ITS HAPPENING!!! LANDSLIDE VICTORY

Puerto Rico IS TURNING RED
>THE JEWS WILL TRY TO SUBVERT THIS THREAD

HOW THE FUCK CAN THOSE SPICS VOTE IN YOUR ELECTION?!

BUMP
JEWS DID IT

The Senate amendment of 2015 h.2

The people of the common wealth of Puerto Rico will be given the right vote during presidential election and all votes shall act as 2 for not allowing them to vote in previous elections.

THEY GUNE GERT BLOWRN THEE FUCK OUT

Apparently USA owns the world, so everyone can vote

We can't vote for president.

BTW, here the red party is leftist and the blue party is rightist and pro-American.

PAY DENBT

WE FOUBD THE VPN JEW.

since 2015 all Puerto Rican's can vote Mr.shekelstein

PNP are conservatives you mean, m8

nothing but a bunch of uncle tom turncoats

No, we can't. We can vote in primaries, not in the general.

So when will Puerto Rico be accepted as a State?

retard

You don't know shit about Puerto Rico Mr.jewberg. since 2015 they could vote look it up. The Puerto Rican turn out for trump is HUUGE

>mostly because Rican's have a higher majority of beating their wives and being racist

never gonna happen because dems rig that one every election.

Even somalians and mexicans.

Its up to us to put forward a formal request for statehood. For that to happen, it has to be approved in a referendum. We had one in 2012, but it was annulled. Expect a new one next year.

Never , have you seen that fucking debt they owe.

^
Doesn't know what he's talking about

Its just 70B, user.

Postea tu pene puertoriqueno

I am in Puerto Rico as we speak, red is not good, our political parties are different, red are the people who want to stay the same... Blue are the people who want to be a state... Green are the people who want to be independent

Also this. The 2012 referendum was thrown. But Jenny Ricky might try to run it through with Hillary if she gave a shit about us.

You obviously are a retard and don't know Spanish you must be confused.Red is for republican and Blue for send

postea tu pene

Yes. And with the Demon Queen at the helm we shall sacrifice all nations of the world to our lord.

Their will only be the system. The one system of slavery in possession of all the earth's resources. No trade. No markets. Only raid chips and rationing for the good goy.

The nation state meme will be forgotten for all time, relegated to the dustbin of history.

praise KEK

its bad enough they all get welfare, social security/SSI-AUTISMBUX, foodstamps, and the rest in NY, NJ, and FL, then live in PR spending all that money on those fake lotteries and heroin.

if they had full statehood, they would be the NEET state.

they do cook good, and make some BANGING MOONSHINE RUM tho.

seriously why can't the US and Europe be like Spain? 2 elections and both won by the Right Wing

Maybe here, but in the island it's hard as shit to even get food stamps.

Is "shill will slide this thread xDD" one of the worst memes on Sup Forums?

re-read my post. they get them on the mainland.

then go on those jetblue $50 flights to san juan.

and spend the time half on vacation. its a pretty good gig. my exwifes family is from bayamon, like my stepdads family, and they all get welfare and shit in NYC and live on the island.

This is why we need to purge all the caserios.

Los caserĂ­os son como favelas? Los comemierdas reggaetoneros siempre mencionando esa mierda y muhh habichuelas

Pretty sure Puerto Ricans can only vote in the presidential primaries, as per the DNC's and RNC's own determinations.

Puerto Ricans may go through the motions of voting for president, but they don't get EVs -- otherwise we would now have more than 538 total.

That's pretty fucking degenerate

welcome to the world of Nuyoricans.

no one likes them, they are fucking baboons.

it's pretty easy to get them here though

you get a shitload more if you get them in the city though.

They're blocks of government-subsidized housing. They're breeding grounds for welfare leeches and crime.

Don't forget the Haitians that were brought to Florida.

dude, i never disagreed with that. I hate those motherfuckers, I had to grow up around those idiots.

those slums and the big projects on the island are dome DREDD as fuck shit though. you dont go in without the army backing you up, like in those raids in 2003-2006 when the gangs opened fire with fucking Ma Deuces and M60's and shit.

they should be exterminated. no mercy or pity, liquidate them all.

You're also a retard given that PR has 0 electoral college votes because it's not a fucking state.

I dunno know then, it wasn't that easy back then cause when I was growing up my dad had to work 2 fucking jobs to support us. Fucking sucks how niggers take advantage.