HOLY SHIT GET IN HERE

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/06/hillary-loses-left/

This article gave me an idea. What if we spread #WriteInBernie

You basically just say this: She stole the election from him, now it's time to steal it from her. #WriteInBernie

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7jeq/robby_mooks_election_memo_dec_2015_they_have/?sort=new&sh=8053c5f5&st=iv4joe6b
heavy.com/news/2016/11/where-how-can-you-write-in-bernie-sanders-for-president-on-election-day-alabama-california-iowa-new-hampshire-jersey-oregon-penn-vermont-washington-wyoming-which-states-list/
twitter.com/hashtag/WriteInBernie
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25284
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/23554
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25807
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51338
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/40734
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25008
nbcnews.to/1SQX8OS
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25323
twitter.com/NBCAsianAmerica/status/728234100281200642
youtube.com/watch?v=OklGfyONt9c
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/31966
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8282
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/27381
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25661
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52975
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52046
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GOOD IDEA

BUMP

good idea but say it when its not 6:00 in the morning

Do it

Fool, you've given away your timezone.

*tracking location now*
*beep beep beep*

hahahahaha you faggots still think you can win?

hilarious. you lost, its over morons.

I live in WA state and lots of people are already doing this

Is this still a thing? reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7jeq/robby_mooks_election_memo_dec_2015_they_have/?sort=new&sh=8053c5f5&st=iv4joe6b
TL;DR Leaks implicate Bernie Sanders as Hillary's puppet.

Bump for justice, say no to liars in the oval office.

#bernieorbust

yeah three whole time zones in america my god he's in one of them

DO IT

I'll back u on this, no problem

Need several themes:
Vote your conscience, write-in Bernie.

Be a conscientious objector, leave the presidential ballot blank.

kek, convince some liberals to vote bernie even though hes not on the list

it will surely eat away on hillarys votes

>Madam President

Get fucking used to it, you cucks.

you think i said my actual time?

bitch we know you did

It is possible holy shit.

heavy.com/news/2016/11/where-how-can-you-write-in-bernie-sanders-for-president-on-election-day-alabama-california-iowa-new-hampshire-jersey-oregon-penn-vermont-washington-wyoming-which-states-list/

California, Oregon, Washington, Vermont. They can all write in Bernie. Autists I need your help

Do it, start it trending, make up a bunch of meme pics, spread it on normie social media platforms. We have a single day left, let's finish strong.

Post another thread in a few hours, I just woke up and it's too early for mimis

depends if you round 6:45 up or down

Either this or promote them to stay home at election day because they won't vote for a rigged system and don't like either candidates.

WE 4D CHESS NOW

I'm on it. Getting more retweets than I normally do.

Not that it's much.

nice idea haha. bit late though haha.

Probably should have started this when early voting started. Better now than never. We can do this.

But a lot of bernouts went with Trump because they hate clinton, won't this take those votes away from Trump?

>voting for the politically cucked

No thanks CTR. Not even this will work.

MAGA

Now is the perfect time actually. Easy to convince those reluctant Hillary voters that the results so far are looking possible for a Bernie victory. Her campaign and Bernie himself can't react in time to correct it.

I only wish people got on board with coordinating this earlier though. I know I've been trying to push it for weeks.

Yessir. This is a stupid idea.

"Hillary Loses the Left because of #DNCLeaks2. Collusion with the media against #Bernie is disgraceful. Make her #FeelTheBern #WriteInBernie"

It's already a thing with retards.

Also, I redpilled one of them to our side (even got him a a MAGA hat).

Not bad.

Great idea This #sheStoleTheEllection + #SpiritCooking would swing the voters into trumps side. We have to belive in memes magic.

More likely it will let the ones reluctantly voting for Hillary know the dream is alive.

Trump only got a tiny portion of Bernie voters compared to Hillary.

yfw bernie joins in last minute and wins

fund this, kek wills it.

That's exactly what's happening, didn't you hear?

Early votes show Bernie is in a close 2nd place with write-ins! He needs your help!

#FeelTheBern

Not if they decide to vote for Trump instead. It's a possibility.

have a bump

Kind of pisses me off that they brought Trump down to Hillary's level. They're so brainwashed that they believe he's just as bad as Hillary.

"Hillary Loses the Left by stealing the election from us w/ the DNC. Now's our chance to take it back. #FeelTheBern #WriteInBernie #DNCLeaks2"

I honestly can't see how Bernie supports would switch to Clinton. She is practically the establishment incarnate.

