Why does he hate the MCU so much?

Why does he hate the MCU so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Harmon#Community_.282009.E2.80.932012.3B_2014.E2.80.932015.29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't care about Dan Harmon honestly, the dude's a fucking nutjob against Mcdonald employees and an alcoholic douche. He's rick for some reason.

He does not hate it. He wrote some parts of Doctor Strange.

They created genius scientists without his permission.

Well he does work for WB, he plays Batman in Justice League.

He's a miserable person who hates pretty much everything.

>dude's a fucking nutjob against Mcdonald employees
What?

I thought both he and Roland came out and told people to not be shitty to people at McDonalds just to get their schezuan sauce

>nutjob against Mcdonald employees
Wut?

Some retard lashed out at him on twitter and he responded in kind.

Roiland said don't be shitty to McDonalds workers
Harmon on his twitter blamed McDonalds for the whole thing and didn't say shit about the toxicity of the fanbase, considering he was the one who wrote the Schezuan sauce

What doesn't this guy hate?

>Well he does work for WB, he plays Batman in Justice League.
40Keks

The Virgin Harmon and the Chad Roiland.

He really is a drunk and wounded faggot. Honestly with season one I thought the show was very clever with its self-deprecating humor, but then I heard Harmon talk and he really isn't self-aware at all unless he's just acting like he wants to die. He can't go one conversation without raising his voice and declaring people subhuman, he lacks real sensibility or control. He's just a defensive loudmouth who's always barely holding himself together.

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with this guy?

>Killed the show by making it about how he can't keep control of his marriage
>Got kicked off community for a season since people found him fucking unbearable
>Says mcdonalds employees deserved what happened to them because of the obnoxious fans
>Genuinely thinks a third of america are nazis that need to he purged
>Had show delayed for a year because he refused to work and just wanted to post on twitter
>Fired half the male writers and hired some chick that wrote for the annoying orange instead
>Spergs out about super hero movies while he is the co creator of the pickleman cartoon

He's a cunt and there probably won't be a 5th season.

Oh no, he's mad that McDonalds made a botched promotion that drew negative publicity to his work. What a monster.

Hi Dan.

He's really easy to hate, but also relatively successful and prominent probably because he's so easy to hate. Sup Forums is drawn to him like flies to shit.

Same reason tumblr lives rent free in the average Sup Forums poster's head: repressed beta male faggotry.

>Post on promotional website the quantities that will be had
>Quite clear to anyone who isn't retarded that the rollout of the sauces is to see which ones people respond most positively to
>Reddit and memey fans are too intelligent to read that there are limited numbers
>They storm mcdonalds and some fuck got stabbed because they didnt get the sauce the funny cartoon pickleman told them to buy

Maccas did nothing wrong mate

He's starting to strike me as a more successful Andrew Dobson. Think we'll find out he's into weird fetish shit?

Companies have to anticipate the demand when they run limited promotions, retard.

He's already a fucking shambles of a man but he's definitely a living countdown until he either makes a public spectacle of himself which damages his reputation irreparably or he just good old fashioned gets ousted for workplace sexual harassment.

This show sure does get a lot of attention considering it's only on 3 hours a year

He has sexual relations only with consenting adult women?

This. The release schedule of the show totally screws it up. A season is so little and only two episodes each are good, it's ridiculous.

*every two years

>Harmon thinks hes better than capeshit
Oh, the irony. Fuck him

Man, Million Ants was a piece of shit

That was Rioland

Harmon went out of his way to talk about how he was superior to McDonald's employees and called them slaves

Someone on the writing staff has a pee fetish and someone has an incest fetish. Ether one could be him.

He actually bitches about the comedy of all things

There's nothing ironic about it, that whole episode was pretty transparently shitting on capestuff.

he could be both

I'm not referring to the episode in question (though really it was one of the weaker episodes of season 3), I just find it funny that Dan thinks his writing ability is better than the tired out capeshit formula when his show uses movie references as a crutch

Dan stop

He also bitched about his animators unionizing.

>Dan has a fanbase autistic enough to resurrect food products that died 20 years ago
>Doesn't use this power to bring back rad shit
>Bitches on Twitter he can't profit off someone else's teriyaki sauce
How can one man be this dumb

I don't understand why it is okay to use a licensed product without permission to help promote a series

While it is NOT okay for the license holder to profit off that same popularity

He's a tfw to intelligent contrarian. If he weren't famous and successful he'd be shitposting on Sup Forums about the MCU and writing multi paragraph posts about how deep BvS was.

