Gentleman

Gentleman

You are given one and only one option, and that is to select three people listed below to be put to death.

Who's it gonna be?

>Hillary Clinton
>Angela Merkel
>Bill Maher
>Barack Obama
>George Soros
>Bill Clinton
>Nancy Pelosi
>Anderson Cooper
>Wolf Blitzer
>Donald Trump
>Katy Perry
>Bono

Doesn't matter, they're all puppets who will be replaced at the drop of a hat

Dumpf
Bono
Katy Perry

I'd pick the politicians over media plebs. I can ignore them. Politicunts actually affect my life.

Obama, Katy Perry and Hillary Clinton. The normies will know Kek's wrath.

Except Trump, yes. Killing leftists is the most futile thing ever, as they aren't in powerful positions because of their merit, but because of the system which supports them. It's like killing an ant whilst leaving the nest intact.

Soros
Hillary
Merkel

Take out the 3 biggest threats.

Soros
Merkel
Bill Clinton

Merkel, Hill, Soros

So we're playing death note? Just a fancy way of saying you're playing GOD since you're forcing me to kill 3 people. I honestly don't know much about these people but I would pick-

1. Soros- he looks like he's about to die anyway
2. Bill Clinton- for dishonoring the Oval Office (assuming the BJ actually happened). Not really worthy of a death sentence- but if I have to pick someone; why not Bill?
3. Hillary Clinton- because I know how much her husband means to her and I'm sure she wouldn't want to live without him.

Hillary
Hillary
Hillary
just to make sure

SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS

HES THE ONE PULLING THE STRING YOU FUCKHEADS HE'S THE ONLY ONE YOU NEED TO TAKE DOWN.

Merkel, Soros, and Hillary is the only correct answer.

Soros
Hillary
Merkel

But if I kill them they win

Seconded

Fuck normies, fuck Ombongo, fuck Killary

This.

Hillary Clinton, Merkel, Soros

Soros
Obama
Merkel

>HES THE ONE PULLING THE STRING YOU FUCKHEADS
>being this bluepilled

Hilary,Trump,Soros

This

>You are given one and only one option, and that is to select three people listed below to be put to death.

OK, I pick , and you said "below" but didn't specify where the list ended

Hillary
Merkel
Soros

calm down, Ghana

Hillary

Angela

Bono

Fucking easy
1. Hillary Clinton
2. Donald Trump
3. George Soros