HOLY SHIT THEY KILLED VINCE FOSTER!

HOLY SHIT!!! When the Burgers wake up this will be fucking huge. Besides the one I posted, there is another email from the new wikileaks saying "huh, thought the only person the clintons killed was vince foster" and another email PROVING DNC WERE BEHIND THE TRUMP "SEXUAL ASSAULTS".

The Media will ignore, twitter has already spilt #dncleak2 into #dncleaks2, and I have no doubt CTR will be all over this board. However, we approach the zero hour. We who care about the future of western civilization will need to fucking shill this non stop. PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW, or we are fucked. Will post more wikileaks screencaps further in thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25661
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012–13_Stratfor_email_leak
search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1643150#searchresult
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump through the long dark night

burgers dont sleep not for another 48 hours away.

Man, you might be underage b&, but some of us work for a living.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25661

OP this is a Stratford leak, not something new.

For Freedom

HOLY SHIT
A 4 year old post
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012–13_Stratfor_email_leak

search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1643150#searchresult

>Released: 2013

Gaining mass traction on twatter ... I've never heard of this email (nor has anyone else before today).
It is literally INTELLIGENCE AGENTS admitting that Hill and Bill did actually kill him.

Then shill the recently released Sex attacks set up by the DNC then. We need to make Americans aware of this shit.

i go to uni

>private intelligence firm
>established as disreputable
>admitting that they'd heard of it /= admitting it occurred

Noice

Ironically George Friedman mapped out what (((their))) game plan was years ago in one of his books. So far he's been right on the money, should Clinton win I fully expect the crisis of 2020 to secure her second term.

>assuming over half of all Sup Forums users dont live in basements throwing tendies at mum

I just got done having sex so this burger is up. Please explain to me

that is fake, the FBI already said they will never charge Hillary because they arent sexist.

Why is there a goatse logo in there?

NOONE WILL TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!

WIKILEAKS IS RUN BY A BABY RAPER WHO IS AN ACCUSED PEDOPHILE BECAUSE HE IS A CHILD RAPIST!!

Your all pedos for reading what a child rapist posts online.

Says it was released 3 years ago.