Why are they getting 404'd?

I've seen 2 posts about explosions reported and they are both 404'd instantly, what is happening????

Nothing.

They are sliding son

Why do you say that?

HAPPPPPENING

Idk there was an actual explosion here and I got a warning for posting about it??? Could just be a weird coincidence, I'm kinda scared tho

This (so far anyway). Anons are just making fun of the tension by posting fake explosion happenings.

God damn.

I'm in Alberta, Canada right now and heard it too.

Crazy...

its gonna happen to this thread soon. but (((they))) have finally infriltrated the mods of this board

Elaborate pls

WTF there is a bright flash outside my window. I'll keep you all posted.

Elaborate??

You think so? Screenshot this thread friends

NOTHING IS HAPPENING YOU DIRTY DIRTY GOY NOW PIPE DOWN

oh holy shit

I can't... There's no news coverage on any of the explosions, I don't into social media but there's not mention of it on my gf's... It was louder than thunder though. Someone from Texas said there were fires on the ports or something??

its just a big meme.

I'm in Texas, Havn't heard anything like that. I'm about 45 mins from the coast.

How do you know it wasn't just thunder? Why would anything happen in Australia?

Maybe a Kangaroo jumped really high and made a huge bang when it landed

We're being raided by CTR or Sup Forums or some other site to just stir shit up and slide important election related threads.

Literally nothing is happening.

>australia

Because it's nice weather here, and it made a different sound with a distinct doppler effect.

>Slide threads talking about slide threads
Yes there was explosions and half the population is dead now, they're hiding it from you though via deleting posts on Sup Forums. You're not even good at this.

same, that shit was deafeningly loud
you in wellington?

Wasn't there a threat of terror attacks today? In the US tho.

Did I spell your shitty country wrong?

you're being raided and the mods are doing their job for once that's what happening.

Some cancerous anons raiding us with happenings. Nothing was happening

yeah. Any idea what it was yet?

oh fuck off there obviously weren't, it's just weird there were a ton of explosion threads and then I heard a massive explosion.

>We're being raided by CTR or Sup Forums or some other site to just stir shit up and slide important election related threads.
you mean all those godawful /x/ tier conspirashit threads where you all desperately believe you will redpill everyone that clinton is part of a satanic cult and the podesta brothers kidnapped maddie mccaine all in the day before the election? those important election related threads??