youtube.com/watch?v=ucTQ2C5CFFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if trump loses florida it's ogre

he basically has no way of winning at that point short of a miracle

yes but all those niggers voted for trump

No.

Not real data.
SAGE

Early voting doesn't mean anything. Liberals don't go out on election day.

Do those numbers keep up with population increase and what should be a relative increase to the Democrat numbers anyway?

They keep racial tallies of early votes?

Where is that source? Didn't they actually vote Clinton? How many for Trump?

There was lower turnout in 2012.

America is so polarized

That nigger never had Florida.

Sup Forums http
Drumpf btfo

No, she'll get less black votes than Obama and the white turnout will be massive for Trump.

> some Adam Smith
nice source

> every single negro vote is going to clinton

The religious ones won't vote for her after #spiritcooking

heads are going to explode when trump wins

>implying blacks are even voting hillary

>raw numbers meaning anything

I'm sure more blacks turned out for early voting in NC too, but they're still way down in percentage terms. Let's see what white and hispanic turnout is like as well before >DRUMPF BTFO. He's still up by 15% with voters planning to vote tomorrow, remember.

Look up the Hispanic early voting numbers for Florida

It's over lel Trump is finished

I sincerely doubt they segregate early voting data by race? wouldnt this be 'racist'??

>Adam Smith

Sounds like a fake name. Utterly generic. That is literally two first names put together. Who would trust this guy? Sad!

nice source faggot

Obama beat Romney in total early voting by 160k votes, but on election day the final amount he won Florida by was 30k. Meaning Romney had more election day voters than Obonga.

Shillary right now is only leading early votes by 30k. She pretty much has to beat Trump on election day to win Florida, and looks like it's not going to happen.

This doesn't even factor in independents. Also doesn't factor in fraud.

Democrats need to ferry each one to the polls so they've probably got an accurate count.

Who cares?

Early voting is a meme. Dindus can't keep track of time so they need to be able to vote whenever they want. Then everyone else votes on Election Day.

If Trump loses, its over (literally)

If Hillary wins, brace yourselves for WW3/Civil War and possibly Race War

Nigger men are more misogynistic than the evil white man. They'd rather see another old white man in office than a woman any day. Why do you think none of them stick around to father their children? Niggers don't trust women and would never vote for Hillary.

The only way hillary would secure more black votes than Obama (who in the eyes of monkeys is a full blooded black man) is if the dead were voting.

Basically: niggers never trust a hoe. Clinton has to be cheating if what OP says is true.

CTR sure had a lot of work, forging all these ballots. No wonder their activity was low in the last few days.

Actually Trump tied Hillary in early voting when Romney lost it by 3%, the Black vote doesn't matter

Democrats seem to be cherry picking a few stats to make themselves feel more comfortable

Trump is gonna win FL, but i dunno about getting to 270 unless he flips a blue state

Most minorities do early vote and most niggers vote democraft. Not very surprisingly.

he can substitute it with CO and PA, not that unlikely

>Did Trump just lose Florida?

No. Those are all Haitian Americans voting for Trump.

t. Fort Lauderdalian

>no source

some Hillary campaign faggot making bullshit up

yup and romney only lost FL by 0.9 to obongo, Trump losing it would be very unlikely, even Nate Aluminium projection has him winning it

where is he getting this data? Everyone else says turnout is down.

has it occurred to you that black women can also vote?

The hispanics here aren't Mexicans.

the whole point of EV is to get niggers out

Trump is going to get at least 20% of the black vote according to polls and black voter turnout is nearly half of what it was in 2008. She was fucked the moment she couldn't get the black community excited to vote for her

2012 was the low-point of the black vote in Florida. That means blacks aren't voting at all.

Meanwhile, the white vote in Florida has doubled to over 3 million.

No.
The population has grown in general so any state like that is innately flawed.
White voter turnout is up like 40% or some shit like they're all up obviously the country has a shit ton of new voters this election.
Retarded logic. Trump will win Florida. Might not win the election but he'll win Florida.

>2012
>Obama has 3% lead in early voting
>meaning he had 129k more votes than Romney
>wins state by less than 100k votes
>Republicans outvote Democrats on election day

>2016
>Clinton and Trump tied in early voting
>???
>Trump loses Florida?

