A week of new episodes of SpongeBob continues tonight at 7

a week of new episodes of SpongeBob continues tonight at 7.

Cuddle E. Huggs
>SpongeBob befriends a giant, fluffy hamster, whom no one else can see.

youtube.com/watch?v=7u-5hVaeKG4

Place your bets now Sup Forums, will it be better or worse then the episode with the cat that kept pretending that it could breathe underwater just by holding its breath?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqKRsSiIjxA
docs.google.com/document/d/1mCeZayVKbwYI5Fz-fVUg9UaZXZGDI5RoyyeHNYVLQnk/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its gonna suck

wrong link in the OP its actually this one
youtube.com/watch?v=hqKRsSiIjxA

Its on baby.

>The Spongebob universe "canonically" exists within the imagination of an ordinary hamster

I forget, is hillenburg back on the show a rumor or real? Because that will affect whether I get back into spongebob

It's real. He's been on for almost three years now.

So this is just gonna be Bubble Buddy, right?

>Wow, Spongebob made a crazy friend!
>Nobody else can see him? He must be a hallucination
>The twist is he's real!
>Bubble E. Buddy leaves and everyone but Spongebob looks shocked

Yup, he's back.

the animation quality has really improved

Doesn't matter that much if the rest of the old writing crew doesn't come back as well.

A bunch of hacks led by a smartie is still a bunch of hacks

Explain, who is Hillenburg? Sorry for having' to ask, I wasn't able to get into Spongebob during its prime.

Example of the bad quality please?

Wow, the animation on this actually looks fun. Is nuSpongebob decent?

He's back. Who knows for how long though.

Yes. Not golden age good, but still pretty pretty fun.

not really. Its not as bad as before,but its still shit

Have you not seen the “created by” in every damn intro

Anyone catch the new stop-motion Halloween special? I thought it was a lot better than the Christmas one from a while back.

Wasn't this a Zombie Simpsons episode?

>It's a Ben Gruber episode

Well Mr Lawrence is back (though he's been back since season 7) and so has Kaz (though he wasn't an outline writer back during classic spongebob, just a boarder). Plus most of the post-2nd movie writers weren't writers during post-movie

Well how the fuck was it? Was it plankton?

this looks cool, it is from this year?

>"That looks delicious! Why don't you take another bite?"
Based Squidward

So Spongebob is just stealing the Snuffleupagus plot, right?

God, just let this show die already.

What makes you say that, user?

Yup, it was pretty neat actually.

That voice is scarily familiar, who is it?

Is that thicc Sandy?

Looked him up and it's Jeff Garlin,
whose voice I only recognized as being the captain in Wall-E.

New reaction face

Yeah, I really enjoyed the focus on the spirit of the holiday compared to their previous Halloween episode.

When did they start giving a shit about the animation again? I haven't watched an episode of speng in 7 years, and its shocking to see them actually give a shit.

Probably not very since he has ALS and has 2 to 5 years apparently

Just watched it. Not very funny, but that dark ride sequence was beautiful and so much fun to watch, and "Spongebob's brain" got a few chuckles out of me.

Dammit, thought this was a new hamster waifu.

they always gave a fuck about the animation

that's still the only thing that holds up really, most episodes are just a string of events tied together by some really loose plot device and Spongebob runs around trying to fix it. The new episodes are so dull and lacking in good dialogue, but at the same time not offensively bad either

these newer episodes are still awful writing wise I'd actually say it's a bit worse than before, but it definitely improved in terms of visuals. I'm starting to get sick of the over exaggerated expressions though, since that accounts for most of the "humor" in the new seasons, anyways

Yes. only a couple stand up to S1-3, but most are as good as the better episodes of Season 4. Ditto to some episodes of Seasons 5-8.

docs.google.com/document/d/1mCeZayVKbwYI5Fz-fVUg9UaZXZGDI5RoyyeHNYVLQnk/edit?usp=sharing

I just realized how long it's been since I've bothered to watch a Spongebob episode