How did Harley Quinn come to be every FAKE comic book fan's favorite comic book character?

How did Harley Quinn come to be every FAKE comic book fan's favorite comic book character?

When I was a kid I liked her when she came out of the cream pie and showed off her legs in the cartoon

>hot crazy clown chick

Oh gee I wonder how she became popular

Fake men fans like her because she's """"sexy"""" (even though post-Rockstar she just looks like a shadman-level street walker)

Fake women fans like her because the fake men fans think she's "sexy"

Needs more quotation marks and maybe a paranthesis or six.

Its not hard to figure out, its the same reason why casuals love The Joker, only now with sex appeal. She's a character free from consequence

Just because the sloots and underage traps are all dressing up like worst Harley, doesn't mean you can't still like the real Harley. You massive faggot OP.

Sex sells, despite what you or any feminist wants the world to think. On the surface level, Harley is a fun-loving, sexually liberal wild girl who does what she wants and doesn’t lose. She’s free. That’s the appeal.

>""""sexy""""
That’s easy to say from the mind of a gay man like yourself. Sex appeal comes in many forms. Believe it or not, people have different taste than you, user.

She's a psychopath who gets to act batshit insane and never pay the consequences for anything she does.
It's no surprise that she'd become every thot's idol.

>was in a popular animated show
>got super sexualized during the Arkham games
>this was also done during New 52
>was the main character of DCEU's second best movie
Pretty simple OP

>She's a psychopath who gets to act batshit insane and never pay the consequences for anything she does.

so i guess you could say she does it for the lulz

>never suffers any consequences because she's """crazy"""
>Hot Topic-tier aesthetic
>abusive boyfriend
>bisexual

she's literally daddy issues:the character, and if you're so triggered by her being criticized, the only faggot here is you

>she's literally daddy issues:the character
Implying this is a bad thing.

Jesus... not only is the OP a faggot, he's gay too.

Daddy issues are fine when you're a teenager and younger than 24, when you become an adult that shit is fucking annoying. You'll learn one day user

Why do people love the Joker? Is it just because they wanted to bang Heath Ledger?

>was the main character of DCEU's second best movie
>the state of the Warner Brothers Company
Wait a min.
>ss better than man of steel and bvs
>the absolute fucking state of this user's taste

Bad in a kind of interesting way is better than just bad.

Sorry user, MoS was pretty awful in retrospect and BvS....hahaha oh man, I mean, if you wanna say that it was better than SS you can, but you should t question others' taste

sort of got everything.
>old-timey, Marilyn Monroe-esque sex appeal
>modern trailor trash slut-esque sex appeal.
>hetero ships
>lesbian ships for diversity points
>ditzy dumbass
>Dr. Harley Quinntel, PhD.
>villain
>anti-hero
>henchman
>protagonist

I never got her appeal.

She started becoming annoying each year because she is just a one-note character.

It used to be the Joker, but then feminism happened.

The Arkham games gave her a new outfit and reminded people that she's competent when the Joker's not around, and voiced her with Tara Strong.
It's a perfect little storm that DC just made stronger.

>she is just a one-note character.
Only to the unobservant. She’s outwardly a ditz, but it’s a facade that hides a more cunning mind. She hides her true power level more often than not.

This is a dumb post.

Rocksteady.

Rockstar makes GTA.

Autism

>film has a character whose power is climbing things, doesn't even attempt to hide that he's fodder
>exposition dumps that aren't even worked in organically
>huge tone shift after BvS tanks
>joker? what joker
>enchantress a shit

>this is better than BvS and MoS

I like Amanda Conner Harley.

I know right? You'd think the onscreen meeting of two of the most iconic comic book heroes ever would have been better than a by the numbers generic summer cape flick. I dunno man, crazy timeline we live in

>has to spell fake in capital letters because his identity is built entirely around comic books
You are a sad little man.

I like all of Amanda Conner's art.
The Harley Quinn comic though is meh.