Militias and civil unrest

This is not about overthrowing the government, but rather what we should do to prepare for a very possible upcoming civil-war.

Other urls found in this thread:

instructables.com/id/Build-a-simple-Marx-Generator/
vault.zypherion.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So, you plan on enlightening us with a few starting ideas, or nah?

The best way to start is look into your areas official militia, gather the appropriate gear and learn survival skills such as hunting and cultivating.

buy guns and a lot of ammo today. Also a pick a side or you will be hunted by all

Well.... have a rifle, have a plan, have a map, have a clue as to what you can or cant eat. Thats my bit.

If civil-war took place, the government would lose hands down, as soon as they start bombing civilians NATO will come to liberate us.
Russia would support us with equipment, weapons, ammo, and plenty of soldiers to train us.

Can anyone post some plans for how to build a spark gap generator?

No sides, there will be right-wingers and targets.

instructables.com/id/Build-a-simple-Marx-Generator/

bumping this

>If civil-war took place, the government would lose hands down, as soon as they start bombing civilians NATO will come to liberate us.

No.

>Russia would support us with equipment, weapons, ammo, and plenty of soldiers to train us.

Maybe

Thanks man

Nothing will happen. Americans are too complacent. Fearmongering should be answered with the contributor shot against a wall.

I hate American election time.

It depends on how it goes down. I'm sticking with my bow and wandering off in the wilderness. I also live in the middle of nowhere so even if the world ends I can sleep in.

Are we talking mad Max no rules or actual organized sides or what

დიდი

vault.zypherion.com/

Some .pdfs for you Ameribros.

Organized sides. Cells, militias, defecting military, insurgency. All the works.

I dont know what scares me more. The idea of a civil war, or the idea that we would never be angry enough to have one.

The majority are too complacent. But the majority wouldn't be able to stop the minority, which is 15,000,000 armed alt-right civilians.

>what backpack you will take
>what clothes to pack
>night vision scope will be good if you don't want to get fucked during night-time when they are most probable to hunt for you
>in addition of MRE (if you can get), calorie-dense but lightweight food (chocolate etc.) are good to have
>a spade to dig foxholes
Those are some things to think about :D

About foxholes. Do people here (or in the US military) even know what a good foxhole looks like? If the US army focuses on urban/desert combat, they probably don't go into depth in teaching how to operate from the woods from a defensive perspective.

Would my time be waste to make infograph of some sort? The FDF is all about fighting a superior enemy from the cover of forests by utilizing guerilla-ish tactics, which kinda suits in a ''civil war'' scenario.

Well in that case the best thing anyone can do is get fucktons of ammo. It would be more important than a weapon as far as making friends. So if you weren't much for fighting or just aren't a gun person.

2 would be a good set of wheels with 4wd and room for 6 and tow cables and some spare parts like radiators and fluids.

3 is food. All you can scrape together.

Look for people you know, people who don't keep their finger on the trigger and people who look like you do physically.

That would be enough to get you into a group from fuck all preparedness.

The best advice if the SHTF and you aren't the first out the door is hole up for 3 days because that's how long a riot or some form of chaos would take to move on or get solved.

Just general advice for anyone who wants to make it a week if things break out in a populated area

I was taught how to make bunkers and foxholes in the woods as a kid by father. He taught me everything I know about hunting. My uncle taught me everything about fighting humans.

You seem to think NATO is independent from the US. Why do you believe that?

I don't think that, but I do believe the rest of NATO would rethink their alliance with the U.S. if our government starts carpet bombing civilians.

I think that's true, but it'd cease to be NATO. Also I think Europe would have to be completely cucked if the US is willing to carpet bomb civilians.

General medical knowledge, or having a bug out buddy who is in the medical field.
Knowing hownto jerry rig a suture to close a wound, knowing how to nip shock in the bud, knowing s/s of infection and where to get antibiotics (pro tip, feed supply stores sell bovine and bird antibiotics, and it's pretty much the same stuff for humans but in different dosages), knowing how to protect from dehydration, hyper/hypothermia, how to properly splint a break
People laughed when I became a nurse, but being trained to handle traumas and critically ill patients gives me a leg up in SHTF

Also, how to tell whether someone is even worth saving or not, from a triage and blacktag standpoint

>when shit paper is needed innawoods but not innamart

Having a compass map and a crank radio and a shortwave helps you find and get to people. What you don't want to do is get a gang together and prowl the streets looking for a fight. Thats what a Hillary supporter would do and that's why if the SHTF they will most likely get themselves killed quickly.

FDF taugh me one thing about bunkers and that is that they suck. From the point of view from a frontline defender. They break the ''chaotic formlessness'' of the forces and instead provide a rigid target that the superior enemy has an easy time to locate and destroy. It takes long time to construct them and they require lots of resources. The enemy can be assumed to have artillery, mortar, grenades, MBTs, IFVs... the defender is absolutely fucked if the aggressor knows where to attack. Movement and stealth is a gorilla's friend.

I think I'll start sketching about the foxholes now...

I assumed as much.

>In less than one day

Bare minimum that would save people who aren't trying to be CoD irl (pls don't) would be to get a boyscout handbook and anything from Walmart it says you should have.

Its saved little kids so it can save you

Anyone who wants to get involved from scratch in combat should either A. go join the military now or B. get to a shooting range and tell them that you want learn and be prepared and there isn't a range in the country that won't help you out.

If you want to be a homebrew warrior and go clearing houses and going all guerrilla warfare with your bros, good luck and please leave your loved ones at home. I personally would get to professionals and fall in line like a good soldier.

The USA controls NATO so I doubt this. The Russian thing wouldn't surprise me and would be pretty funny desu

Doesn't matter who wins there's a very real possibility of widespread social unrest given the successful polarization of this nation through psyops.

>pic
KEK

>vault.zypherion.com/
thanks

We should have started forming international cliques of peace long before the coming days

Still it's never too late, we just won't have the extreme vetting that we could have had against (((their))) inserts and configuration.

>Official Militia
No, only do that in PA, NC, and FL. Everything else that isn't an official State Defense Force is honey pot tier. Join your state's SDF, local PD as a reserve office, or volunteer at a firehouse. Failing that take free Red Cross courses.

Good advice

No civil war without popular support can ever succeed.
The majority is ready to elect her.
The status que, banks, world opinion, nato, UN are all on that side.
How many people are really against her? 47% maybe?
How many of those people are young and healthy enough to actually fight?
How many of those people left are ready to walk away from their comfortable life to become an outlaw and live off the land?
How many of those have the skills to survive that way, or be worth a fuck in a fight?
You would be lucky to round up 2% of the population. You would have a vastly outnumbered force, out gunned, technologically inferior, with little public support doomed to failure.
Just stop your ego masturbation.
There's still some kind of chance in winning this election.
Keep digging through leaks. Keep memeing.
And if we do loose see what we can find to get her indighted before she's even inaugurated.

15,000,000 are ready, lad.

Holy fuck learn how to spell.

>status quo
>lose
>indicted

This poster doesn't know shit.
For starters it was ~15% Patriot, ~15% Loyalist as both active and passive support the rest just wanted to live their lives.

Second 30% is coming out of his ass, 30% will likely be the poor bastards that outright die because the "rebels" will be headed by fucking retards.

Now that's some Tokyo rose level shit. Impressive.