Reminder that there is no argument against replacing every language in the world with English

Reminder that there is no argument against replacing every language in the world with English.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2CGpcDbuxGk
youtube.com/watch?v=u1VdSjfvdCg
youtube.com/watch?v=3zaWR6eSOVc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

said user from germany

you're not wrong, hans.

All part of the plan. Why do you think Al Gore invented the internet?

Impossible to do so.
>It would be spitting on my ancestor's graves and killing our traditions
Nobody would ever do it even if it would make things easier.

There is no argument against replacing every language in the world with any single language. If we're smart, though, we get the top people in the fields of linguistics together from all over the world and construct a new language. One that has ALL of the subtleties and concepts of every language combined.

But languages are bretty cool

We can just have it as a common one like it pretty much is

its destiny for the Anglo to rule for Eternal

And no argument against killing the german people from the inside.

The anglo BLOOD will rule for ETERNITY
ARYANS will be made into sustenance for the ANGLO masters

>Incomprehensible Accents
>multitudes of English dialects
>idiom and metaphors
>mental wiring for native language
>Cultural significance for native languages
>Chinese rule (dodgy but still valid)
>eternal anglo

Should I keep going? Your arguement is equal to the Esperantistoj aspies

I would be sad to see European languages go infavor of English

If English is so great, why are Mandarin and Spanish so much more popular?

>Loss of word nuance, particularly when specific words have roots on historic significance
>Loss of wordplays and melodic configurations that are unique to each language
Impossible. To keep every single variant nuance (particularly those that would have diametrically opposed meanings) would make us need dozens of words that 90% of the time meant the same thing but that would all need learning due to the importance of nuance.

Because it requires eating a fucking petard to speak correctly, and the writing is absolute trash compared to my language

But this a shill thread, kys germanikike

I prefer a more reasonable approach.

Ban Yiddish, Arabic, Cantonese, and Thai.

Then, in 70 years or so, ban more.

>he fell for the globalism meme

Just rename it
English= Low Gothic
Latin= High Gothic
The human language

GLOBALIST
OUT
OUT
OUT

this. One world language is no different than one world government.

Yeah, languages have more reach than ever thanks to the internet. Most languages will go extinct real soon. The bigger ones will merge and battle until there's only a handful. We'll all be dead before that ever happens though.

>Mfw hate globalism but think English should be the global language
>Mfw I acknowledge that extraordinary hypocrisy and don't give a fuck

Still think every country should promote its own language too. The idea of foreign languages dying because the natives have started speaking English still puts me off.

Kek why Thai? I can understand banning the other ones.

t. Ahmed who can't learn German

but then anime wouldnt be kawaii anymore

Reminder that there is NO argument against replacing every germ(an) in the world with Akhmed.

Here's a good one. I'll try to make it as simple as possible.
>Language is an expression of an intrinsic property of the human mind
>Each individual language is a data point that helps us understand this property
Do I need to explain why understanding the least understood thing is important?

the points are words-in-context
you can have many languages in one brain dakara

WOLBACHIA VOCAL CORDS PARASITE!

Have you ever heard Thai? Have you ever heard a Thai person speaking English?

It's about the ugliest language there is, up there with Filipino.

>tfw 1.500 000 000 arguments

woah, Russian military is ugly

I thought you retards hate globalism and forced multiculturalism?

Different languages make it a lot harder. Not to mention it's culture.

Is Sup Forums retarded?

Nah, it's a finn who snuck into russia

your beutiful one don't saved you from Merkel

When will these 'new language' faggots die out already?

Linguist here, English is a degenerate language that barely has any traces of original germanic left after it's been fucked on all sides by French and Latin.

Case based languages are superior. There's a reason high Germanic is so tidy and efficient.

I love English, but it's technically a retarded language.

All those phonyms and inconsistencies.

Nice try Soros I bet youd like to build a tower as well eh?

their, there, they're, user. you have no need to worry about what language people speak. Half of them cant even think clearly, but clearly you dont understand how terrible english is. is it not the greatest ear grating sound to listen to a influent speaker speak english through a loudspeaker loudly?

Just fuck my fucking shit right the fuck up.
English is not even in the top ten. Now latin, my friend, that could be beautiful.

English is a primitive language, that is missing many words, that is missing declinations, that is missing melody and beauty. The fixedness of word order is fettering.

We will definitelly keep the divine-given and superior Slovan languages...

because they breed like rabbits

youtube.com/watch?v=2CGpcDbuxGk
youtube.com/watch?v=u1VdSjfvdCg
youtube.com/watch?v=3zaWR6eSOVc

>wanting to replace Hungarian

why do you want to live in a world where everyone is the same?

Ideas are tied to language. Homogenizing language means homogenizing thinking. Really dangerous when you see the way language is used to control how we think.

Don't bother, you're going to speak Finnish soon
We're going to get out of our huts soon and then we will show our power again, like our ancient father Genghis Khan.

destroying culture for the sake of convenience. keep up the good work adolf

A Second Hyperwar?

My War Sampo is ready.

This already happened and the people tried to build a tower to heaven.
Then God got mad and destroyed it while casting people to the far corners of the world and making our tongue's not understandable to each other.

Stupid Kraut.
That would be the equivalent of genociding entire cultures, just a tiny part of litterature produced in european country is actually translated in english for example, there are great books in french and italians which sold well and have been edited in the 90s but are still not translated.
But hey, what did I expect from a kraut, it's not like you have an actual culture (destroying Europe isn't a culture).

Esperanto is a jewish communist creation.
We should keep speaking our own language because it generates different modes of thinking and generate more creativity.

English is pretty much "Cultural appropriation: The language." It was developed through a lot of typos, short handing and linguistic bastardization of words from various languages. There was one guy who straight up made up new words.

However English is the best language for conveying precise information and details, because it is primarily an utilitarian language