He does that now

Because without R&M there would have been no chance in hell of ever peddling the sauce on anyone ever again. 100% of the profits made from their special event came form the efforts of R&M to bring it into the mainstream arena. And those fans were not there because they love McDonalds, they were there because they love R&M

And the obsession about the sauce wouldn't happen if the sauce didn't fucking exist.

The sauce would never have existed in the 21st century or ever again without the show generating the obsession at their own expense, effort, and capability.

Harmon always comes across as a huge asshole and near impossible to work with. Part of what got him kicked off Community was at a cast party he tried to get a group chant of " Fuck Chevy" in front of the guy's whole family because they had a argument earlier.

Imagine being such an asshole that you make Chevy Chase the victim

Despite how much of a dick Chevy actually is, just how does a staff writer assume they have the clout to remove a major role-filling actor from a series?

That takes inflated self worth a few steps beyond the tyipcal levels

>staff writer
You don’t know what you’re talking about pls try harder to fit in.

you sure about that?

>staff writer
Harmon was the show runner, executive producer, and creator, which makes it even better that NBC fired him for being a asshole in public.

>Hi I'm new to Sup Forums
>I heard all I need to do is go to a thread and shitpost the first thing I saw
>Am I doing it right?
>Guys please respond I have school in the morning

you know, a wiki search can show that you are full of shit, and Sup Forums is that way

Too many white males

Identifies himself with hank pym

take your pick

>Dan Harmon
>Anything like Hank Pym.

If I had that smug Hank Pym from EMH I'd definitely use it.

But is this nigga serious?

I'm referring to hank pym abusing his wife

>Hank Pym
>Abusing Janet at all
>When it was only A FUCKING SLAP BY ACCIDENT

Now I seriously need that Smug Pym, IS THAT NIGGA SERIOUS?

> Harmon served as executive producer and showrunner for 3 seasons until May 18, 2012, when it was announced that Harmon was being let go from his position on Community as a result of tensions between himself and Sony executives

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Harmon#Community_.282009.E2.80.932012.3B_2014.E2.80.932015.29

Okay bro

who is this guy?
its almost like someone is paying OP to post about this guy all the time.

Read the filename and thread.

the best MCU movie

The creator of Rick & Morty.

It Roiland
He loves to do Hartman or Rick and Morty hate threads on Sup Forums

HOLY SHIT DID THE SIMPSONS REALLY

He does it for free

It's a no-brainer.

Are you retarded?

Didnt he work on Dr.Strange?

Are you?

>He can't go one conversation without raising his voice and declaring people subhuman, he lacks real sensibility or control. He's just a defensive loudmouth who's always barely holding himself together.

Sounds like your typical chantard.

>Harmon allows for the mocking of McDonalds on his cartoon show, gets mad when McDonalds capitalizes on it....

WAT?

Is it really that surprising that people on Sup Forums hate mirror images of themselves

Once your integrated into Sup Forums, its like family, you call them names, say you hate them, yell at them, but only you can do that to each other.

Once you start doing it outside of family, that's when you become an asshole. Thats who Harmon is,

>Once your integrated into Sup Forums
Christ. Please end yourself, you clown.

>have to
Upboated

Hey Dan, your shrink told you to stop coming here

Face it guys, Dan Harmon is a mad genius. Even he himself cannot contain his eccentric genius, which is why he loses his shit constantly.

Decades from today we're going to be watching documentaries on him and what a genius he was and how sad it was when he blew his own brains out after his billionth drunken binge.

Are you suggesting they should be rewarded? Because it makes no sense. They didn't have a contract. Gratuitious merchandising shouldn't be rewarded.

How does one accidentally slap their wife?

Didn't he admit on a podcast he keeps a mannequin leghe puts stockings on and jerks off to?

If the creator is so fucking insulted by the concept of a corporation taking advantage of a reference in their show, then they shouldn't make references in their show.

too many whites

>food products that died 20 years ago
you can find the sauce on any chinese restaurant across the globe. it is just a spice sauce made out of red chilli, garlic and onions.
it never died. the fanbase is just too smart to know about that.

Yes, and?

wasn't that Harmon's least favourite episode of R&M?

Shut up, Dan.

ask your dad