youtu.be/xFXgnYlkqH0
wanttoknow.info/911/Collateral-Damage-911-black_eagle_fund_trust.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Eugene_Corder
youtube.com/watch?v=zBWeR6O9CAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's about oil.

dancing Israelis
no one could conceive of jet liners we all thought ti was a Cessna
some school lets kids watch it. Jewish dominated schools censored it.

When you watch the footage it looks practically like the early 90s the way people are dressed and quality of cameras. Its really crazy.

muslims did it

a bunch of Saudis flew planes into buildings setting off a chain of wars in the middle east that led to the shit-storm we have there today.

Inside job, if you haven't figured that out by now you'll never know

youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI

jews

Jews and False Flag

Not actually too much into all this truther shit, but considering how the mainstream built up a big taboo arround researching 9/11, similar to the Holocaust, while the only official stance is a flawed, hastily written commission report, should make one very wary about 9/11.

Oil clans wanted a war to leech more liquid energy from the middle east

IN

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

It's like the burning of the Reichstag.

Never happened.

MOSSAD did it. USA didn't care, because it gave them the excuse to enact the New American Century headlined by Dick Cheney. It's what got us into the Middle East so we could commence to destroy every single non-petrodollar currency within the Middle East and Africa starting with Saddam Hussein.

Not really. We've always had their own. The problem was that Saddam and Gaddafi were using Gold back currency instead of our Jew dollars to trade money for oil.

hahaha

I wish I could, but I am in the dark myself. I feel like 9/11 should get talked about more here on Sup Forums ... it's definitely under a major social taboo to humor inside job theories, which as another commenter pointed out already makes it worthy of looking into.

The typical conspiracy theory stuff has built up around it - there are good, legitimate investigators thinking about the matter, but there are also thousands of half-crazy cranks who have allowed themselves to become 100% convinced of their pet theories despite a lack of hard evidence, when a more authentic approach to investigation would be to hold off becoming convinced of any particular narrative unless really good evidence appears.

The government let it happen. Saudi Arabia was behind it.

Saudi/Americn collusion

Why the fuck would they need to demolition the buildings, they just needed their war. Also demolition increases the complexity 1000 fold

this

all you gotta do is look for what conspiracy theories attract the most (((ridicule))) proportionate to how 'crazy' they are. Does 9/11 deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Elvis being alive? Does talking about geoengineering put you in the same camp as flat earthers?

Take 16 mins to watch this OP youtu.be/xFXgnYlkqH0

It definitely made the atmosphere in the social mainstream more friendly for government power.

building 7. Look that up. It is the most obvious and most overlooked fucked up thing that happened that day.

More info here wanttoknow.info/911/Collateral-Damage-911-black_eagle_fund_trust.pdf

Ctrl+F Hillary to see where Hillary fits in

this is changing tho
nowadays every sinle action movie is about fighting against your goverement which attempts to take away your freedom

even the marvel movies do it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Eugene_Corder

Frank Eugene Corder (May 26, 1956 – September 12, 1994) was an American truck driver. He stole a Cessna 150 late on September 11, 1994 and crashed the stolen aircraft onto the South Lawn of the White House early on September 12, 1994, apparently trying to hit the building; he was killed, and was the sole casualty.

Corder stole the Cessna on the night of September 11 and departed from Aldino Airport in Maryland while severely intoxicated, which is presumed to have led to his later miscalculation. The plane was noticed by radar technicians at National Airport several minutes before he tried to steer it into the wall of the White House. At 1:49 a.m., he hit the South Lawn and died on impact.

I'd say that qualifies

fucking kek

Yeah, I think the 9/11 effect wore off as time passed and people realized that Iraq had nothing the fuck to do with 9/11.

this hole hath no bottom
youtube.com/watch?v=zBWeR6O9CAo

A guy lost control of a drone and had it land on the lawn of the White House a few years back.

Apparently they have zero anti-air defense systems in place. Pretty astonishing.

The Pentagon genuinely cannot have any air defense systems, because it's literally right next to Reagan international airport. A plane would only have to go slight off course to cross paths with it. Response time would have to be instant and I'm sure they'd be worried about an accidental triggering of the system.

There are 108 double stitches on a baseball.