How would NATO react to a US civil war?

How would NATO or the UN react if the USA was plunged in to total infighting.

Say this election goes tits up and the US political organisation and states form a total divide they can only solve with war.

Other urls found in this thread:

anonews.co/russia-china-iran-alliance/
southfront.org/china-offers-russia-an-alliance-against-nato-what-will-be-moscows-response/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping

Russian tanks to the channel in 72 hours.

They'd back Hillary. Even if she lost the election.

Fund terrorist militia that don't like each other and wont stop till everyone's dead, then try and start a war with Russia

>Implying russia isn't a paper tiger

Mass conscription across the continent would put into effect. At best russia would create a puppet state in some eastern countries until a nuclear stalemate checked both sides

>yfw this is the moment to go Innawoods

Russia would probably beat EU army if fight was 1 for 1. But Eu has 500 million people and about 100 can be drafted. Russia has 150 and 30 can be drafted. No chance for russia in 3v1 fight.

But Russia can call upon China and Syria and their puppet states.
I also think that border countries like Ukraine would be annexes by Russia
We also need to take into account nuclear missiles, why are we assuming they wont use them?

they couldn't scrape together enough troops to make a landing

or the boats to do it

give me a fucking break

Will Europeans who join be treated the same as jihadis or will we be detained?
Imagin fighting for the west in the usa only to come home and get a house and a car.

Because france is third largest nuclear country, and china wouldnt go in a war where they wont gain much. If Russia starts losing war to eu i think China would probably backstab em to get Siberian riches. If russia calls their puppet states that still dosent give em 1v1 fight in terms of manpower. At best it would be 1v2 fight.

Also I completely forgot to mention that other countries would perceiv this moment of chaos as the best to start or re ignite conflicts for example India and Pakistan.
Also extremism in the middle east would probably sky rocket
In this case isis may truly get the caliphate they are working so hard for and if they manage to do it they will make very strong bonds with North America. Since they are relying on North America to supply weapons

>total infighting

no one will step in

You are right, lets pray emperor putin has an ace up his sleeve

As a Russian I just wanted to let everyone in this thread kniw how good it feels to see NATO cucks run around in panic like a headless chicken.
Also Baltic butthurt has the sweetest taste.

All the NATO nations will invade and make sure Hillary remains in power

There won't be two sides if it comes to that. You will have pissed of burgers throwing a tantrum (rightfuly so). It will be them vs the establishment, and if the authorities decide to stand down the people will get what they want.

Whether police/millitary decide to stand down is another question, but at this point i wouldn't even be surprised if it happened.

>Implying anyone in europe would fight especially western europe.

>implying there will be a civil war over trump

and this is a good question.

There are two options:
1. NATO back up legal government, and by legal i mean that in power at the moment of revolution. NATO is a governments organisation, it must obey the agreements, and law. I bet there is nothing about will of the nation, right to self rule, and so on in those agreements.

2. NATO will stand by, and watch what's happens. It is a hard scenario, but it can happen - US civil war, is a US civil war, not a NATO civil war, many country's would not like to send their forces to fight US insurgents. I bet plenty of NATO members would send forces to guard demilitarized zones, or to give humanitarian aid to non-combatants. BUT this can result in conservatives taking power in the US, and that can be dangerous for some governments in Europe (Germany and France). So they can be quick to support Democrats.

If a civil war in US would broke out, i bet my money, that NATO members would not do anything unless US government would ask them to do something. And this may happen if government would start loosing. I also bet my money, that what ever decision Germany (biggest player in Europa) would made, this decision would not be in interest of US - geopolitics. Also we forget about Turkey, that is still an important NATO member - but i do not know what would they do, maybe support Republicans, as those less warmongering, and more reasonable to make deals with.

Also, i bet world would plunge into chaos until any form of strong central government in US would be established

NATO won't react

they'd drown you fucking stupid pasta

99,9% not gonna happen. Britain and France have nukes too.

They would watch the burger fry up.

Real talk, they would never jump in on a U.S. Civil war unless someone started letting off nukes

>But Russia can call upon China and Syria and their puppet states.
>China
>puppet state

Nigger have you been dropped on your head or do you just not read any news and have no idea of history

The Chinese are taking over russian mineral wealth in siberia and they have been athagonistic towards russia even while it was the mighty soviet union.

If anything they would use that war to grab some sweet resource rich clay

I don't know about the rest of NATO, but gaylord Trudeau would absolutely send our armed forces to fight for Killary

>China AND Syria AND their puppet states

I don't think another civil war is likely. But I like this exercise, so...

Probably say "I know enough not to fool with it," and keep their distance. The impact on the global economy would be pretty devastating though, especially if the U.S. wound up split into 2+ nations.

Can't we just kick burgers out and make something like the United States of Europe?

ok leaf, serious question here...

