You can only post ITT

If you voted for Trump.

All non voters, CTR cucks, and third party/Hill voters stay out.

Let's make this thread a cozy fucking Trump thread.

Voted Friday to MAGA :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Try harder

Trump will win

KEK decided already

Dubs says so

trump will lose.

hahaha get cucked

please vote for clinton we don't want another hitler or WW3. Thank you.

>t. informed voter

Trump will win.

Such a shame I live in Oregon
but at least this place is PARTLY leaning Trump

>We don't want ww3
>Clinton practically begging for war with Russia

Trump said he'd invade mexico and declare war on china.

I voted for Trump

If repeating digs, Trump will win

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>THIS IS MY SAFE SPACE, IF YOU DISAGREE WITH MY POLITICAL VIEWS YOU AREN'T ALLOWED IN!!!

Sensitive little snowflake ain't ya?

Get out

Go prep roo

If digits repeat Trump will win a next Term

(Since 2 dubs already comfirmed his initial win)

After someone dies, gas occasionally escapes out of the anus.

Kek and the idea that repeating numbers will somehow help Trump win is the last fart to escape from the corpse that is Trump's presidential campaign.

Floridafag here.

Word around is Trump has this thing in the bag and the margin is so YUGE that I'm not going to bother voting and in all honesty you don't need to either.

Stay home and be /comfy/ on Sup Forums with the rest of us!

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost

There, now you drumpfkins will feel better when trump loses

Hint: when larping you might want to mask your IP

waddup

I'm not a citizen yet : (
Not that it would matter anyway since I live in SoCal.

I'm not a spic.

>straya forgets to proxy
>thinks anyone is going to take him seriously
better luck next time pajeet.

I'm voting tomorrow morning.

Am I allowed?

>Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

That's the appeal

I too voted for Trump.

Wat you gonna do ,cry?

>I'm going to let this Australian know that his mean words didn't hurt me by responding to his post.

You yanks are just a barrel of laughs. This election has been amazing. I am going to have mixed feelings when Trump give his concession speech because it means that this will end. Don't forget to vote fatty.

Fake and untrue

Dumb moron

10 shekels have been deposited in your account

Submitted my early vote for Trump in Florida weeks ago. Unfortunately I don't think it's gonna make a difference, I haven't seen a single Trump sign in my neighborhoood, but tons of Clinton signs..

I'm CTR and voting for Trump. Gotta pay bills somehow man fuck. Though if my bosses are this I'm fired. Oh well, MAGA

Larping is one step away from crossdressing

Don't know WHERE the fuck you lived in Florida, but there are Trump signs everywhere

If I could vote for Trump I would. Don't fuck this up, Ameribros.

Dobs and lord KEK do not lie

KEK has already decided.

This

Jesus,shut up you filthy goy.

k

"What do you have against trump?"

"He said mean things"

Where do I vote?

dont tell me what to do, wet wipe.

godspeed OP

I voted for him.

I was in good company, being a Texan and all.

Getting mixed messages here