Very reluctantly, but I've been calling Bernie as a plant to get young voters to care about politics and then switch to Hillary since the first fucking debate.

"It's not too late to #FeelTheBern HUGE WRITE-IN TURNOUT SO FAR! #WriteInBernie Hillary Loses the Left #ElectionFinalThoughts"

don't let this slide

True, wasn't there something in the emails about him being a plant, or at least the DNC trying to influence him to allow Clinton a victory.

Fuck off. Every vote we can sway counts. Don't stop until it's over.

People said the same thing about the spirit cooking shit but look how well that turned out. If every user wasting their time responding to CTR bait would put their efforts toward one final push we could make a real difference.

MAKE A CUTE, CLEAN-CUT LOGO INVOLVING EITHER MESSY HAIR OR A BIRD
#WRITEINBERNIE

A

If you leave it blank shills with check of Hill

As a Bernie cuck who voted for Jill Stein already, I think they'd more receptive to #JillnotHill.

Bernie supporters are aware that writing him in is a waste.

Everyone tweet the hashtag, don't even have to write a message along with it, just get #WriteInBernie trending

twitter.com/hashtag/WriteInBernie

this is so much better
but fuck it's all over tomorrow anyways

No the trick is to make them believe that he actually has a chance. Just lie and saying that there is unprecdented write-in turnout reported by poll workers. Huge delays because of it. Some reporting him beating both candidates. etc.

Bernie supporters are the most likely to buy into miracles. Remember the primaries?

well said you dingo fucker

Or even better, choose Trump.
Thatll really stick it to Hillary

Somebody have the original image or the name of the series?

Fuck off shill.
I saw this tactic on kikebook 2 months ago to try to get Bernie elected.

SAGE

CTR is MAD

it's working.

Anything but Hillary. We need them to understand that she doesn't deserve their vote after what she did to Bernie. Show them the new leaks, get them angry.

Just like Dilbert-man says you have to appeal to their emotions not their reason. Destroy their rational plans to vote for "the lesser evil" with hot, raw emotion.

Well if you really want I guess you could spread some bullshit about "making a statement" by writing Bernie in.

this is a good idea spam the donald with it

That too, but honestly it's too late for them to counter if we just say that some kind of miracle is happening for them and Bernie and everyone is fed up etc. so they're writing in Bernie.

Bump

>Bernie Sanders

You fucking communists need to die. You are a plague.

> 24 hours before the final vote is in
> Guize?
> HEY, g-guize ..?
> Wh-what if we organize a write-in campaign?
> You know. Contact the entire United States.
> By tomorrow.
> And make them write-in Bernie so we can throw the election.

Now, OP. Think this through carefully for a moment.

Does this sound retarded to you?

Asking for a friend.

#WriteInBernie #JillNotHill

Wouldn't that still send their vote to the democrats and help hillary?

I don't really know how the burger political system works.

Guyd, I think Pennsylvania is lost now that the strike is over.

You're dumb and can't read. None of us think he can win, but it can help take away Hillary votes to get Trump in.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING FUCK

THE CORPORATE SHILLS ARE IN FULL FUCKING DAMAGE CONTROL

I CREATED AN ACCOUNT, RETWEETED #WriteInBernieSanders and #writeinbernie, 10 minutes later they blocked my account.

AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE? OR IS TWITTER THIS FUCKING CORRUPT?

>hey guys, I'm definitely the first one to ever come up with spreading #WriteInBernie, really!
>Am I not a normie yet!?
>Pls Respond

Central thread
Get in here and let's start spreading memes one more time, for The Emperor!

Bumping this thread for Kek
Check em

Do it, normies are idiots

I'll tweet it.
#WriteInBernie #jillnothill

Bernie himself says don;t do it

Except some Bernie supporters went over to Trump. You might be losing them. Risking it on the hope that there's more disgusted Bernie to Hillary shills vs disgusted Bernie to Trump converts.

#WIKILEAKS
#DNCLEAK2
#CLINTONNEWSNETWORK
#I'MWITHHER
#STRONGERTOGETHER
#DRAINTHESWAMP

MSM COLLUSION:

DNC Gives CNN Questions To Ask Trump
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25284
>CNN said the interview was cancelled as of now but will keep the questions for the next one :( Good to have for others as well.

DNC Also Gives CNN Questions To Ask Cruz
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/23554
>CNN is looking for questions. Please send some topical/interesting ones. Maybe a couple on Fiorina. Someone please take point and send them all together by 3pm. Thank you!

