South Park - "Doubling Down"

Well howdy everyone! It's me, your old pal Butters, and boy oh boy have I got an announcement for you: I'm finally ungrounded! Can you fellers believe it? It feels like it's been forever since I've done one of these, heck, my dad had to do it last episode! But I'm here now, clean of all fake news, and just in time for an all-new episode of South Park airing tonight at 10/9c! Hey, that's three hours from the time of this post, neato!

>Doubling Down - The peer pressure for Heidi to break up with Cartman increases.

Oh. It's... a Heiman episode. Hmm..... wonder if I can get grounded again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9BpdFTtcsA
southparkphonedestroyer.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=6_S1xxb1Iog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How long before Heidi gets back together with Cartman?

Hey Butters! Good to see you again.

>at the end of the episode
>never and she fades into obscurity like every girl who isn't Wendy
>dies
Place your bets

>Even Butters doesn't like heiman
Breakup confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=h9BpdFTtcsA

For all the shitty "trans pandering" I heard Ubisoft pushed into the game, I see great shit like this. I'm conflicted.

This is my first Butters Thread and first new episode since getting into South Park. I'm so excited.

>Butters throwing shade at Heiman

I'm almost finished with Sons a Witches you guys!

Heidi is very cute and pure and I hope nothing wrong happens to her

Are we doing this? Here? Now?

Fat asses.

>the peer pressure for HEIDI to break up with Cartman increases
Who do you think convinces her? Wendy?

The only thing that could really be considered pandering is the fact that there is a wide range of genders you can pick for your character. It effects a bit of dialog, but not much else.

No. Not in the fucking butters thread. Make another thread you pedo cunt.

But Butters, I really like Heidi and Eric. I hope no matter what happens they stay good friends. He needs a reliable henchman since Butters knows he's an asshole now.

Why would it JUST be Wendy? Literally EVERYONE should have a reason to convince Heidi to tell Cartman to fuck off.

Go to the other thread, respect the sanctity of the butters thread idiot. It's for everyone and I'm saying this as a frequent ship thread poster

>Trans Pandering

The fact that it makes literally no difference to the game itself and they go out of their way to call out the insane amount of dialog trees your choices make (You choose your race, gender, ethnicity, sexuality and religion at various points), should be more than enough to tell you that in spite of Ubi wanting to act like they were being inclusive, Matt & Trey know damn well none of it actually matters because it's fucking South Park.

Is this Trey or Matt, or someone who works on the show?

No. my pic was cute and wholesome, not lewd

I hope so too but lets face it she's probably gonna die or get shipped off after all this. The only alternative I see is making her an asshole so that she has actual chemistry with Cartman rather than just a tool for making him miserable.

Because this is the kind of shit Wendy does now. If she doesn't like something, she bitches about it until it either goes away or she can't win so she just has to join whatever it is.

>good friends
he cannot fucking stand her

whelp looks like it's time to end the Butters threads

you have to be deep in the Sup Forums stuff to see anything like that but the worst part about the game is that it's worse than the earlier one and uplay+denuvo

Because Wendy is the most likely girl who would be willing to pull her aside and give her a 1 on 1 talk about Cartman and how he's a bad person + his history.

I hope Heidi doesn't just give into gossip and peer pressure, but she actually understands Cartman is a shit

Phone Destroyer comes out tomorrow in the USA, apparently.

Is it any good?

She's still best girl, though.

and yet we still forget that wendy had a hard on for cartman at one point

Wendy needs to get raped

southparkphonedestroyer.com/
>Is the game free-to-play?
>The game is free to play. Everything can be earned in the game without paying, but you can choose to spend real world money if you wish. The game is designed so that nothing is ever locked behind a paywall. Everything in the game is available to all players as they progress, whether they choose to spend real-world money or not. Remember, you can always disable in-app purchases in your iOS device settings.

Fantastic.

t. Cartman

>she's probably gonna die or get shipped off after all this

Dude, they're going to make her a background character at worst and that's not even too bad

Keep in mind this ship is the subject of the upcoming episode. So I'm not sure what you're expecting.

The list of people Eric Cartman is genuinely warm and friendly toward is as follows: Stan Marsh. That's pretty much it. Wait, I just got a telegraph from Fractured But Whole. It says remove Stan Marsh from the list.

Eric hates most of his friends most of the time, what matters is whether or not they're willing to listen to him and do what he says. That's what I mean by friend.

Exactly which is why Wendy should have the talk

>No one will ever have those Wendy boobjob greentexts

God damn it /trash/ for telling me they exist. I have to read them.

