Drumpf btfo

Well, Sup Forums?

DELETE THIS

Majority rules. Bitches and liberals move back to Africa.

Xenophobia confirmed for the win.

Xenophobia is just common sense why should i like a nigger or a spic or a Somalian rapist more than my white brother

Which of the people who say that are planning on moving to the South Bronx to be surrounded by "Diversity". Are any of them planning on moving to the favaelles of Brazil?

Maybe he's doing well because we're sick of you telling us we're racist or xenophobes constantly every second of every day just for living our lives as white people.

It's the truth.

>democracy should give people what they want
>people don't want fags
>yo man you can't say that xenophobia
??

No, he's leading the polls because the like of obama, clinton and their ilk have made it perfectly clear they dont give a fucking damn about the american people. Sure i can agree more than a fair portion of the time trump sounds as mad as a box of frogs. But unlike almost every candidate at the beginning of the race he's offered the people a way out (possible exception of bernie, his meme politics aside he did mean well). The 1% who pretended to be the americans people friends stole from them "the American dream" so gradually that they didnt even notice until it was gone. If you want to know why the voters are abondoning your party when you think yourselves the party the 99% should love, consider the corruption, the looking out for foreign interests instead of the people you govern and above all your disgusting belittlement of the lower class when they dare vote for someone else. The globalists stole their hopes and dreams and they want them back, and if that scares you, tough shit.

There is literally nothing wrong with xenophobia, its a natural and logical reaction to the alien, the outsider, the potentially dangerous. Like most reactions it has persisted over tens of thousands of years because it has a survival benefit.

I just don't wanna get blown up by sand niggers

Or maybe you are just a bunch of backward, racist asshole.

Occam's Razor. The truth is the truth.

>Trump is leading the polls

You're damn right he is.

If you Democrat CTR jack offs thought you were going to win this election, your fat lazy asses would be watching Dances With the Stars, or whatever that shit is, rather than putting the effort in to try to distract voters from the Truth.

>xenophobia and prejujizzes
>forgetting that most people voting for Trump voted for Obama

What if people think that a good leader is someone who legitimize your so called "bigotry"? Then Trump is seen by the people as a great leader. And thats basically whats happening, you have leaders who keep telling us that we're racists bigots because we have some common sense. People are getting tired of this, and for me and for a lot of people, a good leader is someone who has some common sense and who doesnt care about your so called "bigotry"

And it feels good to be one.

Like the way you Drumpf garglers have been laying back and not trying to convince democratic voters that they can vote by text?

Sup Forums btfo

Get yer buzzwords, buzzwords here, get yer buzzwords!

Fuck off kikes.

"He's Leading"

all I needed to hear

saged for being a slide thread

wtfug i hate niggers now

Idgaf why, as long as he's leading in the polls.

This is everything. YASSSSSSS!

No. You are an inbred, racist asshole. Choosing a n inbred racist asshole leader does not legitimize you. People call you mean names? Does it hurt your feelings?

Too bad. Get the fuck out of my country. You are shitting it up with your shittiness.

Oh please you must be kidding me. Clintons fags have been doing the same, they even have an app to "trade their votes". And Im not even talking about the shills trying to intimidate Trump voters, the people voting in mass in another state.

Dont be hypocrites.

Kek, Im not even in your country retard. And I'm not the one being upset

Not the same and you know it. But that is your stock and trade isn't it?

I'm so happy that you don't live here.

Don't you have to prep your wife's bull soon?

>Doing the same thing
>Thats not the same and you know it
Okay now im 100% sure that youre trying to bait, 2/10 made me reply

In short.

>Democracy is only fair when it aligns with my ideals.

If the polls where something like 70Hillary and 30 Trump I bet everything I have that I would have never seen anything like the pic in OPs post, or the general fagotry around it.

Blah blah blah buzzwords blah blah no nuclear codes blahh.

What's wrong with bigotry?

Just be sure to show up here Wednesday for the face fucking that all you Drumpf garglers so richly deserve. All of you have actively tried to push this country backwards. I can't fucking wait to feel your tonsils tickle my balls.

Some things never change

No. You're just a bunch of fags who can't think for yourselves. You claim stopping Muslim immigration is a bad thing but you can't name a Muslim country you'd want to live in. You think blacks are ok but you'll never live in a black neighbourhood. Everything you do or say was indoctrinated into you and it's usually ends up as nothing more than either projection or virtue signalling. You're the sort of liberals who'd endanger their kids life to test their theories. Kill yourself

>tfw Obama creates BLM, creating racial divides and elects a nationalist God Emperor

you're so bad at arguing with everybody that you've stopped responding to people & have devolved into general threats

Can't wait to fuck you right in your pretty, racist face, sweetie pie. See you Wednesday!

Madame President...

Too much "progress" is a bad thing.

And you too! Be here Wednesday. I'm going to be edging right up that point so my load is YUGE!

I just want our infrastructure fixed, our factories back, and our soldiers home, man.

This is basically word for word what media executives have been trying to get their audience to believe for the last eight months. Some people are excellent sheep.

Name a successful multicultural country

>it's absolutely okay to suppress the opinions of the majortiy of the citizens

surely expands my thoughts