DNC Has Advance Knowledge of MSM News Stories About Trump
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25807
>Saturday Trump There will be a story about Trump firing a veteran so watch for that in the news cycle. Trump is also in Washington State this weekend and Comms is putting together an event in Seattle in response so look for potential paper around that to go through approvals if it hasn't already.

Colluding With CNBC Over Jeb! Interview
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51338
>John Hardwood: what should I ask Jeb in Speakeasy interview tomorrow?

Colluding With 'One America News' Over Cruz Hit
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/40734
>I am a political reporter for the cable news channel One America News. Am working on negative story on Sen. Cruz.

Colluding with NBC Asian America Over Article Titles
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25008
> Ok, anyone from comms to approve? READ: The DNC's Efforts to Engage AAPI Voters Are Succeeding. nbcnews.to/1SQX8OS #MyAAPIStory #APAHM

Colluding With NBC Asian America Over Tweets
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25323
>Can we write an original tweet for this? You want to make sure you're retweeting a diversity of voices.
>Can do in an hour to space it out
>twitter.com/NBCAsianAmerica/status/728234100281200642
>Ok to tweet?

So what. He's not going to have time to reach everyone that thinks a miracle vote is happening and pull them back in.

Bernie supporters are the definition of wishful thinkers.

Also you could spread this TYT video where Jimmy makes the case for how Hillary Clinton is actually the greater evil.

youtube.com/watch?v=OklGfyONt9c

Cuz they listen to TYT.

ILLEGALLY WORKING WITH SUPER PACS, FAKE PROTESTS

DNC Illegally Working With Bob Creamer (Super PAC operative)
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/31966
>I'll link up with Creamer and see if everytown or any other member group has something planned, and if we can get them on board for something.

Bob Creamer Setting Up Fake Protests
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8282
>Discussed with Creamer, et. al. today.
>Hey guys bumping these sign ideas for tomorrow’s action in front of the RNC with groups.

GENERAL CORRUPTION

Russia Hit Was Planned (April)
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/27381
>We don't have a ton on Simes, but the pro-Russia stuff ties in pretty well to idea that Trump is too friendly with Putin/weak on Russia"

DNC Creates Fake Craigslist Ad For Trump Job
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25661
>Seeking staff members for multiple positions in a large, New York-based corporation known for its real estate investments, fake universities, steaks, and wine. The boss has very strict standards for female employees, ranging from the women who take lunch orders (must be hot) to the women who oversee multi-million dollar construction projects (must maintain hotness demonstrated at time of hiring).

Appeasing The Sanders People To Keep Them
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52975
>So if we "give" Bernie this in the Convention's rules committee, his people will think they've "won" something from the Party Establishment. And it functionally doesn't make any difference anyway. They win. We don't lose.
>the Bernie people have a lot of passion and we should try to keep them marginally on board. Just saying..

DNC DISCUSSES CHELSEA CLINTON LIVING OFF FOUNDATION CASH
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52046
>The investigation into her getting paid for campaigning, using foundation resources for her wedding and life for a decade, taxes on money from her parents....I hope that you will speak to her and end this

lol... do you faggots not get it yet? it's always really just been about never hillary. she's a criminal bro. nobody wants criminal scum for a leader ... ctr is fucking retarded.. this is 2 elections you have buttfucked hilldawg out of a sure thing :D

>Write in Bernie if hate Clinton
>Vote count to party's candidate
>They just voted for Hillary

Thanks CTR for side steping the bern outs again

Let me ask you something, how old are you? Because it is extremely clear you have never voted before.

FUCKING

Great, just used it in a #WriteInBernie tweet.

>my idea was found to be retarded so I'm going to call you a shill
You're worse than a SJW.

Listen, faggot, if there's anything that irks people the most who don't share Sup Forums's views it is the massive deportation policy Trump has campaigned for. Hillary may have leaked government secrets and killed people, but there's no concrete evidence for the normies because faggot Comey has a stick up his ass. I really think you'd be turning off more Bernie to Trump converts than Bernie to Hillary. The best thing to do would be to tell them to vote for Stein.

Not likely to hurt Trump more than Hillary. She has far more reluctant bernie bros than Trump does.

I'm pretty sure that's not how it works in burgerland.

Not how it works.

it wasn't my idea. do you guys just not get the concept of 'ids'? it's been over year and more that you paywhores have been trolling here and you NEVER pay attention to who you're talking to in a group conversation. it's one of the easiest ways to identify ctr fags

LEAF

RED