European elections

>European elections

lol truuuu

Well, they don't have Reality shows for electoral campaigns, so yes, they're boring.

fuck off paco

As entertaining as it's been most of us are laughing at america not with. Politics over there has become toxic and childish.

Apparently the chinese are giving more coverage than ever to it because it's seen as a negative view on democracy

Do europoors even have elections? I thought it was all "Houses of Lords" and monarchs

Meanwhile, Mexican presidential candidates (Obrador) throw tantrums and form shadow governments after losing.

Politics aren't meant to be entertaining

pretty much this
also we have an actual multitude options instead of 1v1 rap battle debates with sick burnz so there's less "us vs them" and therefore less drama

GEERT 2017 GODVER

>our politics being civilised and low on scandals
>wow boring L O W E N E R G Y
Americans are just so mentally slow...

Now that you said it, I'm actually looking forwards for the witch to ruin you're cuntry. It'll be fun.

Yes, American politics is just so much better. They have great points like pickle jar, dirty talk from 10 years ago, meme frogs etc. etc. Seriously, it's a fucking reality tv. It's that bad.

That just shows how ignorant you are. Don't worry, American education sucks.

don't get mad at me because your third world country is ruled by an inbred hereditary monarchy

you're making us look bad

>third world country
first world. Try googling first world countries.

>inbred hereditary monarchy
again
>American education

And how exactly? By actually caring about policies and not meme frogs?

by coming off as a 15 year old who gets triggered by regular bants and trying his hardest to aggressively "win" arguments in a joke thread because he lacks the social awareness of a normal person

you're still doing it btw

oh, im sorry.

Islamic Caliphate.

>>European

>Islamic Caliphate

Are you against Islamic Caliphate?

YOU ARE SUCH A RACIST PERSON.

Finland isn't a first world country. First world countries sided with NATO in the Cold War. Finland is literally by definition a third world country.

Try taking a fucking book with you into the sauna next time, idiot.

Ahahahaha fucking kid go play outside, it's shining'n'sheeiiit.

>American 'democracy'
Why don't you fat fucks just elect Ronald McDonald already

>American education

are eurofags even allowed to use the internet to get butthurt without an Edict from their King?

I don't agree with his policies.

>shatmerican education

apparently it's better than wherever you went to school since he's right

In America when shitskins block your way you can draw a gun on them, what do you have to do over there if that happens? offer to let them rape your daughter and pay them €500?

Our elections are pretty stale, true, but USA is basically the Idiocracy movie becoming real life, the debates were just strawmaning and ad hominem during hours without a real discussion.
I wouldn't be surprised if Kany West effectively runs in 2020 or 2024 at this point, punchlines are more appreciated than real arguments.

>In America when shitskins block your way you can draw a gun on them

>he actually believes this

>the debates were just strawmaning and ad hominem during hours without a real discussion.
The only candidate that didn't use fallacies was Jeb!
I'll leave the conclusions up to you

Finland is 99% white and I'm pretty sure they have less muslims than you do.