DO NOT BE DEMORALIZED

Remember to hide all threads implying Trump will or can lose. It's all unconstructive CTR concern trolling. Focus on helping leak threads or spreading hashtags. We've gotta work overtime boys.

Even Nate Aluminum says it's a one state race, and that's with 2012 data in her favor!

Just spread the word obsessively and go out and vote lads!

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/action-alert-pennsylvania-drivers-needed-to-assist-amish-voters/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=tHov_ESH08c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump, motivation is needed

FOCUS

MAGA

Jesus Christ, this thread is sliding pretty bad

Fuck Drumpf

It's in (((their))) best interest to keep us depressed, we are actually a huge influence and one good hashtag or push can move the needle.

Notice how every thread is filled with "it's over"?

You can do it ameribros, get yourself to the booths, redpill your friends/family and enjoy the coming trumpslide

EPIC BURGER!!!

MAGA 2016

WE WILL PREVAIL

Pre-election optimism is essential, but for me as a foreigner it looks rigged as fuck.
I don't even have a favorite candidate, nor I know about living in the States.
But..
Your active president openly endorses a candidate, basically runs and speaks for him. Openly slams another.
That's unprecedented shit even in our post-ussr stalker, max lvl nepotism and protectionism.

FBI got political and acting like a girl on a period. They opened an investigation, then gave a clear idea to everyone that Clinton is going down - not guilty. Opened it again before the elections, now it's closed or whatever, Clinton walks.

All the media I get in Lithuania is strongly pro-Hillary, like one voice.

It appears that she is Untouchable, that's it.
Makes me depressed - the example for us all (USA democracy) goes down worse than dictator-like Russia.

Bum, yes keep on believing. Leave any worries of losing until the worst should happen. Put all your faith and energy on the line till our victory is announced. Never retreat, never surrender.

Kek will see us through.

Nows not the time (assuming you arn't CTR)

I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE IN COMMIEFORNIA YOU DO YOUR PART TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

*bump

hahahaha is reality setting in?

everything you've done to support trump was for nothing. you were wrong about everything

you lose.

brexit is proof that shit isn't as rigged as we think it is

But Trump WILL lose

Do it for Ivanka. She deserves this win.

>Remember to hide all threads implying Trump will or can lose.

How can someone be this delusional, he is FINISHED.

Most of the board is asleep ya dingus.

This place will be lagging with traffic all through the election day in a matter of hours.

Hahahahaha Drumpf is going to lose. I can almost smell the tears already.

Brexit did not happen just yet, it's being overruled right now, lets see what happens.

Anyway, I have this feel that we are on a doorstep of the new order, either people all over the west will suck it up or revolt. Both options suck.

Stories to push:
1. Maid-gate (General appeal)
2. Anti Bernie sentiments from the leaks (Bernie appeal)
3. Spirit Cooking (minorities and religious folk)

AND DO NOT GIVE (((THEM))) (YOU)s, JUST HIDE AND CONTINUE SPREADING

Literally nothing has changed, we still have the momemtum, Hillary is on the ropes, and we gotta start swinging hard.

But the UK is a real democracy meanwhile your country is run by corrupt power junkies who worship an owl demon.

Right, you do have to realize the non-impact of this development.

Her big play was "well it looks like i'm not getting arrested before the election"

If that is your closing argument it says a lot.

I tried to get into a Trump rally last night, but couldn't, because over ten thousand people showed up. CTR can kiss my ass.

ALL THIS
Don't panic right now.

also this.

Kek wills it.

Trump is going to lose.

Why all the polls are not reflecting this then?
Don't call me shill or whatever, I really don't get this.
It looks your gov pisses on you and all people just suck it up.

Was that the Michigan one? Does it look like hes gonna take it

bump, intensive ctr shilling has occurred as expected

It was the PA one.

I'm with you pol! I wish I could vote but sadly Germany is not part of the US.. Keep all going! Dont let yourselfs be CTRed!! All hail to kek and the god emperor!!

FOR THE EMPEROR!

> hide all threads

seconded

Not a shill, legitimately worried and want this to be known PA-fags vote like no tomorrow for Trump

>Your active president openly endorses a candidate,

Yeah its called freedom of speech

Wow such rigged!!!

The polls use methodology from last election cycle, which is extremely flawed because black turnout for Hillary will be much less, and lotsa Obama voters moved to Bernie.