You are close there, with the US, we are on the other side of Ocean, so we are not so invested in relations with US.

Would leaf soldiers came with brotherly help to US government? Or would they cross the border and join insurgents? Or maybe they would simply refuse to take part in action, stayed in barracks, or just stood by and watch how conservatives kill this democratic cuckery?

Immediate french, chinese, russian and english involvement.
Russia would probably try to challenge the EU by attacking the Baltic States and Finland or even Poland.

It would be a global sitshow and could degenerate in global nuking just in few days.

No one wants this shit, fuck off

That would not be attack from outside forces, so probably some most cucked countries would try to help sHillary, but Trump would make a good deal with anybody, devil, Russia, China, you name it, and he would win, because military is strongly pro Trump

Laughter.

Followed bu pants-shitting. Copious loads of pants-shitting.

You cucks think the world economy shart itself in 2007/2008 ..?

You can't even imagine the desolation. Half the world would go World War I tier within 6 months. Probably followed by WWIII within a few weeks of that.

It would be seen as an internal conflict, the world would hold off until a clear winner had been identified.

Oh and Mexico would probably annex a load of land.

Russia would hold-off from overt action so as not to inflame tensions and incase the chain of command was broken. Wouldnt want things getting too hot because some base commander took it upon himself to start WW3.

by bombing the shit out of every city of course

Who the fuck even mentioned Pooland, get fucked bydlo you're not european, you're not white and you're not human shut the fuck up nobody asked you

It won't be all about republican and democrats kek.
It will be an ethnico-ideological war.

The US forces won't vanish too, generals will declare their own factions everywhere on the continent, it will be like Yugoslavia or Syria but x1000, the place will totally balkanize in a matter of weeks.

A European war would be a great time for the Muzzies to chimp out

Cry more faggot
Even God does not like you and your jewropean policies anymore, this is why He sent earthquakes.
If you love being German bitch so much, sure, be German bitch.
I will stay comfy in glorious Poland

>I will stay comfy in glorious Poland
So will i in 3 weeks, thank me for contributing to your national economy with those sweet sex trips money ;^)

What the fuck you piece of shit? Poland is fucking based

i know it would not be republicans vs democrats.

But i presume that Hillary wins and that sparks the civil war, so on one side we have Democratic government, supported by racial minorities, shady banksters, and so one. On the other side we have conservative fraction - mostly white, nationalistic Americans, fighting for the US as the founding fathers wished to see them.

So we have Democrats vs Conservative Civil War.

>favela aids zika monkey hurries up to protect his fellow subhuman on the internet
Well done Diego Samba du Braziu, didn't know you could write

mmmmmmm goooooood mmmmmmmm

That's a nice projection, is this the best that you can do? If we are so subhumans like you say, then why did a large number of Italian immigrants came here a few years ago? You can only point shit to brazil because you literally know nothing about here.

They'd probably shit themselves because without America there to defend them Russia would invade their ass and they'd all fall.

anonews.co/russia-china-iran-alliance/
southfront.org/china-offers-russia-an-alliance-against-nato-what-will-be-moscows-response/
you havent read the recent news have you?
how does it feel for ahmed to be raping your ass and the government not doing shit.
has your mother alredy been impregnated by shitskins? do your sisters get raped daily?
how many times have you had a nigger inside you?

If we're talking a civil war between Trump and Clinton, I have no doubt that Trudeau would send both material support and military aid to Hillary. He's already said Trump is a threat to global stability and pretty obviously despises him. Probably 85% of any Canadian intervention would be on behalf of Hillary.

There would be a few deserters and volunteers who would go to fight for Trump, but not very many. Canada is socially cucked, there are very few Canadians who unironically support Trump. I live in Alberta, and I've continually seen chalk messages saying "Fuck Trump" or "Stop Trump." I'll take a pic next time I see one. Canadians are honestly retarded when it comes to geopolitics, we're a soulless materialistic culture.

>then why did a large number of Italian immigrants came here a few years ago?
Because there are plenty of hubs to ship containers filled with blow in exchange for weapons coming from the balkans or cash.
Also loose fiscal policy and money laundering
>t. i know people

Yeah but, soldiers are usually more based that rest of the nation. They don't give a fuck about politics, they just want go home in one piece. Also there are some expectations from soldiers, honour, and dignity.

When we were under Soviet rule, behind the iron curtain, only the Soviet troops send to fight uprisings helped communist regimes. Soldiers from Poland, Czech soldiers, Hungarian, and others, they were avoiding any use of force, they carried orders, but tried not to harm people, or destroy any property. So effectively they were disobeying their superiors, and will of the politicians.

So my question was, would leafs fight for Hillary? Would they actively engage the enemy, or would they feel sympathy for insurgents, and do everything they can to avoid combat, or even would they help insurgents.

You can try faggot