READ THIS. DEFCON 1.

I think the Donald got infiltrated.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bk3t6/what_the_fucking_fuck_is_someone_playing_a/

This got censored by reddit. Its no longer in rising.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bko5i/not_a_drill_reddit_censored_this_thread_on_our/

I posted this, and I got banned on the donald for being a "new troll account", text since it disappeared:

"reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bk3t6/what_the_fucking_fuck_is_someone_playing_a/

The pieces are coming together for me. The internet is getting attacked right now, and let's admit it.... us working together is deadly powerful. I think this is being done to disrupt communication, and they're using whatever downtime to erase as much evidence as possible. Remember.... Google is working with the DNC. Anything is possible as to what can be happening right now..."

~~~~~~~~

You guys here are generally smart as fuck. Something big is happening right now. Get in here and make sense of this.

tldr The Donald has been taken over, and something huge is happening right now to hide stuff.

Can one of us possibly get in contact with whatever witnesses say this 'Smith' guy, and link them to photos of Podesta? They may not be aware of Podesta at all.

You can actually find these sketches on mainstream media too, old articles. So they are not fake. For those who may think wikipedia was fake.

sounds more like preparation for an event. jake sullivan is going to start the speech, then turns to podesta and he will turn to madeleine albright. i doubt they would use Madeleine McCann´s real name

Biden has got to be wrapped up in this too.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543
The Hillary Pizza logo email was sent from James Alefantis (owner of Comet Pizza) to Tony Podesta and Norah Cox-Peled.

linkedin.com/in/norah-cox-peled-91449337
Before Norah worked for the Podesta group, she worked for a company called FHI 360.
It is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina.

Her job involved working with the 'International Visitor Leadership Program' which was in conjunction with the State Department.
fhi360.org/projects/international-visitor-leadership-program-ivlp
While in the U.S., International Visitors typically visit Washington, D.C. and three additional cities or towns that highlight the tremendous diversity of the U.S. eca.state.gov/ivlp/about-ivlp/questions-about-ivlp#question-1253

In 2011 she was on the San Diego Diplomacy Council, where she 'Designed and planned local programs, which focused on pressing global issues such as human trafficking...'

In 2008 she tutored at Hillsides Foster Care Charity. Hillsides is a premier provider dedicated to improving the overall well-being and functioning of vulnerable children, youth, and their families. Our vision is to create lasting change in the lives of all at-risk children and youth we serve. hillsides.org

My theory: Norah Cox-Peled has been involved with supplying trafficked kids to International visitors to the U.S.

I was actually post on reddit for a bit, but if you want something really weird, check out Max Spiers death. If you you actually messaged and looked through forums, he was talking about the dallas riots and foster homes actually trafficking kids (he was following this crazy alien angle). But other people died who knew him who also looked into the pedo stuff. Following more there was weird connections with G4S and the youth division that split off. Its a rabbit hole I didn't have enough time to follow through on. But a lot of money was changing hands via government contracts that the states didn't even understand during hearings.

If Hillary wins, we should all stay away from the clearnet for good. Should've done so a long time ago to be honest.

This has nothing to do with the Smith sighting, which is what those e-fits are.

These threads are legit, they're the most important thing before and after the election. These people are sick satanic pedophiles, this news is the TRUTH, it has to get out, don't care because it's "too out there", we need to save the children from these fucking child rapists NOW

HOLY FUCK

And the images from the last thread about Soros's money connection to Ping Pong wouldn't load.

Keep digging dont let CTR hide the truth.
Flush these pedo bastards out

fuck guys, just read on Wikipedia it's just one guy. Welp, it was a good run. Let's get back to the real meat and potatoes.

ITS HABBENING GTF IN HERE

WHY THE FUCK IS HERB 'PIZZA' SANDLER ON THE HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH COUNCIL??

hrw.org/join-us/human-rights-watch-council

Tell us the info they're trying to hide

Because 'Human Rights' activity is the best front possible for human trafficking. You can fly around the world and visit poor places without anyone asking questions - and no one notices a few kids missing here and there.