You say that as if they haven't killed off characters that temporarily became important before, or long running background characters they got tired of writing.

Wendy needs to be protected and doted on

While I agree that everyone would have a reason, there really aren't that many people who are actually SEEING just how bad Cartman is to her outside of the main boys. Everyone in the school just seems generally disturbed by it because they've known Cartman long enough to know he's a fat asshole, but it's only the boys that are hearing him bitch and moan about her.

Unless Heidi's been telling the girls stuff about Eric, there's not much reason for them to voice concerns that are anything more than just barely scratching the surface.

>now

This has been her character since the beginning, user, from the substitute teacher episode on. If anything she's less obsessive about the issues because she's shown a willingness to let things go or overlook things instead of bitch or join. I think The Cissy was the last time she really took a stand and that was three seasons ago.

candy shippers still exist? who knew

Ubisoft is poisoning South Park
first FBW, now this.

>genuinely
Are you sure? Hasn't he tried to pin things on him before, like in that global warming episode?

I'm expecting fetish and pedo art with little to no discussion behind the post to not be posted in the butter thread honestly. Just common human decency.

Wendy needs an ass job

Good point, let's just hope for the best

This is Eric Theodore Cartman. Say something nice about him.

Poisoning as in how? As in having a mobile game?

It has no paywall whatsoever. I'm fine with that. I hate Ubisoft for all of their "muh trans, men suck" shit but they're doing this right.

But he was also sort of nice to him in that episode. That's as good as it gets with Cartman after Season 4 or so.

He has the potential to be a better person

he's gay

I frequent Sup Forums too but sometimes you have to realize their idea of 'trans-pandering' is just acknowledging that transgenders exist.

If you play the game you know that none of the genders/religions/races get preferential treatment at all.

What is Kevin thinking about, Sup Forums?

He killed and cooked two people.

He's NOT skinny as a rail.

Alright, I'm all caught up and bracing for impact

He was cute in the earlier seasons before he became a full blown sociopath.
youtube.com/watch?v=6_S1xxb1Iog

>implying eric wouldn't have a cuckold fetish

He's smart and funny. He also looks kinda ripped in that photo and I'm pretty stoked on him

>Bebe will never be relevant again

>her face when she catches you masturbating

I'm a newfag without tv. Where can I watch the new episode live?

Well, Sup Forums?

He's by far the most creative, ambitious and clever of all the kids in his class even if he isn't the smartest in a traditional sense. Eric's high charisma and extremely agile mind gives him the potential to go ridiculously far in life, if he were to ever stop actively sabotaging himself the moment things aren't going his way.

Didn't she have a thing for Kyle

>His face when he catches you masturbating

Clyde, shoes, yadda yadda

Get off Sup Forums, Heidi.

I want more Cartman vs. Wendy like Weight Gain 4000 and Dances with smurfs

This Heidi thing is setting her up for an episode about the girls

I want to sodomize Bebe

I wish. Heidi being the Cartman of Wendy's gang is a dream of mine that I dare not truly hope for.

He used to be cute, and still kind of is sometimes. He was initially a good if saccharine boyfriend to Heidi. Also this The vast majority of my praise for Cartmsn is meta.

Bebe's got that cushion for the pushin

suptv streams new episodes

He occasionally saves the day in some episodes.

Where did all these pedophiles come from? I've never seen this much sexualizing South Park fanart in a single thread, much less a Butters thread.

>his face when I catch him masturbating

This.

I don't know but I WANT THEM OUT

What pedophiles? It's a cartoon.

What is the appeal of bottom Craig?

>It's a cartoon.
This is what pedophiles say to try to lessen the fact that they're hitting on children.

He sucked Butters dick once

>MUHPEDOSRREEEEEEEE
They are *literally* cartoon characters, Reddit. They aren't real. They are FICTION.

Chillax bros

>i'm not a pedo, i only want to rape FICTIONAL children!
just accept it

Stoic, cool character reduced to a shy, blushing mess.

Holy fuck, pedos please leave.

Oh get the fuck over it. When did Sup Forums become such pearl clutching faggots that they can't stand a little salty talk about cartoon little girls?

No, nothing like that at all. It's literally just a cartoon.

A bunch of them are autistic girls from tumblr and Discord.

Didn't the girls already marked Heidi as a two face back stabbing bitch whore?

>it's a cartoon so it's okay if I find the little 10 year old girls there attractive
>>>/jail/