Anyone else here killing themselves if trump loses?

Anyone else here killing themselves if trump loses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haha

no

he will lose

I'll probably do it if he loses, or if he wins

No just preparing for her Scotus to wreck the 2nd amendment and the ensuing civil war.

Nope. Life will go on and the conformation will move earlier rather than later. Trump's win will be a reprieve rather than a victory, it will give us more time to prepare for the Crisis ahead.

My prediction: Trump 50%, Clinton 45%, Johnson and Stein a combined 5%.

*confrontation

Oh yeah, definitely LOL

>another failed demoralization attempt

Lol

I will pick a few lucky winners to join me in the teleportation chamber.

He will win.

SAGE SHILLS AND TROLLS

Don't.
I need someone to laugh at on Election Night.

Why would we? Just enjoy the butthurt if he loses or wins and all the happenings and chimpouts in the US come Wednesday.

As is japanese tradition.

Americans come here when Trump loses

No muslims, very conservative and all white.

Why kill yourself?
Just go to mart near you and then shoot and shart.

POST IT ON FACEBOOK

You shouldnt. You should rise up like the other American who will. There will be an uprising, calling for Hillary to be thrown out if she is actually elected.

Depression will get tougher desu.

On the other hand, if he wins I'll be enjoying liberal tears for months (and I put some money on him, he'll buy me a nice set of cigars)

Nothing will happen. You all forget that uprising involves going outside.

election is rigged

he will lose

doubtful that he will

agincourt lads

If suicide rates spike after Hillary's victory, I will genuinely feel better about this country's future.

Don't kill yourself for nothing. Take Hillary with you, take Podesta with you, go light Comet Pizza aflame.

Or blow up the mudslimes fucking box...

Nigga you kidding I would just fight a million times harder

kek we just need to send them the calais clandestin and they ll conquer UK.

Alt-right can't into science, so that AI system is probably shit.

Atleast take out a few muslims and kikes on your way out OP.

The battle will not finish tomorrow. We still have plenty of time until the inauguration if Shillary wins.

I wanna see dis.

No, but 2A will make murder legal so there's that.

So yeah, someone will die.
Just not me.

I've thought about it. I lost my job and not much has been going well for me; I'll be short on rent by the end of this month.

But I've been looking a lot at not only the DNC these past few weeks but also the voting trends pre-convention and post-convention. They show millenials about as close to evenly split as you can get over the four candidates. Obviously support for the two remaining viable candidates has increased and this isn't surprising. And don't get me wrong, Stein and Leppo are truly meme candidates. They're jokes.

But it makes me think that just like Trump will destroy the neocon movement, Hillary will also be the start of the breakup of the Democratic Party. Progressives haven't been happy with Hillary or even Obama as of late, and they aren't going to love someone to the Right of Obama. They definitely won't go for her once she starts a war with Russia.

So no tl;dr I am actually looking forward to not only the implosion of the Democratic Party but now that Trump has literally named the Jew, the implosion of the Oligarchy as well.

Clinton doesn't have to be seen as the culmination of the Oligarchy's efforts, but can instead be seen as the glorious beginning of the end. We have Trump to thank for that.

YAY!!!! finally

Don't kill yourself
Kill yourself with lord kek pride, join civil war members and fight

anyone who thinks trump will win is literally a retard. you guys honestly believe all these crony dirty fucks are gonna unclench their money making shills? the election will be rigged, hillary will win 100% without a doubt, and shit will be 8 more years of the same shit and all these fags aren't gonna do shit

make a statement, don't just end yourself

Why would anyone kill themselves after election day if Clinton wins? Don't you see for Sup Forums this is always a win win situation no matter who puts his/her fat ass in the oval office?
>Trump wins
Mass celebration for 4, possibly 8 years

>Clinton wins
Daily happenings caused by retarded decisions and possibly riots

No one here except CTR and liberals should worry about tomorrow.

Nope. the fight must go on.

National newa 2h after the elections. The reports of basement dwellers killing themselfs are flooding in! It seems that Hillary was right again. All Trump voters are just fat, racist trolls.

Nazi Putin has spoken

not even close you chocolatey faggot. clinton will win and all this corruption shit will settle down and it'll be 8 more years of barry. fact.

I wouldn't mind
I have never seen a nuclear war before

>Madam President

get fucking used to it, fucks.

>more popular than obama in 2008

>chocolatey faggot
N-no you

yes he he he kill yourself dumb goy, make room for the new Germans

>I have never seen a nuclear war before

maybe because there's never been one

i don't get people just offing themselves. why not take out some shitbags first breivik style, then suicide by cop?