Rigged, niggers don't actually vote unless there's a black candidate

Is that just black turnout or is that blacks voting Hillary?
Was Spirit Cooking not enough to get the voodoo niggers on Trump's side?

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=ucTQ2C5CFFQ

>black people
>early
that's not how that works

Half of the black population would definitely not pass Obama's black vote record.

>bush won FL by ~600 votes

This lady "mishandled" 150,000 ballots.

it's a sockpuppet account.

they don't know which are dems or republicans yet

and half the registered dems in florida are bernouts

That's my county supervisor. I've met her before.

>Trump is going to get at least 20% of the black vote according to polls
Next level delusion.

Easy, he's going to flip CA

>Nate Aluminum

>implying hillary will get the same % of black or hispanics as obama did

All these retarded shills are in for a rude awakening tomorrow. They think any minority vote is automatically for hilldawg. They're in for a surprise.

>He's going to flip CA
>this what trumpcucks ACTUALLY BELIEVE

Blacks can thank white cuck taxes for their voter participation.

Even though black females abort 50% of their babies and 80% of their non-aborts will be fatherless gangbangers there are still enough working whites paying taxes to actually have a nigger increase in population.

You're welcome.

My dubs will make it happen

CNN last night called Florida for Trump, Dana Bash said that because all blacks are voting for Hillary that Trump supporters shouldnt even bother voting because they will be called racists at the polls./

underrated post

nigs can now vote in prison

I don't think anyone can trust CNN on anything election-related at this point.

Florida was lost from the beginning. There is already evidence of election fraud there. They probably got a list of every black and brown person in the state and filled out a ballot in their name.

why in the fuck would more niggers vote for a woman than the first nigga in the white house?

Thread is nearly an hour old and still no source. Sage goes in all fields.

No one hates white women more than black women.

>going to get at least 20% of the black vote according to polls
... uh, what? Every poll I've seen or heard of has had him polling at 1% or even less (literally 0% in some cases). His "black outreach" has been an act to appeal to you crazy fucks and hasn't fooled anyone else.

High white/republican turnout will hand him the state. I'm glad Eesti has noticed this too

TAMPA HERE
TRUMP WILL WIN FL IN LANDSLIDE
Broward county is skyway investigating viewer fraud too

She can't even win with cheating

Considering the fact actual results of early voting aren't legally allowed to be released until election day, I'm calling bullshit

If this is true the why are (((news outlets))) such as CNN an MSNBC reporting extremely low turn outs among the dindus?

What is population growth

It's an anonymous ballot

HOW DO THEY KNOW WHO'S BLACK

Fuck Drumpf

No, fuck you.

And fuck white people

don't be slacking, I'll tell brock and he'll deduct tendies from your pay

Yo momma

>Shillary
>getting anywhere close to King Nigger in nigger votes
I think that's what you'd call a lie

>In Early Voting

my guess is the welfare office was closed so they all went to vote

If it's beating Obama numbers for blacks, it is fraud. Period.

That's less than a 5 percent rise it's nothing, even considering that it was achieved with rigged votes.

How do they know that all those black people voted Clinton? There is not a spot in the ballot for your race.

Even if true it shows 1 of 2 things, 1st that as expected the minorities are being used to rig the fuck out of things as no one will question it due to being seen as racist or 2nd That liberals are proving everyones point and assuming all blacks are all going to vote hilldog like good little doggies. I expect a surprise tomorrow for them.

They said the same thing about Latinos in Nevada but the white turnout increased too. He'll be fine.

Yeah and has it not occured to you that every black woman has 7/8 voting age tyrones who hate women due to being raised by incompetent single mothers?

How exactly did he get those numbers? Do democrats have a list of black people who voted?

We track everything here by race.

its fucking over isnt it, FUCK you america why did you have to fuck this up? now you have president fucking clinton

yes.

it's literally impossible that this is true/not rigged

blacks, muslims and mexicans are the groups that hates hillary the most in the us. whites are basically the least redpilled race in your shit country

They don't segment early ballots by race as if they've implemented Apartheid

Polls are consistently showing that the black vote is down on 2012

Are you fuckin high?majority of the vote is in the big cities. Guess who polling godly high in those places?hint:it starts with a hilary and ends with a clinton

They are turning out for Trump.

No thanks to you paco.

i'm with hitlery

True