What is your plan for if he loses? I'm going to commit sudoku

What is your plan for if he loses? I'm going to commit sudoku.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/06/hillary-loses-left/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill niggers

>if

Watch the nukes drop.

Same. I have really nothing else to live for. Gonna down a bottle of vodka and blow my brains out with my 12 gauge.

Huge explosion just happened

I going to go about my life as per usual. which consists of as little contact with the outside world as possible

Ima dance like this because it's WW3 time

>commit sudoku
You're going to play that numbers game?

I'm going to suicide bomb Hillary but I will place bags of shit and piss all over my vest so I splatted everyone with gore, pee and poo.

Shit, Trump looks autistic, dancing.

I'll sell a couple of my guns to make a profit off of the inevitable spike, while holding onto most of them.

Trump should have worn his glasses throughout the cycle for the qt old man appeal

I wont do anything too different. keep working and hope that Trump has started a movement that will only grow, get stronger and maybe pull in Hispanic voters after they see what a mess cliton has made in four years.
Since i live in NYC i cant go out and buy a few guns and tons of ammo. :(

Continue my life with less memes and more hopes of an assassination

Deus vult increases

Real question: If Clinton wins, does anyone wonder if the Russian boogeymen narrative will continue?

There's no such possibility.

>commit sudoku
and you will, in customary burger fashion, FAIL

Prepare for WW3, cuz Hillary will attack russia ASAP.

March to DC with a right-wing death squad.

celebrate the death of Russia.

I'm going to fight in the war. and than go crazy and maybe kill [redacted] but not really, but probably.

Extend my work visa and weep at the death of democracy.

>get a tan
>move to usa illegally
>pretend I'm mexican
>leech of welfare
feels good man

Of course. Its the only way the jews can trigger a third world war for their income

Long term...

If he loses I'm moving to Alaska so I can hunt
pic related

Pretend I was against him all along. Or at least I wasn't too serious about supporting him. Maybe make some posts like 'C'mon he never had a real chance' or something.

good! do a favor to Humanity!

First Post Best Post

If you plan on dying you might as well take some cucks and leftists with you to the grave, don't be a cuck.

Hillary Loses The Left
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/06/hillary-loses-left/

I swear to fuck, you righteous bastards, you better not go all black pill. If Trump loses, it's not over; the gears have been set I to motion and the pendulum is slowly, but surely swinging to the right. Trump might be the hero we want, but he might not be the hero we deserve. His surge has started a movement and from its ashes a new Phoenix will rise; harder, better, faster, stronger. Believe

I'm going to collect the tears of deplorables on kekbook and Sup Forums. Enjoy sweet victory a third time.

I would say you were onto something if the most evil person imagineable wasn't his opponent. First thing Hillary will do is roll up the internet

He was mocking drake who also looked autistic dancing

LET THE RACE WAR BEGIN!

Then we will have no choice, but to do the unimaginable - make our own Internet!

REVOLT

Wait for the US to go to shit then bail to an EU country (dual citizenship). Once the muzzies take over the EU, move to an island and inbreed for the rest of my days.

BLACKED marathon

America will be 97% fucking hopeless and lost

Australia will be next