8 years of Obama followed by 8 years of Clinton

Who else here /excited/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H_AQFnqMY3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No way Clinton is winning 4 years from now. The republicans have been handed the win on a silver plate.

>8 years of Clinton
I don't think we will be alive to witness the full 8 years

>8 years of Clinton
>implying she wouldn't be dead or impeached by 2020

I dont expect Hillary to be alive in 4 years

You said that about Obama too.

i wouldn't have any problem with it but Europe won't survive another 8 years of status quo. Merkel has done almost irreversible damage. Without a strong nod from America we can't manage the muslims.

Maybe we'll get single payer someday.

I'm very excited. I voted for Obama both times. I'm voting for Hillary tomorrow and I will vote for her again in 2020. Drumpf is going down. I wonder who her next challenger will be.

Ammo prices are going to go through the roof. We need a 2A friendly Whitehouse and Congress just so the market can chill out for a second, but with Bernouts winning down ballot even if Trump wins we're still boned

Musk is a hack.

Just like Obama.

Excited?

I'm fucking hard.

Don't know why Europe can't handle its Muslims.

obama was too busy doing literally nothing but golf.

>obongocare

his own legacy is fucking americans in the ass, premiums are going way up too.

pic related

Why the fuck do liberals want to ruin my fucking fun?
Why is it that they have to go "that thing I don't like, so you can't have it!"?
It pisses me the fuck off.

your parents should have shot you.

You really must think he's black Jesus.

>implying he's not

thats even worse

he was in office more time and DID NOTHING

honestly, what the fuck has he done other than implement shitty healthcare that even fines people if they cant afford it? (wtf is that)

also being at the white house doesnt mean you are doing work, he's probably jerking off or fucking an intern cause his wife looks like wayne brady in a wig.

Obama won in 2008 by riding in on that wave of "hope and change" cult of personality bullshit he created. He won again in 2012 for basically the same reason Bush won in 2004, which is that it is generally difficult to unseat an incumbent president, particularly when you run a weak candidate against him. By contrast, it's very difficult for a party to win the white house three terms in a row, let alone four.

If Hillary wins, it will only be because she ran against Trump. Her whole campaign message has basically been trying to paint Trump as dangerous and unstable, plus playing up the sexist angle and MUH VAGINA. Against any other Republican she would have gotten her ass handed to her; against Trump there is frankly a reasonably good chance she still might. If she wins she'll start off with the lowest approval ratings of any new president in history, and as soon as she doesn't have Trump around to draw the spotlight away from her she's going to get attacked from all sides.

The Bernouts who grudgingly supported her over Trump are going to go back to hating her guts, conservatives are going to tear into her and do everything they can to oppose her policies and make her job difficult, and the alt-right is just going to keep feeding off the energy it created over the course of this election. Clinton II doesn't have the charisma of Obama, she doesn't even have the charisma of Clinton I. If it had been Romney v. Clinton Romney would have won.

No matter how you look at it, Clinton may win the election, but there is no path to actual victory for her.

SJW's, bankrolled and supported by AMERICANS.

Merkel throws open the gates, get critiziced by every other european power but applauded by Obama and the UN. Not suspicious at all. Vote Trump into office or we will get those same rigged Soros machines for our own election in 2017.

I swear to got, if Hillary drags us into a war with Russia again, I will volunteer to be put in american squads and shoot as many of you as I can in the back before taken down.

Yassss. Atheism is on the rise. Clinton will still subsidies Elon Musk for his shitty space rocket to mars. Maybe it will have great improvement.
No more shitty religious idealism conquering other planet teaching them jesus or Allah.

>did nothing
Other than day to day operation of the country and keeping us from being invaded, a president's main job is signing legislation and making appointments.

He did nothing (other than a shitton of executive orders that you're ignoring) because we've had six years of gridlock because publically vowed to put preventing the election of a Democratic president ahead of passing policy (how'd that work out by the way?)

Ultimately the issue is that they'll control the Supreme court if she wins with at LEAST 1 seat, which, knowing the corruption of the Clintons, she won't play fair and will install someone in that is young as possible (probably using 'diversity' as a reason to pick someone young, which we'll know is an excuse).
Then we have to hope to god that none of the justices retire in the next 4 years, even though all the liberal ones will be pressured to so they can be replaced by young justices.

The Supreme court has 4 idiots in it right now that hate our constitution and have essentially voted against it every chance they get. If we get a 5th one in that also hates our constitution we're fucked. Sure most of our laws won't change overnight, but our original bill of rights will be torn to shreds and will be little more than a tourist hot spot in DC, with no actual effect on our government anymore.

The Liberal in that pic was actually the little chump who got shot after he murdered 4 officer families and their children. The guy with the gun is a literal Right Wing Death squad.

USA's hippies actually ruined his career even though he was within his right to execute that little chump.

I get it but we arent the reason you guys are cucked. Come on man get real.

youtube.com/watch?v=H_AQFnqMY3E

HYPE AS FUCK

agree 100% except Romney wasnt a weak candidate

he almost won vs fucking Obama and did very well.