Not an agruement

Nah
But if Trump loses and Clinton tries to do a gun grab, I'll go down a martyr in the oncoming civil war.

It's not the end of the struggle, just the democratic form of it.

No! OP IS A FAGGOT!
SAGED

>literally living and dying by the countries main meme

good thinking mate

So let me guess, you're the one who is supposed to start a thread pretending to be some demoralized Trump supporter, then

come in with something bitter and cynical to make the conversation sound legit. Nice tactic two months ago, Schlomo. Nobody's buying it.

Nobody's staying home, nobody's casting a "protest" vote for Johnson, nobody's voting for Clinton. And nobody's killing themselves after it's over regardless of who wins. Well, maybe Bernie supporters turned CTR shills when it finally hits home that they traded months of their lives away for basically nothing and they still owe all that college debt.

If Americans are too cowardly to rise up, in case of Hillary rigged election, Russia should just nuke us and annex our Land. Its what we deserve at that point.

>implying this generation isnt complacent to the point where they'll tolerate corruption to no ends

We try the democratic path and they rig the elections in America, Austria, France, we win a plebiscite and they make a legal coup.

It's time for white people to become really angry and cynical about all this.

You're a fucking pussy go gun down some libs if you wanna die fucking faggot

What is hiroshima?

Fuck your dubs! En-ger-land!

If you're at the point where you are willing to kill yourself if Trump loses, take some leftists with you for goodness' sake. Don't just an hero like a worthless faggot.

And most of all, don't be an idiot like Dylan Roof and kill the best of the enemy's people. Kill scum.

center for american progress pays CTR employees $85,000 a year

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
Will you feel better now when trump loses, OP?

>hillaryclinton411.com

go ahead, guys.

Preach it familam!

Attack vs war. Dumb fuck

I'm not surprised that Trump supporters would want to kill themselves if he loses. It must feel terrible to have all the media (news, t.v., movies, books, universities, famous people) all be "degenerate", "cucked", "globalist", "anti-white" etc.

What a depressing existence.

Then we can take the fight to Israel and wipe the fucking kikes wholesale off the planet!

FUCKING RARE???

if I throw a cum box at you and you surrender, did we have a cum box war or did I attack you? stay out the sun user.

considering it

And on the other side everything is "sexist", "racist", "bigoted" and these people have been around for longer and have all sorts of mental illnesses. What will become of Trump supporters in time?

ascend by taking out several people with you. don't use a gat tho cus that just fucks us up.

>an uprising peopled and commanded by Boomers
Nope!

Nah, just you nerd virgins.

>before this election
>neet who masturbates to anime and plays vidya

>after this election
>neet who masturbates to anime and plays vidya

so why do you care? trump was just for the lulz anyway

I'll kill myself if Hillary wins. Got the windex ready.

No. The fight is just beginning.

do it right now

Hell no, but I am preparing for the great happening if he loses

Suicide is the final red pill.
Blue pilled cucks wouldn't understand.

yea, ctr was right about one thing, that cold barrel is comforting against the temple. i only wish i could have taken out as many ctr as i can before i go. but, i live across a ocean , so its only me . aw well. better follow hitler in the after life. that live here.

The USA will die in the next decades, why should I kill myself for such a good news ?

Besides, having Hillary for president will make good banters

T... Tay? That you hun?

Stick to your objectives regardless of who wins.

I'm still undecided whether I kill myself or just fuck off into the woods. I'll probably wait for a year or two if Trump loses and if WW3 doesn't come I will end it.

Nope.

Come on, guys, Trump wins either way. In fact, he will have much more freedom if he does NOT win.

>run the TRUMP PAC from the Old Post Office
>still covered by MSM 24/7
>leader of the movement and a huge voting block

Come on just the fact he's as close in the polls as he is is absolutely incredible and scares the holy fuck out of both parties.

His legacy is secure. It's up to us where we go from here.

VOTE
MAGA
VOTE
MAGA
VOTE
MAGA

Why dont you kill Merkal instead of yourself you stupid faggot. If your dying anyway at least help out society for once in your life.

no

Everyone who cares about this should pray. No joke.

lol it's you again, are these the same irrelevant articles from last night? Same crap about Citizens United and Kim Jong Un that nobody cares about, along with a link to some faggot's tumblr blog as if that's a reliable source. Same post verbatim, I'm almost sure of it. Hope they're paying you overtime, faggot. And change your fucking proxy.

Can you livestream it? If you need a webcam I will buy one for you.

lol

just lol