Stop being concerned and help.

A person who was ELECTED to lead has no moral right to point people whom to elect and whom to hate.
That's more like monarchy/dictatorship, with an active leader preparing his seat for another CHOSEN ONE.

Gotta get there early. I got there before 20,000 showed up and was close enough to smell his expensive aftershave.

You're currently at green.

>looks rigged as fuck.
>I can tell elections are rigged just by looking.
>from fucking Romania.
>I am so butthurt that I picked the losing side.

>A person who was ELECTED to lead has no moral right to point people whom to elect and whom to hate.

Lol okay drumpfnigger.

Either a shill or dumb. Philly going dark is only good for Republicans.

If you REALLY want to help PA bro, spread link related theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/action-alert-pennsylvania-drivers-needed-to-assist-amish-voters/amp/

Look, demoralizers, it's over for you. Try as you might, Trump supporters here are not quitting and will continue digging until your witch is dead.

You're wasting your time shilling here. Save yourself the trouble and just go pound sand now.

alright now stop going apeshit in this thread and make another thread where you organize people to spread hashtags with pictures on these topics is you have the necessary materials

Stop replying to him, focus on what is important

if*

I guess I'll have to try again when he's running for reelection.

Why do Obamas niglets already have mustaches?

No materials, just a quickpost from my phone before class, feel free if you're able

gonna make a thread also don't have anything

Honestly it's within statistical error for either candidate to win. No one knows the end result yet no matter how hard they try to tip things for either candidate. Either way we are fucked so what does it matter?

Trump is going to win, no doubt about it.
I don't think you have to do anything at this point but go and do anything you can to make sure they can't rig the election.

Shadilay, brother!

>Kek
Cherry picking this hard. Awkward photos and a teenager smoking weed and dancing. Oh what a tragedy. Meanwhile, Trump's wife is actually a whore and he's been married multiple times.

Philly just turned back on, you idiot. the strike ENDED. this city is nothing but Anti Trumpaganda, and what usually keeps PA blue

wtf I love Islam now

>Trump's wife is actually a whore
Wow, way to be a misogynist, shitlord!

GETINHEREKEKS

This is the most incredible trump video i have ever seen

youtube.com/watch?v=tHov_ESH08c

The rain is still in our favor

Nobody expected (((them))) to allow it

>Even Nate Aluminum says it's a one state race..
-unfortunately, the state is Calfornia.

~~~~~CHANNELING FOR DONALD~~~~~

PRAISE KEK

It still helped curb dem early voting

Fuck off shill

I'm correcting your record

Michelle still looks like shit in these.

WTF i love Harambe now

GET IN 'ERE

Praise kek.

BUMP

Bump for Trump

Praise kek!

Sorry man I don't think you worded it very well

The most important thing to get across just to hide CTR Threads. Try posting in Trump general

GET IN 'ERE

Bump

I'm amazed how many polacks are such weak trollerinos. Just hide their threads, they only have the power that you give them.

she wakes up in a house that has been build by slaves

>Even Nate Aluminum says it's a one state race

What do democrats see in her?

>lol drumpf btfo
>lol I'm still posting a day before the election but don't worry drumpf is btfo I'm not just trying to troll
>lol drumpf btfo did you see this thing
>surely this means drumpf is btfo and the end of democracy and war with russia and other cool things that will kill me, lol but at least I could troll you until the end lol

I don't even mind people telling me that "Trump will lose", it keeps me vigilant

bump for truth

Onward! The power of meme magick will save us.

bumbing cos you're right and the shilling today is unbearable!

bumping for you burgerbros, it was a nice weekend, but now it's monday and ctr starts working early, they're sliding the entire board

Kek this. CTR faggots are so God awful at their jobs that the only time they can be even semi-noticeable is a Monday morning when everyone else is working and the NEETs are still asleep. Pathetic cucks.

AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING

Sorry for invading your safe space special snowflake. Y'all are just SJWs but some how even cringier

>Trump's wife is actually a whore
Better than a tranny even if that were remotely true.

it's not a safe space if you won't be banned for your opinion, beta faggot.

People with realistic views on how this is going to go? Glad we are. Thing is as I said before we are still fucked either way. I need to go buy more beer.... I'm going to need it tomorrow night regardless of who wins.... America is fucked....