Registered republican here voting for Hillary

I was able to ignore the casual racism and sexism comments from Trump but I can't ignore his collusion with Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

ijr.com/2015/04/305269-2-hillary-clinton-influence-russian-nuclear-fuel-deal-clinton-foundation-received-millions-dollars/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good for you.

u wont be able to enjoy ur war with russia either
have a nice 1 my dude

>Registered republican here voting for Hillary

No you aren't.
Someone paid you a small amount of change to make a pro hillary post.

Trump will win.

>being this stupid
lmao

you're a registered faggot

You don't watch any news?

This is in the front page everywhere. The whole Trump + Putin -setup was made by DNC

Guaranteed Replies

2 Podesta Pizzas have been dispatched to your home address.

nice try CTR

I was able to ignore the casual racism and sexism comments from Trump but I can't ignore his collusion with Russia

Is there any difference between Hillary's liberal utopia of a one world government and collusion with Russia, they are kind of a big land mass, right?

how much is trump giving you for that post laddie?

Casual racist here voting for Hillary.

I wasn't able to ignore the fact that she was going to bomb more brown people.

>Putin angle
No one cares. You're so out of touch your phony attacks don't work.

This copypasta is getting stale, CTR

Registered Dem here voting for Trump. So your vote means nothing.

But you can ignore Hillary's collusion with Islamists and people who rig elections in countries all over the world.
You're just a faggot shill or possibly just a tard.

Are you genuinely unaware the cold war is over or have you just been in a coma for the last 25 years?

Good on you for putting country ahead of party.

/thread

>I have NOTHING to do with russia or putin
>I know NOTHING of russia or putin
>BUT HEY there's NO WAY russia is responsible for the hackings of our election!
>Btw there's absolutely no way I'm releasing my tax returns that would prove I have no dubious economical ties!
Hmmm... I wonder what his motivation might be.

Registered Anarcho-Communist Transsexual Feminist Vegan here voting for Hillary.

You know why.

Why does CTR think that this is effective?

>Hey, let's cooperate with a country with laws identical to ISIS.
>That's much better than resource cooperation with a country with Putin at the helm!
K

saged

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

Hillary's the real one colluding with Russia
ijr.com/2015/04/305269-2-hillary-clinton-influence-russian-nuclear-fuel-deal-clinton-foundation-received-millions-dollars/

Its interesting to see how ordinary americans see russia, the cold war hatred is still there but some are very ready to forget previous hatreds.

Fucking leftcucks infiltrating Sup Forums

Will we ever get our party back bro?

Liberal voting for Trump here. I was able to ignore the screeching voice and terrible VP choice for Hillary, but I can't ignore her blatant criminality, how she rigged the primaries against Sanders, how she did pay for play while Secretary of State, how she's likely involved with pedophilia/human trafficking, how she's had her supporters incite violence at Trump rallies, her temperament in private settings, how she supports women unless they've been sexually abused by her husband, and many other things too numerous to list here.

Anyone with even half of a mind at this point will know what Wikileaks is and realize that Trump has nothing to do with Russia. If anything, Hillary has more ties to Russia through her dealings with them as Secretary of State (reset button LOL) and through the Clinton Foundation.

But thanks for trying, CTR shill. I hope you enjoy sitting in a jail cell when your bosses sell you out in your RICO case. No (you) for you since you didn't even try.

... uh, planning to attack Trump on his relationship with Russia since this spring doesn't make it untrue. That relationship does go pretty far back, and a lot of the investors in his projects are wealthy Russians.

So you can readily believe the conspiracy theories about Clinton. But you can also ignore the mountain of questionable or even straight up appalling things Trump has done and said? Double standard much?

He's not a good or decent person and he's not a real republican. He's an opportunist and a showman who is playing you like a fiddle. He has no experience, no knowledge, no idea how to solve the complex issues that the country is facing. He has no bipartisan appeal, no ability to unite democrats and republicans for the good of the country. He's a disgrace and if elected he would unequivocally divide your country and worsen your societal divisions. You are doing your country a huge disfavor voting for him and you should be ashamed.

>Trump rallies

How about you give me some examples of the questionable or straight up appalling things he's done? In terms of the conspiracies, I admitted that they were alleged, rather than factual, and recognize that they're not likely true. There's still enough acts that she's done (with proof) to where I would never vote for her regardless. You probably think that Wikileaks is being controlled by the Russians and won't listen to anything that comes from their releases, so I won't be able to reason with you when it comes to that.

One of the things that I like about Trump is that he's not a real Republican, so you're not selling me on that point. He's at least put some of his own money into his campaign; Hillary hasn't put a cent toward her run, and this is considering the fact that the Clintons were "broke when they left the White House" (in Hillary's words) and are now worth ~$250 million.

Everything you're stating are opinions. I'm trying to at least look at the facts before I make my decision. Assuming you're not using a proxy, I should be glad that you don't get to vote in this election.