Imagine how badly Obama would have murdered Trump lol

That's just a bunch of ookie doke

>making appointments
always has time to see beyonce and jay-z or whoever else he thinks msm will care about

do you think all his late night talk shows counted as vacation days. ?

The military complex industrial.

Yeah the Supreme Court is the bit that really has me worried. Republicans have said they're going to do everything they can to block her nominations in the event of a Clinton presidency, and I honestly don't think they're going to lose their majority no matter what happens. We'll just have to wait and see what happens I guess.

I doubt her health will hold-up even 1 year.

hahah im not even going to read your post

at this point you dont have any credibility

>o-obama wont win again!!!!
>t-tr-trump will win!!!

you are always wrong. fuck off nobody cares about your opinion anymore.

>keeping us from being invaded

getting soldiers stuck and killed in the middle east, good job obongo

>promises to close gitmo

nice job barack

>executive orders

throwing a tantrum when he doesnt get what he wants

>gridlock

excuses, he wouldnt compromise and used a veto like a faggot

7 years and america has gained NOTHING under obama.

>Obama won in 2008 by riding in on that wave of "hope and change" cult of personality bullshit he created. He won again in 2012 for basically the same reason Bush won in 2004, which is that it is generally difficult to unseat an incumbent president, particularly when you run a weak candidate against him
Actually studies have shown that he won in both elections by being "not Bush".

I'm not even kidding, although he almost won on the merits in 2012, leading cause was still "at least he's not Bush"

>If Hillary wins, it will only be because she ran against Trump.
And that doesn't fucking matter. She'll still have won. If you think politicians actually give 2 shits about a mandate or "the will of the people" ask any given Republican Congressman if they'd vote Hillary if the electoral college tied 269 each but she had a large popular vote lead.

>conservatives are going to tear into her and do everything they can to oppose her policies and make her job difficult
This would be the case for any Democratic candidate. You don't get ahead in politics by having public support. You get ahead in politics by putting other people in terrible positions where they have to give you what you want. It's how Obama got the sequester. It's how Obama and Hillary will both have gotten the presidency. And it's the only way Hillary will ever get any policy in her presidency that isn't SCOTUS appointments (and even those since some lawmakers will undoubtedly try to stall for 4 more years, will of the people be damned) or executive orders.

No true Sup Forumsack, not even the oldfags pissed at the recent flood of Trump supporters, would support a neoliberal establishment spook. It goes against the very ethos of this board. That's how we know you're just another shitty shill.

>implying Trump isnt about about to #spiritcuck her out of the Presidency
>implying her goose isnt #spiritcooked
>implying CTR isnt gonna be drinking my sperm milk on the earthquake nights following this election
Drink the pain, shill.

fuck hillary

who controls the house, who controls the senate. that's all that matters.

It's as if you two have your flags reversed.

Obama was terrible for security. Keep us from being invaded? We've had more terrorist attacks on our shores because of him. Oh sure they're not technically terrorists, they're American citizens as if it fucking matters when they still claim their murders for Isis.

We don't even have the respect of most former allies (UK, Philippines, Japan, etc.) due to King Nigger.

I've lived abroad for nearly my whole life and I always find it funny how you Shitlib Ameritards seem to think that you live in some perfect paradise when it's exactly as Trump claims it is, a 3rd world country.

Trump was only talking about the airports but I think he just didn't want to be too harsh about the truth. The USA was already devolving into a 3rd world country during the middle of Bush jr's 2nd term.

Jesus Christ, what is that horrendous noise? I couldn't even make it through 30 seconds of that garbage. I haven't paid attention to pop music in years, is this actually someone famous? Do kids know this song and this artist? Fucking shit, absolute shit.

And stop trying to repurpose our memes, it's just sad.

Nothing gets done that way. It sucks.

Say it with me you Americucks.
The ThirdPresident Clinton 2024

1. Those soldiers aren't American this time
2. Gitmo is significantly shrunk by this point and would have been closed if not for congres
3. You said he doesn't do anything. It turns out he did a ton of shit, you just didn't like it. Pick a complaint.
4. Valid excuses.
>he wouldnt compromise and used a veto like a faggot
He's vetoed 12 times in his entire presidency, and one of those was overridden. Blaming gridlock on Obama is like blaming the Cold War on Madagascar.

>7 years and america has gained NOTHING under obama.
We're out of the Great Recession. Getting over terminal cancer is a pretty big gain.

What the fuck?!? You can't say that about me, I'm going to respond to your post with a series of well-thought out meaningful arguments and-

Oh, sorry, didn't notice the flag. Never mind.

even if she wins she'll be impeached and kaine will take over. this will fuck over the democrats and you'll most likely have the next few presidents after kaine be republicans.

Ignorant cunts?

Sounding like a Bernout.
Good. Hillary won.

>We've had more terrorist attacks on our shores because of him
How many Americans died in terrorist acts under Clinton? Under Bush? Under Obama?

Oklahoma City alone killed more people than attacks during the entirety of Obama's presidency.

Isn't college enrollment up, not to mention baby boomer retirement, also not to mention disability claims?

How many of those people are actually looking for work?

good, welcome to hell then, democrats.

you might win the battle but you wont win the war.

Not if they nominate somebody even more batshit than Trump, which they probably will.