>>>/qa/ is trying to get us deleted again

is trying to get us deleted again

I hate this sort of behavior.

In these dangerous times all boards should support one another.

i think its just a meme at this point

isn't that all they ever do?

And they'll fail, again

Sup Forums is a necessary evil and containment board

>delete Sup Forums
>Sup Forums infests every fucking other board at record high shitposts

the boards are a means of containment, it'd be like deleting MLP and then watching them spread all over the place. I don't get how anybody thinks deleting a certain board is a good thing at all just because they don't "agree" with them.

Who cares. The SRS members on /qa/ have been trying since /q/

To be fair, Sup Forums leaking out to other boards is annoying as fuck. But deleted this containment board is a big mistake.

but isnt the point of Sup Forums to spread everywhere and not be contained tho?
its why the /lgbt/ and other PCuck boards want to delete us, because we are spreading

yeah all of us would probably move to Sup Forums or something similar
like we did with /news/

mootwo literally thinks it's his sikrit club or some shit and he won't list it in public boards because he wants to keep shitposting away from there, and all these retards from /qa/ don't realize that Sup Forums is a containment board, containing the same amount of truth and made up facts. But then on other hand it could work miracles, as anons would redpill every single board, weather they would want it or not, since they would have nowhere to discuss politics, especially Sup Forums which is a homeboard to 70% of people here at least.
Also anyone who says to delete Sup Forums is a literal idiot and shouldn't be paid attention to.

jesus imagine the cancer that would spread if Sup Forums was deleted....
and the second board they would most likley move to is Sup Forums

Arent they always doing that? Like, ever?

think the same way of Sup Forums, Sup Forums or Sup Forums.
Think of it as standing next to a giant glass bowl of something that can instantly kill you, and breaking it for fun as it spills all over you.

I agree with Sup Forums and Sup Forums but Sup Forums?
what can Sup Forums do except be """racist""" on PC boards and shitpost?

>deleting /mlp/

Jesus this is scary to think about

Pol is bigger than b

>homeboard

stop posting

do you like when someone comes here and talks about games or anime while there is things that literally shape the world and reveal truth behind everything? You know the answer, and likewise, they don't like you to be talking about who is the best waifu, what's the best animu of the season, or what is wrong and good about their favorite game that just came out.

what's the matter, Hans/Ackmed?

meant to say *They would like you,
sorry for rushed typing

Solely you are the audience Sup Forums attracted that is killing the board.
Your epicc Sup Forums bants just proves that.
Take away flags, ID's and doubles and you'd be gone in a week. Because you're uninteresting enough to think of Sup Forums as your "homeboard". Now continue namecalling.

fucking hell, that board is literally tumblr

>Shut it doxn, it's a vile place that hurts my feelings

I seriously wish these people would just go fucking back to their own forums

Yeah because deleting /new/ worked out so well

I never said Sup Forums was my homeboard, if you read with understanding. And the first board I've visited was Sup Forums because I used to be a massive weeb.

i did my part

yeah and moot giving you flags, ID's and 15 second post cooldown improved the board how? Deleting the board after 2 weeks of funposting would have been the mercy shot, if anything.

You guys can't honestly wake up in the morning, open the catalog and think "yep this is my political home"

qa almost looks like a pol board with all those threads on there

>anime
kys

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

>delete Sup Forums
>invade /po/

sounds fun to me

>getting triggered by anime on Sup Forums.

maybe Trump/Clinton are really the smartest of you lot.

So, Sup Forums is shit the only redeeming thing about it is brit/pol/

lol get in here guys, this is god tier kek's

who said I was triggered? I recommended you kys.