Reminder

Their is allegedly a plot by al-Qaeda to bomb a few cities today.

Will it happen?
Also, when was the last time al-Qaeda was relevant?

*there*

>Will it happen?
No. They always come out with this stuff to scare people. Terrorism doesn't exist.

Nah not gonna happen.

They always say shits gonna go down at big events.

> Superbowl
> inauguration
> concerts
and now
> polling places

Shit never happens.

>all the republican states blow up

ISIS is the Iraqi al-Qaeda.

Seriously wtf is that thing though?

It's a USB cable. I'll explain later.

There was warning of ISIS attacks, not specifically bombings, today in Virginia, Texas, and some other place.

Doubt it'll happen though.

agreed except when it is orchestrated by the government to suit one of their agendas

Al Qaeda?

MORE LIKE Oyyyyy Qaeda.

>terrorism doesn't exist
>its so hard to believe that a sandcoon religion that promotes the use of killing yourself in order to spread your religion doesn't use terrorism

k m8

This. 100% the government.
k m8 urself you bigot

>Muslim terrorists attack the USA on the day before the election
>guaranteed Trump victory
There is no way in hell this is going to be allowed to happen

Lol I remember the first time I saw one I was pretty freaked out too. Apparently they're called "Asians" and there's like 15 different kinds :OO

I always thought that AL CIA-Qaeda were just Isis renamed.

Terrorists wouldn't be shit at all if shitlib states had proper stand your ground laws and allowed conceal carry.

Fuck Al CIA qaida and Fuck Isis. A squadron of random drunk marines could gun down their entire operation in less than 6 months if only if weren't in the USA's best interests to keep these goat-fuckers alive.

Or at least that's what I used to think, but then I just recalled that Obama neutered the shit out of the US enlisted forces.

>k m8 urself you bigot
>complaining about bigotry on a politically incorrect board
What did he mean by this?

>unironically blaming Muslims for the acts of the government trying to blame them

And a terror attack now certainly doesn't benefit the plans of the administration. Doesn't 100% rule out a lone wolf bough.

Lel
Oh how Ive missed this place

>using a question begging epithet because you have no argument
What did he mean by this?